Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Yeah I just assumed he was talking about destro because 4P T20 makes you scratch your head about mastery since up until you get it you pretty much ignore it.
    i actually disklike t20 4 piece, feels so weak compared to other set bonuses. Mastery doesnt feel as rewarding compared to haste or crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    i actually disklike t20 4 piece, feels so weak compared to other set bonuses. Mastery doesnt feel as rewarding compared to haste or crit.
    Idk feels pretty rewarding to me to have my CBs always hit hard, especially in a cleave or buffed (i.e. maiden) situation.

It definitely *feels* good, but its not a huge increase with how they changed the mastery. I actually gain dps over the 4p by swapping to two other pieces I have that are just higher ilvl. That's how weak the bonus is.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    It definitely *feels* good, but its not a huge increase with how they changed the mastery. I actually gain dps over the 4p by swapping to two other pieces I have that are just higher ilvl. That's how weak the bonus is.
    Right, I was just pointing out the subjective counter to the guy who said the bonus felt weak. The bonuses from both tiers are actually on the average to weak side, so it's really just ilvl that tends to win out. I personally never got lucky with rolls in T19, the best piece I ever got was a 905 socketed. So I swapped the moment I had 3 t20 pieces 915.

Whether one likes the gameplay of the T19 vs T20 is sort of individual choice. With the current lower shard gen, I personally prefer the T20. Only truly annoying part is when I need to CB during the bad buff part of a whispers proc. So really hoping I can ditch that trinket soon.

Deleted
    problem is unless u get high a high rolled statstick youre pretty much stuck with whispers :/

Yeah whispers feels awful, I'd love to get rid of it but I'm not holding my breath.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Despite playing Destro and running 4s, Mastery and Int are my two worst stats (see below). This is why you always gotta sim for yourself haha.

Haste

Crit

Vers

Mastery

Int
    Eternos - Warlock - Emerald Dream US

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst is a pretty strong word, comparatively to other classes, those weights might as well be the same.