Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    A place the size of California with 3 times the population of California doesn't need more people, period.
    Also as earthquake prone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Also as earthquake prone.
    Oh yeah, if all arguments are out, we invoke earthquakes.

Really, this is one of the more funny threads.

Q: Why did trump lie about The Bowling Green Massacre?
    A: Earthquakes

Q: Why shouldnt japan take refugees?

Q: Why is CNN evil?

[/sarcasm]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    So, he changed the constitution (with backing from other parties) so a foreign lawmaking organization in Brussels couldn't force Hungary to take immigrants?
    No, it is more about the fact he actually took away the power from democratic institutions, also hungary today infact is a one party system as like the GDR was, or as like Russia is. With some parties as backgrond actors who are allowed to participate in votes as long they are loyal to the state party.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Q: Why did trump lie about The Bowling Green Massacre?
    I thought this one was just Conway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I thought this one was just Conway?
    Only if you are up to alternative truths.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    So, he changed the constitution (with backing from other parties) so a foreign lawmaking organization in Brussels couldn't force Hungary to take immigrants?
    If people disagree they vote him out. Such undemocratic!

"The proposed amendments would state that without the parliament's consent no EU legislation can order the resettlement of migrants in Hungary.

They would also ban mass resettlement into Hungary, because as Orban argued, "it is a question of sovereignty, and no decision in Brussels can question Hungary's inalienable right to decide on its territorial integrity and population"."

How the hell is this undemocratic? The people of Hungary should decide if the y want refugees, not the globalist sitting in Brussels.
    Brussels has redefined democracy as "Obediently doing as Brussels demands!"
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    A labor crisis is good for the people, just bad for the companies. When you have less people to do your work, you're willing to pay them more. Also, yes let robots do the work. They do it better. Why have people from another land who can't speak your language come in and do the work? Just get the people with degrees to create robots and be done with it.

How about no? Refugees will not fix the problem. Not only they are not tools to fit quota, they do not mix with japan's set law and culture. It's not going to be fixed and your solution in the title is far from the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is a good thing. I've been all over Canada and by far the best places to visit are those which are multicultural. So much diversity, so many cultures getting along and living in unison. It sure is a thing of beauty.
    Then perhaps you should press your PM to bring more into Canada and show us how it done.. taking in 0.11% a year, thats 11/100th of a percent is a fraction of a fraction. It is time for to end your virtue signalling and now it is time for more actual doing.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Only if you are up to alternative truths.
    When did Trump comment on it, stating it was a real thing?

I wonder where you see girls in this thread. This is a thread full of older gentleman.
    The author of the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    A labor crisis is good for the people, just bad for the companies. When you have less people to do your work, you're willing to pay them more. Also, yes let robots do the work. They do it better. Why have people from another land who can't speak your language come in and do the work? Just get the people with degrees to create robots and be done with it.
    I thought the left was on the side of empowering the working class by giving them more bargaining power? Less labour gives us exactly that. What a shame. I guess Japan isn't black enough so we need to fly them in from the poorest most backwards parts of Africa.

Deleted
    I've heard that japs are really xenophobic, would they even vote for this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    The author of the article.
    Can anyone know anybody's sex on here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I thought the left was on the side of empowering the working class by giving them more bargaining power? Less labour gives us exactly that. What a shame. I guess Japan isn't black enough so we need to fly them in from the poorest most backwards parts of Africa.
    This new breed of Lefty hasn't given a shit about labor in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Can anyone know anybody's sex on here?

- - - Updated - - -

This new breed of Lefty hasn't given a shit about labor in ages.
    Huh? I'm referring to the person who actually wrote the article, not the person who posted it on this forum.

think about why almost the whole country sees you (west/usa) as "kusogaijin" or "bakagaijin" and you want japan to accept syrians and other useless people. What a fucking bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    Huh? I'm referring to the person who actually wrote the article, not the person who posted it on this forum.
    The person who said "This thread is filled with men."

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh most of them are women and children. Not sure how you expect them to magically find jobs.
    Hahahaha, "children", yeah, try looking up facts about these "children"
    #boycottchina

I wonder where you see girls in this thread. This is a thread full of older gentleman.
    Whoa there, are you assuming every posters gender? That's some backwards shit, man/woman/other!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

https://qz.com/1014031/japan-has-a-l...ould-let-them/

Great article here. It's tough to feel sorry for a country which chooses to avoid taking obvious steps to remedy its problems. With an aging population and low birthrate, this does seem like a logical step. Hopefully Nippon makes the jump soon.

One interesting thing in that was about overtime not getting paid. Um if there are that many job openings then if somebody did not pay what was owed to me I think I would quickly leave and find another job and it looks like that would not be very difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hahahaha, "children", yeah, try looking up facts about these "children"
    Uhh why don't you educate us since you apparently have some trap card you want to spring.