Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Thanks for the replies, 1st August seems like a good time to start the thread so that's when it'll open.
    With or without Tom Cruise Gifs?

Who do you think has been the best and worst transfer so far? I'd go with best probably being Lukaku to utd or city getting a new keeper lol. And worst would be...Mohammed Salah to liverpool. He doesn't even have a work visa yet

Lukaku won't even be the best striker signing this summer let alone best signing. Aubameyang is pretty likely to move.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Gotta look at how it improves the squad not just the quality of the player. No Lukaku at utd and no striker apart from martial and rashford

Deleted
    Mourinho coming out and saying Lacazette wasn't deemed good enough compared to Romelu Lukaku has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
    He's a far better footballer, just not as much of a battering ram.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Gotta look at how it improves the squad not just the quality of the player. No Lukaku at utd and no striker apart from martial and rashford
    So the chap they paid a fortune for and the great hope of English football. What a pickle, better throw 100m at Donkey while offloading Shrek.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mo Salah might not seem a great signing but just think of the pace Liverpool have now.

Other than Mané they didn't have an electric shit off a shovel, stabbed rat quick player.

Surprised they aren't in for Aubameyang - must be some history there.

Wasn't over half of lacazettes goals from penalties? Good he can take them but it props his goal tally up nicely to look more impressive and Salah could be good. Can't play without a work visa though

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea off loading more youth with Ruben loftus cheek to palace to get ready for a player with a blown knee in bakayoko. Awesome business Chelsea. Sell one of the top under 21s in chabolah for 5 mill while you're at it

is this for english only transfers then?

personally think James to Bayern has to be the best business of the summer so far. Ceballos to Madrid (if it goes through) will be a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    is this for english only transfers then?

personally think James to Bayern has to be the best business of the summer so far. Ceballos to Madrid (if it goes through) will be a close second
    No any transfer. Hard to argue with James loan deal. Surprised Perez let him go without getting back the fee

Deleted
    douglas costa to juve!

Obviously the best transfer deal was still Rooney for Lukaku

Looks like de Boer is importing some Ajax players

Jairo Riedewald to palace. He any good dutch peeps?
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-07-12 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    It's not all about goals - Alex allowed a lot of our players to be better.
    I'm not sure a channel runner like Lukaku is that kind of player.

I've been more impressed by Fabinho in Monaco's engine room.
    That said Bakayoko is an absolute beast, and injury notwithstanding, the finished article.
    Ruben Loftus Cheek needs a loan, similarly to Dele Ali, to get some games and show what he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Wasn't over half of lacazettes goals from penalties? Good he can take them but it props his goal tally up nicely to look more impressive and Salah could be good. Can't play without a work visa though

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea off loading more youth with Ruben loftus cheek to palace to get ready for a player with a blown knee in bakayoko. Awesome business Chelsea. Sell one of the top under 21s in chabolah for 5 mill while you're at it
    Am I missing something?
    Loaned out De Bryune. He featured heavily for the loan sides. He's now a super star.
    Same with Lukaku. The guy you just bought.
    Same with Salah
    Courtois...

Shall I go on?
    We invest in youth. We loan them out to suitable clubs. Keep a good eye on them. If they're not playing, we pull them back.

Players are assets, and we take good care of them. We've indirectly produced more world class talent than United have in the last 10 years.

Deleted
    If James works out at Bayern it'll be an outstanding bit of buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    It's not all about goals - Alex allowed a lot of our players to be better.
    I'm not sure a channel runner like Lukaku is that kind of player.

I've been more impressed by Fabinho in Monaco's engine room.
    That said Bakayoko is an absolute beast, and injury notwithstanding, the finished article.
    Ruben Loftus Cheek needs a loan, similarly to Dele Ali, to get some games and show what he's got.
    Lukaku's performances for Belgium worry me a bit but that team as a whole underperforms with the talent they have so might be bigger problems behide the scenes. And I rate fabinho a lot. Want him to replace the aging Carrick and rb cover for valencia

Deleted
    I really like the look of Belotti but seriously 100 million ?

Fucking insane that players can comand that kind of money now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Looks like de Boer is importing some Ajax players

He is okay. Was free to go from Ajax. Can play multiple positions, left wingback and defensive midfield. Wasn't good enough for Ajax though, so.

Also, make of this what you will

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWcyszBh...y=aubameyang97

Linked to Chelsea heavily in the last 48 hours? Check
    Getting ready to get on a private plane (in pre-season), which suggests travelling for a medical? Check
    Wearing Chelsea blue? Check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Loaned out De Bryune. He featured heavily for the loan sides. He's now a super star.
    Same with Lukaku. The guy you just bought.
    Same with Salah
    Courtois...

Shall I go on?
    We invest in youth. We loan them out to suitable clubs. Keep a good eye on them. If they're not playing, we pull them back.

Players are assets, and we take good care of them. We've indirectly produced more world class talent than United have in the last 10 years.
    You forgot bamfordinho.

I think he point is you sell all your good youth players and buy established fellas. As you just pointed out. You had Lukaku and (now injury prone sturridge) at one point, what firepower that woulda been, signed torres instead or was it remy?

Deleted
    A lot of teams want Fabinho.
    Quatar Saint Germain put 60 million on the table for him.

Monaco however are in no need to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Always buy him on FM.

Solid buy if you get him.

Deleted
    Oh, I know why Klopp doesn't want Aubameyang: he'd be benchwarming for Daniel Sturridge!