Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Obama charms seemingly stoked Alaskan baby

From CNN Politics

'Barack Obama may not be president anymore, but his legendary baby-whispering skills are apparently still going strong, after photos of his encounter with a baby at an Alaska airport were circulated widely on social media.
    While in a waiting area for private flights at Anchorage International Airport on Monday, Obama, who was on his way home after a trip to Asia, spotted 6-month-old Giselle and her mother, Jolene Jackinsky, of Anchorage.
    Jackinsky told CNN that Obama walked up and asked "Who is this pretty girl?" before scooping up the adorable infant, who was sporting a ribboned sun hat, while her mother snapped a couple of photos.
    When Giselle's father approached, Obama joked, "Hey! I'm taking your baby," Jackinsky recalled.
    "It was unreal and very exciting. After I met him I couldn't believe I actually talked to him and he held my baby," she said.
    During his time at the White House, Obama became notorious for his love of kids. In 2011, a video of him expertly comforting a fussy baby went viral. Obama's White House photographer, Pete Souza, also regularly captured the then-President meeting a series of small visitors on his Instagram page.
    Yet, despite the famous man holding her, it was baby Giselle's wide-eyed expression that delighted many on social media Saturday.'

CNN Article
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/08/politi...commended_pool

Nice of him to pose for photos. That girl can look back on that photo years from now.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You copy and paste so much you pasted the title twice.... slow down a bit.... take a breath...

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You copy and paste so much you pasted the title twice.... slow down a bit.... take a breath...
    hahaha I know right! This guy should be banned for spam.

If Trump did this you would claim he sexually assaulted the baby and should go to prison.

Besides... "Wow.. a politician kisses a baby! Such a cool and new thing!"

It appears that the copy/paste bot may have a scripting error.

What's not to like about that?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

No longer relevant president holds baby.

Okay, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

It's cute, but who cares? This is literally politician stuff 101.

Deleted
    Can you start formatting these posts so my eyes dont bleed.

Did Sarah Palin keep an eye on him?

10+ Year Old Account
    what am i even reading?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Damn OP that title...

Obama has always been good with kids, he seems to genuinely love kids/babies. Trump also seems to genuinely like kids, but he also comes off as creepy due to his comments about his daughter so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Yeah, like I stated in the OP, that girl will be able look back on that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It's cute, but who cares? This is literally politician stuff 101.
    Dude he is no longer a politician and even he was you can just enjoy a cute picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yeah, like I stated in the OP, that girl will be able look back on that photo.
    and not remember anything about it. her mind hasn't really even developed yet.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Some people remember memories that early. It is very unusual, however. Usually long-term memory doesn't kick in until around age 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    That is what the photo is for. Her mother will remember it though.

Deleted
    Reported for spam.

Deleted
    I wish Trump had style like Obama.

In other news, CNN looks to distract from its doxxing scandal by posting pictures of Obamessiah and rallying the Liberal sheep herds.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    hahaha I know right! This guy should be banned for spam.

If Trump did this you would claim he sexually assaulted the baby and should go to prison.

Besides... "Wow.. a politician kisses a baby! Such a cool and new thing!"

You are now the anonymous source CNN is going to use to say that Trump has sexually assaulted a baby. Just thought you should know and btw you will also be blackmailed and Doxxed.

[Infracted]