Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    beating up any one is wrong you cant be for violence to one side and not the other violence is either always wrong or never wrong, not taking into account obvious things like self defense defending some one else ect.

- - - Updated - - -

if the so called nazi is getting attacked without hurting any one before hand then yes they are a victim.
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

People like Zython, Elba and all the other Nazi sympathizers on this site will only understand violence. When your opponent is willing to commit violence, the only rational thing you can do is to use violence to protect yourself.

I've seen the videos of the G20 protests. I've seen the videos of Germans dressed in all black hurting people, burning neighborhoods and looting while calling for the destruction of the current German government. These people are Nazis. Hitler would be cackling like a madman if he saw the condition Germany is in. Zython, Elba, Wells, anyone on this website that has ever defended Antifa, they're Nazi sympathizers.

When I saw the videos of these Nazis destroying people's livelihoods, I made a decision. If Antifa ever comes to my town, I will engage in violence the second they put a single toe out of line. I will not bow to Nazis.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    “To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”

People like Zython, Elba and all the other Nazi sympathizers on this site will only understand violence. When your opponent is willing to commit violence, the only rational thing you can do is to use violence to protect yourself.

I've seen the videos of the G20 protests. I've seen the videos of Germans dressed in all black hurting people, burning neighborhoods and looting while calling for the destruction of the current German government. These people are Nazis. Hitler would be cackling like a madman if he saw the condition Germany is in. Zython, Elba, Wells, anyone on this website that has ever defended Antifa, they're Nazi sympathizers.

When I saw the videos of these Nazis destroying people's livelihoods, I made a decision. If Antifa ever comes to my town, I will engage in violence the second they put a single toe out of line. I will not bow to Nazis.
    Few things. Violence is justified in self defence defending others ect, it is not when used in ANY other means if you ask me.

The whole g20 thing seems like bull crap to me, the same riots and all this crap happend when g20 was in Toronto a years ago I rember watching it on local news and going down town after it happened and seeing the smashed stores. This wa before the whole stupid antifa thing blew up there will always be riots and loots in cases like this.

Last thing hitler won legally and politically I doudt he would aprove of this kind of thing as it doesn't help them get in power it's just mindless rioting.

Shia has been divided.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Few things. Violence is justified in self defence defending others ect, it is not when used in ANY other means if you ask me.

The whole g20 thing seems like bull crap to me, the same riots and all this crap happend when g20 was in Toronto a years ago I rember watching it on local news and going down town after it happened and seeing the smashed stores. This wa before the whole stupid antifa thing blew up there will always be riots and loots in cases like this.

Last thing hitler won legally and politically I doudt he would aprove of this kind of thing as it doesn't help them get in power it's just mindless rioting.
    Opposing Fascism is easiest and safest early on, before power is seized. It's naive to think that the march of history has been stopped, that every day will be the same as the previous. I urge you to really look into the G20 protests with a critical eye.

I think Hitler would be laughing in his grave, because for the last 70 years the German people have, more than anything else, tried to distance themselves from Fascism and Nazism. And now 10,000 Nazis have openly marched in Germany. It's more or less a declaration that Hitler's ideas did not die with him.

If Nazis are trying to destroy your society; not just talking about it, but actually going out in the streets and hurting people, it is self defense to put those people down.

7+ Year Old Account
    Opposing Fascism is easiest and safest early on, before power is seized. It's naive to think that the march of history has been stopped, that every day will be the same as the previous. I urge you to really look into the G20 protests with a critical eye.

I think Hitler would be laughing in his grave, because for the last 70 years the German people have, more than anything else, tried to distance themselves from Fascism and Nazism. And now 10,000 Nazis have openly marched in Germany. It's more or less a declaration that Hitler's ideas did not die with him.

If Nazis are trying to destroy your society; not just talking about it, but actually going out in the streets and hurting people, it is self defense to put those people down.
    I don't see any thing different criticality from the g20 Toronto riot. Sure they changed what ever they want to chant but in the end it's still people burning stuff stealing stuff and hurting people.

And yes I think if people are attacking other people then violence is justified with in reason to defend others. Fires hoses tear gass cops with riot gear ect. If by put down you mean killed then I don't think that is reasonble unless they were using deadly force on who ever they were attacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    The /pol/ ''representative is a bit cringey I gotta say.

OT: Why can't this guy just enjoy his millions and stfu? He's long since become a joke in of himself.

I rather wish he would go back into movies. Sure the transformers were horrible but i don't really blame him for that and I really liked egAl eye which I think was his last.

I don't see any thing different criticality from the g20 Toronto riot. Sure they changed what ever they want to chant but in the end it's still people burning stuff stealing stuff and hurting people.

And yes I think if people are attacking other people then violence is justified with in reason to defend others. Fires hoses tear gass cops with riot gear ect. If by put down you mean killed then I don't think that is reasonble unless they were using deadly force on who ever they were attacking.
    All force is deadly. Sure, some kinds of force are more deadly than others. If you go up to someone and punch them in the face though, you have no guarantee that that will not kill them. People die to tripping and smacking their head on the sidewalk every year.

If the police aren't gonna do their fucking jobs and protect their communities from Nazis, then the citizens will have to. I'm not gonna lose someone I care about because I was unwilling to fight.

I think this G20 protest is different because of the actors involved. Antifa has a history of political violence. I mean, this was the largest Black Bloc ever. This isn't gonna be a one off. It's gonna get worse.

A ***** for leagues, not for years but leagues? Does he not know a league is a measurement of distance not time? What a moron lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    All force is deadly. Sure, some kinds of force are more deadly than others. If you go up to someone and punch them in the face though, you have no guarantee that that will not kill them. People die to tripping and smacking their head on the sidewalk every year.

If the police aren't gonna do their fucking jobs and protect their communities from Nazis, then the citizens will have to. I'm not gonna lose someone I care about because I was unwilling to fight.

I think this G20 protest is different because of the actors involved. Antifa has a history of political violence. I mean, this was the largest Black Bloc ever. This isn't gonna be a one off. It's gonna get worse.
    Sure any force might kill some one but shootin some one with a bean bag is not the same as a bullet.

If the police arnt doing there job or are not around I do not have a problem with violance to protect.

Over all the protest seems the same to me sure it might be bigger but in the end it's anti capitalist people lootin burning ect. Mabye the people at the Toronto riot are in antiafa now Mabye not hard to really tell but I still don't think this is the second rising of say nazi's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I enjoyed his witty, fast-talking, and sarcastic character in the transformer series, but I feel like that ''persona'' is almost too common in today's movies with any male antagonist (wonder woman, spiderman, the mummy just off the top of my head)
    In eagle eye he played a rather different character then the one in the transformers I think he could do a rather large range and not be stuck doing one kind of role if he did go back into acting.

Jeeze Shia Labeouf really went crazy after those Transformer movies, I miss the small,nervous but eager kid from Constantine

Sure any force might kill some one but shootin some one with a bean bag is not the same as a bullet.

If the police arnt doing there job or are not around I do not have a problem with violance to protect.

Over all the protest seems the same to me sure it might be bigger but in the end it's anti capitalist people lootin burning ect. Mabye the people at the Toronto riot are in antiafa now Mabye not hard to really tell but I still don't think this is the second rising of say nazi's

- - - Updated - - -

In eagle eye he played a rather different character then the one in the transformers I think he could do a rather large range and not be stuck doing one kind of role if he did go back into acting.
    All I will say, is that I hope you're right. I just want myself and my town to be left alone so I can spend my life playing video games, watching anime and shitposting on Reddit in between work shifts.

Deleted
    This elba dude cant be serious .

If people assault others just because of other views makes you fuckin retard .

Myself i dont like nazis or antifa but i dont go on street atacking them if i see one .

FYI ABB the norwegian terrorist changed his name to Fjotolf Hansen now

And did electing Trump really break shia lebeefs sanity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebuddy View Post
    Jeeze Shia Labeouf really went crazy after those Transformer movies, I miss the small,nervous but eager kid from Constantine
    Google the stuff he did during the filming of Fury .

he's legitimately lost his damn mind, and it's fucking hilarious.

this is what happens when the disney kid curse hits a male child star.

lol hes so fucked in the head, surprised it took this long before another meltdown.

Deleted
    He completely lost it a while back and it's only going get worse.

But truth be told, I hate him as an actor but I do hope he gets his personal life in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Beating up fascist sympathizers is wrong?
    Of course it is.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Of course it is.
    Why? They are fascists. If someone wants to overthrow democracy and commit genocide, why should we not pound them into the ground?

I enjoy the kind of theater La Beouf is playing out as an actor in his own (possibly?) life. Wonderful stuff.

Shia is my spirit animal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================