Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Future is at 650+ wipes and their best pull is 45%. Still wiping super early in P1. They are getting crushed
    currently 27 guilds on 7/9

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    https://twitter.com/ExorsusWoW/statu...50110336823298

lol. boss surviving for this long has nothing to do with difficulty of the raid. Its about lack of testing by Blizzard.
    fuck knows what they are even talking about in that tweet

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I disagree. Back then players were far more hard-core as they are right now. 2 or 3 day raiding guilds simply barely existed in TBC. 5-6 days, 4 hours a night was the norm for even a casual rank 2000 guild trying to clear black temple. Back then the players in top guilds certainly played the game as much, if not more as current raiders do. Split raiding did not exist just because people were playing less, no it did not exist because flexible lockouts did not exist and there was only a single difficulty. Alts did not exist because people were lazy, but because you could easily spend 15 hours a day optimizing your main character, mostly farming consumables and stuff in the world, and because it took an insane amount of time to even get a few epic items on your main character.

Nah people certainly played as much, if not more back then.
    I agree, perfectly said.

Deleted

lol. boss surviving for this long has nothing to do with difficulty of the raid. Its about lack of testing by Blizzard.
    clearly means Blizz intentionally turned Avatar into a monstrosity of overtuning in the hope no guild would get past him till they could actually fix KJ, either that or hoping just the top 1-3 get through and do the testing!

This tweet is from 2 days ago, around the same time Sco tweeted the same thing, since then both guilds has been silent, so i assume it's not bugged anymore and if KJ is a 200-300 pull difficulty boss it's possible he'll be dead by the end of reset. If not and he's harder i expect him to die around Friday.

Ya know, that's actually a good thing. Makes the boss seem like a MYTHIC boss, instead of something you can easily face-roll.

It's like Vanilla all over again. I LOVE IT!

2017, 20 tiers in..... Folks still care about this stuff? ...... folks still doing this stuff? lmao, ....really? It isn't like Blizz is directly paying you, so why? These people must have 0 real life responsibilities..... O.o
    Going to look good on your job applications, ....that is when you actually start trying to live on your own, you know...in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariengrey View Post
    2017, 20 tiers in..... Folks still care about this stuff? ...... folks still doing this stuff? lmao, ....really? It isn't like Blizz is directly paying you, so why? These people must have 0 real life responsibilities..... O.o
    Going to look good on your job applications, ....that is when you actually start trying to live on your own, you know...in the real world.
    shut the fuck up

You care enough to click this thread and spend time posting that response.

Just because you don't understand why people do it, doesn't mean people don't have their reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    shut the fuck up
    What he says.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

I love this guy. I see this guy in /2 every few days. This guy always thinks he's the first one who's telling the harsh truth and totally doesn't come out like a loser trying to show how much he's better than everyone because he doesn't care about something.

Honestly, i'm only here to see how much Method will over-react to this KJ boss, only to kill em the second after.

Ya know, similar to how they did EVERY OTHER BOSS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    shut the fuck up
    I know that his comment isn't the greatest thing on Azeroth.

But, chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    You care enough to click this thread and spend time posting that response.

Just because you don't understand why people do it, doesn't mean people don't have their reasons.
    I did , to say something about people's stupidity , There is NO REAL reason to do it , just pretend ones lol

P.s. Lifebinder....get outside son

If one of those top raiders would apply at my firm and convince me he will show the same commitment to the firm than to the races, I would hire him on the spot...
    It needs much stamina, not giving up on difficult problems, teamwork, etc... all good things for a job tbf

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    I agree, perfectly said.
    Guess my 2k m+ dungs wasnt char optimizing

shame I found vanilla quite relaxing to current raiding (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Guess my 2k m+ dungs wasnt char optimizing

shame I found vanilla quite relaxing to current raiding (:
    Were you old enough to be allowed around computers during vanilla meit?

When was the last time an end boss lasted more than 2 lockouts? I've followed every race loosely and I can't think of any that are recent.

Back in high school, math was SO MUCH HARDER than today. We had to study soooo much, and the tests were really difficult, and I barely managed to get a A! Can you believe that? But today, the guy that only got a B and was never the best in class actually got his master's degree in mathematics! Academia these days is a joke. They've made it so much easier than back then when I did it. Glad I'm out of that field - I'd not be properly challenged with working on a PhD these days, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurimlinn View Post
    When was the last time an end boss lasted more than 2 lockouts? I've followed every race loosely and I can't think of any that are recent.
    Al'akir, Cho'gall and Nefarian.

Well and Ra-Den but that's different.

Deleted
    I am thy Prophet and I announce this : Kil'Jaeden M will not die today.

-

I bet they are trying real hard to get him down this reset because after all the extra gear they'll get after Wed, the odds of him falling quickly increase and at that point literally any minute will matter.