Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I'd put good money on N'zoth and Azshara FINALLY appearing in the next expansion, but this is just bullshit Jesus-in-toast face-on-Mars pattern-seeking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Blood prince orb has tendrils to show they are linked. Blood anima orb has that texture to show the effect of blood. Try harder.
    And the Deepholm rift has tendrils to show how elemental energy is flowing into it and then out the Maelstrom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    And the Deepholm rift has tendrils to show how elemental energy is flowing into it and then out the Maelstrom.
    If that were the case we'd be seeing it from the shaman pov. Looks more like a reference to Nazjatar, which is, in fact, located right on the Maelstrom.

Blood prince orb has tendrils to show they are linked. Blood anima orb has that texture to show the effect of blood. Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

They've hinted at a big connection/root across all Rifts of Aln. Spriest dagger even implies it.
    and the pic the OP shows has swirls to show the effect of magic being pulled into a rift.. so dont know where you ppl see N´zoth ... but ok...

I think the bigger clue is Xal'atath's quote when seeing the Remnant of the Void at the end of EN.

Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire says: Almost completely gone, as if it never existed. But the rift is deep and vast, and somewhere down there it sirs. Something has changed, the last prison weakens. We must prepare.

Couple this with other quotes from the blade, and it strongly hints that Xal'atath is a remnant of the fifth old god Azeroth once had, and was devoured by the others on defeat. Further, N'zoth was involved in the Emerald Nightmare, as Malfurion spoke of a darkness in the Rift of Aln different to anything he'd known before, and unable to cleanse it (a novel where Malfurion pushes back the Nightmare the first time, after the events of Yog'Saron's death and before cata). With Yog already being dead, that only leaves N'zoth as the only Old God influencing from the Rift of Aln.

If that were the case we'd be seeing it from the shaman pov. Looks more like a reference to Nazjatar, which is, in fact, located right on the Maelstrom.
    You do see it. There is a spout of the exact same energy constantly rising from the Maelstrom

I also think Jaina is a character that got built up over the years. Why else should they have changed the model several times to show that she turned more angry each time?. that all has to lead up to something. After a perfectly built up Gul'Dan she may be the next powerful foe. After disappearing and after so many clues that hint to sth related to Kul'Tiras, at which better time Jaina could show up if not with such an expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do see it. There is a spout of the exact same energy constantly rising from the Maelstrom
    Not sure how you concluded a swirling beam shooting straight to the sky is equivalent to many spirals being pushed onto (or away from) the Maelstrom.

Same energy, different effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how you concluded a swirling beam shooting straight to the sky is equivalent to many spirals being pushed onto (or away from) the Maelstrom.

Same energy, different effects.
    Just checked in both the shaman class hall and in Deepholm. They are both the exact same swirl of energy.

And both of them are drawing energy IN, not out. The energies are flowing from the tip of the "tentacles" towards the circle.

My guess is they wanted to make it look like while in Deepholm you are actually looking at the sky above the Maelstrom looking through it.

Like picture an Hourglass, botton part is Deepholm, above part is Shaman class hall the middle choke point is the Maelstrom and you are looking straight up trought the middle of it.

I don't think it's any reference to N'Zoth, i just think its swirls of energy.

"Drown yourself in the circle of stars"

What we are looking at in Deepholm is a circle of energy with stars at the back, the stars are in no where in a circular pattern.

My guess is that we will most likely see the circle of stars in either 7.3 or 8.0 there has to be some clues given to us that aren't actually in the game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Funny how guys like you really deny what clearly can be seen on the picture: two massive eyes in the centre with eight "swirly thingy" arms. Yeah, that's nothing. Just coincidence.
    I legitimately do not see that. Also, even if I did, nothing we've seen of N'Zoth indicates he has two eyes or eight arms.
    Beta Club Brosquad