Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I still want Arnold to be President at some point so we can have supercuts of him heading to Marine 1 with his VO yelling, "Get to the choppa!"

- - - Updated - - -

They accepted Trump... they'll take whoever wins them the White House
    Which, ironically, was exactly why when Arnold became the Governor of California - the Republicans immediately began trying to get rid of the law saying you needed to be born in this country in order to run for president saying it was outdated, hoping they could get him to run in future....

...which is also further ironic considering those same dummies were the ones constantly doubting Obama's birth certificate later on! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I still want Arnold to be President at some point so we can have supercuts of him heading to Marine 1 with his VO yelling, "Get to the choppa!"

- - - Updated - - -

They accepted Trump... they'll take whoever wins them the White House.
    Agree. They mock coastal elites and Hollywood types. Yet they elected a person born into money from New York, who is a big time star fucker. He really is not a successful businessman man, well for past 20 years all Trump does is market his name. So most know him from some crap reality tv show or his name. Yet in their minds they think they elected this small businessman from Nebraska, who never saw the BIG city.

So back to Dwayne Jonson and if he runs. I guess people will fit the narrative to fit their political agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Which, ironically, was exactly why when Arnold became the Governor of California - the Republicans immediately began trying to get rid of the law saying you needed to be born in this country in order to run for president saying it was outdated, hoping they could get him to run in future....

...which is also further ironic considering those same dummies were the ones constantly doubting Obama's birth certificate later on! >_<
    I hate Hollywood types in politics. They don't add much to the conversation. What is true of course is that if they were all conservatives/Republicans the GOP and its voters would love Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Agree. They mock coastal elites and Hollywood types. Yet they elected a person born into money from New York, who is a big time star fucker. He really is not a successful businessman man, well for past 20 years all Trump does is market his name.
    Correction... All Trump does is sign papers created by those who market his name.

I seriously doubt that guy has ever had to negotiate a damn thing himself in the past 3 decades... just has his tools do it for him, and then slaps his polygraph signature on it at the end in-between golfing and women assaulting sessions.

Correction... All Trump does is sign papers created by those who market his name.

I seriously doubt that guy has ever had to negotiate a damn thing himself in the past 3 decades... just has his tools do it for him, and then slaps his polygraph signature on it at the end in-between golfing and women assaulting sessions.
    Agree. The election is over, I know. This again was incredible leading up to his election. The repeated narrative of getting a businessman in office. Mind all the bankruptcies. Yes, the past 20 years or so all Trump did was market his name. All those properties I'll bet he owned less than 10% and that was part of the deal to put him name on them. I bet he invested little capital. It was people coming to him and say put your name here and we pay and give you a little ownership.

For instance his "successful" daughter. All she has done is take Ivanka Trump and market it. Hey I'll put my name on some clothes. Gee! That idea has never been done before from every rapper or athlete or D list celeb. Plus she will write some books. Again, every celeb has done that shit repeatedly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guy hasnt held public office before though...

Upgrading from reality TV Presidents to scripted? I guess that's one way to MAGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The democrats will in no way accept the rock much like Trump was not accepted by the republican establishment. I think most here are too young to realise that democrats and republicans are different shoes belonging to the same body, hence why Trump had so much support but I don't see Dwayne Johnson getting the same unless he is subverted.

Also, Kanye West is red pilled to reality of the establishment so he wouldn't be running for the Democrats...
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Rock is a libertarian-leaning Republican, by some of his statements. About the only kind of GOP candidate I would vote for. He has a well-known work ethic. Also, when asked if he had ever thought of entering politics, he said that he had and that he would be a team leader/facilitator and try to surround himself with experienced advisors.

I'd vote for him.

Maybe a split ticket on a sort of "national unity" platform. Perhaps a blue dog democrat like Joe Manchin?

As I said to somebody earlier:

This is, to me, just a publicity stunt to take advantage of the loonyness of American Politics today.

I refuse to give my opinion on this matter unless it actually becomes a real relevant thing by 2020 (May the Goddess help us survive until that date...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Every celebrity should run for president. As long as they can get an R or D next to their name, the kek squad will put them over. Give people what they want... I am writing in Paris Hilton...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Can the Rock and Kanye shove off and let an actual serious candidate run so we can rid ourselves of Donald Trump?
    Why do you hate a president who wants to bring back the backbone of the American economy???

Does my head in but then when you look at msnbc, cnn etc the bullshit they splurge about is unbelievable. Probably why Nick At Night beats CNN in the cable ratings lol. Just sad that there are still a handful of people that buy into the bullshit.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said to somebody earlier:

This is, to me, just a publicity stunt to take advantage of the loonyness of American Politics today.

I refuse to give my opinion on this matter unless it actually becomes a real relevant thing by 2020 (May the Goddess help us survive until that date...)
    Wrestling or the ability to sell and get a pop, is all politics is. That's why so many wrestlers try to be politician. For crying out loud, Rhyno ran for a district seat last year... this Rhyno...

https://youtu.be/QZkVmNtytzM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Why do you hate a president who wants to bring back the backbone of the American economy???
    Because the backbone of this country is not oligarchs, oil CEOs and career politicians.

Does my head in but then when you look at msnbc, cnn etc the bullshit they splurge about is unbelievable. Probably why Nick At Night beats CNN in the cable ratings lol. Just sad that there are still a handful of people that buy into the bullshit.
    You voted in a blue collar billionaire... lulz...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm over this already but #Colbert2020 is my new thing.

What is the backbone of the American economy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Oligarchs that can never understand the plight of an avarage American. If you were ever living as middle class or lower, you are disqualified. Growing up and governing in middle America is nothing, when a NYC generational (thus oligarch) elite tells you he knows how it is in middle America. As he has more business in everywhere outside middle America. But, it's those opposing Trump that got tricked...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Wrestling or the ability to sell and get a pop, is all politics is. That's why so many wrestlers try to be politician. For crying out loud, Rhyno ran for a district seat last year... this Rhyno...

https://youtu.be/QZkVmNtytzM

- - - Updated - - -

Because the backbone of this country is not oligarchs, oil CEOs and career politicians.

You voted in a blue collar billionaire... lulz...
    Trumps entire history has shown he supports the blue collar workers, not that the MSM will tell you that but its easy to look up yourself, not that you or others like you ever will.

Trumps tax plan is incredibly intelligent for all classes, you can try to debate it but you will get embarrassed. His entire tax plan has been on his political website since November 2015 so no excuse to not know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The middle class - Manufacturing, construction, mining and retail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Guy hasnt held public office before though...
    Trump broke that barrier. Credentials are now equal to celebrity. The Rock is a perfectly suitable candidate, the mold of Trump.

Dwayne has a pretty nice story to him. Middle income or lower home. Father always on the road busting ass to put food on the table. Third generation taking on the family business. Lived out of a car for stretch when he was a kid and his mother got evicted. Busted ass to get a full flight scholarship at Florida, becoming the first in his family to go to college. Failed during his first WWF, but learned from the set back and thrived on it in his return. From living in a car, to biggest action star, to president of the US... good stuff... USA! USA! USA!

- - - Updated - - -

Trumps entire history has shown he supports the blue collar workers, not that the MSM will tell you that but its easy to look up yourself, not that you or others like you ever will.
    I did... He is a NYC oligarch, who has more business in Scotland, than than middle America. His manufacturing is in China. The tax payer has bailed him out for millions of dollars. The guy is extremely litigious and has settled on cases ranging from racial description to suing the NFL for a monopoly on football.

Trump's history is nothing, but serving him self.

Trumps tax plan is incredibly intelligent for all classes, you can try to debate it but you will get embarrassed. His entire tax plan has been on his political website since November 2015 so no excuse to not know what you're talking about.
    His tax plan benefits people like him self, more than anyone else.

Trump's manufacturing has 'made in China' on the label, which is similar to the label on the steel he imported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump broke that barrier. Credentials are now equal to celebrity. The Rock is a perfectly suitable candidate, the mold of Trump.

Dwayne has a pretty nice story to him. Middle income or lower home. Father always on the road busting ass to put food on the table. Third generation taking on the family business. Lived out of a car for stretch when he was a kid and his mother got evicted. Busted ass to get a full flight scholarship at Florida, becoming the first in his family to go to college. Failed during his first WWF, but learned from the set back and thrived on it in his return. From living in a car, to biggest action star, to president of the US... good stuff... USA! USA! USA!

- - - Updated - - -

I did... He is a NYC oligarch, who has more business in Scotland, than than middle America. His manufacturing is in China. The tax payer has bailed him out for millions of dollars. The guy is extremely litigious and has settled on cases ranging from racial description to suing the NFL for a monopoly on football.

Trump's history is nothing, but serving him self.

His tax plan benefits people like him self, more than anyone else.

Trump's manufacturing has 'made in China' on the label, which is similar to the label on the steel he imported.
    Yes I know about the racial thing, I read his book the art of the deal many years ago that talked about it... a book that came out in like 1988. I too do not rent my 2 property investments to anyone who does not meet the benchmark criteria that I have set to my realtor agent.

He does not manufacture unless you mean his suits etc. That's the thing though, he was upfront about it and said it all during his rallies and of course has now changed that. That gives respect instead of others who try to hide and deflect it. He has used the same tax and related business laws that many of his critics have also used which he also said in his rallies that you never watched which also gives respect.

It's why the media could not do much to stifle his election campaign because he was saying it all during his rallies or in his books which most of his critics never watched or read. I guess I am biased because I owe the fact that I have a wonderful family and house with 6 figures in savings and even semi retired at 35 with zero education thanks to the mindset and wisdom Trump gave me in his book 'The art of the deal' when I read it ~15 years ago. Though that is more than most of his detractors can say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I know about the racial thing, I read his book the art of the deal many years ago that talked about it... a book that came out in like 1988. I too do not rent my 2 property investments to anyone who does not meet the benchmark criteria that I have set to my realtor agent.
    Trump didn't write that book and the writer has since disavowed it. I guess you don't know what Tony Schwartz had to say about it.

But, if you are like Trump in that case. How did the mandated hiring training go?

He does not manufacture unless you mean his suits etc. That's the thing though, he was upfront about it and said it all during his rallies and of course has now changed that. That gives respect instead of others who try to hide and deflect it. He has used the same tax and related business laws that many of his critics have also used which he also said in his rallies that you never watched which also gives respect.
    I don't see how arguing that Trump is the worst things you can imagine about his opponents, is helping your point. Sure, everything you can imagine that is horrible about his opponents, Trump admits. I don't see how him saving you time with your imagination, is a net positive.

It's why the media could not do much to stifle his election campaign because he was saying it all during his rallies or in his books which most of his critics never watched or read. I guess I am biased because I owe the fact that I have a wonderful family and house with 6 figures in savings and even semi retired at 35 with zero education thanks to the mindset and wisdom Trump gave me in his book 'The art of the deal' when I read it ~15 years ago. Though that is more than most of his detractors can say.
    Yeah, the media couldn't do shit. Because everything you consider negative about everyone else, is a positive with Trump. You literally just said, that Trump is the same as all of the things you assume about his opponents... not because he is better, but instead of you assuming, he admits it.

Trump didn't write art if the deal... you do know that? Right? You couldn't have been successful due to Trump's tact, because your daddy isn't a billionaire. You succeeded because of your effort, because your story is the complete opposite of Trump.

If that's what you consider the backbone of the economy, then Trump trying to bring it back really does make him a non-serious person. Manufacturing and mining jobs are mostly vanishing due to competition and better technology. Retail, on the other hand, has suffered from increased online shopping and changing consumer spending habits.

Promising to 'bring back' or 'fix' something that can't be fixed is what makes him non-serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?