Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Titanforging.

Tmorph is a different thingy.
    he meant "tf" as in "the fuck"

"the fuck is tmorph"

come on dude.

Deleted
    This tier will go to Kil Jaeden, he kills raids more often then raids will kill him while he is current :P

are the chinese streaming tonight????

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    are the chinese streaming tonight????
    Stars Gaming (world 10th M Fallen Avatar) is already streaming M Kil'jaeden right now.
    http://www.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528&
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Stars Gaming (world 10th M Fallen Avatar) is already streaming M Kil'jaeden right now.
    http://www.panda.tv/hd/wow2017pve.html?roomid=307528&
    Thought that link was Alphas stream World Third Avatar guild.

Alpha is offline atm, if you go to the link and right above the offline stream screen there are a bunch of links, Stars is the very first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Thought that link was Alphas stream World Third Avatar guild.
    No that link is not exclusive to Alpha, it's panda.tv's WoW PVE feature room which includes a bunch of top raiding streamers. The leftmost tab is Star's stream. The second one is Alpha's but they're not streaming right now, they usually start pretty late afternoon or evening in China's time.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Llamacat View Post
    Alpha is offline atm, if you go to the link and right above the offline stream screen there are a bunch of links, Stars is the very first one.
    I like how you described the location of the link instead of just pasting it here. That was very useful, thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    I like how you described the location of the link instead of just pasting it here. That was very useful, thanks.
    About as useful as your post its one post up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    I'm sure there's plenty of similar situations in Europe, and there is a larger player pool, but clearly there's at least 10 guilds worth of good players. The list of people in this region that I actually know of and would want to recruit is VERY small. In the history of this guild we've only accepted 4 apps out of hundreds. The other option is mass recruiting everyone with a pulse and seeing what fits. Sick.
    Have you thought of starting smaller raiding teams and mass recruiting into those and pick the best and brightest out of those to join the main team? I know it isn't ideal for the lesser teams but it would let you see them in action on progression rather than trying to scan the logs of hundreds of people to find the one gem.

Deleted
    Method is not dayraiding anymore? It's 11:30am and no one is online.

Do we know if Exorsus is doing the same?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post

11.30 is too early depending on how late they went last night. Don't they usually start a bit later?

7+ Year Old Account

2 weeks day raiding, they have jobs and school so cant raid forever.

whats the point boss aint dying with their current gear no need to waste time on a brick wall

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    whats the point boss aint dying with their current gear no need to waste time on a brick wall
    lol that's not true. Even if the boss is impossible its good to try the boss over and over again to improve tactics and as soon as the boss is getting nerfed or is easier because of gear it's quicker to kill him
    Last edited by Dannyzk; 2017-07-14 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyzk View Post
    lol that's not true. Even if the boss is impossible its good to try the boss over and over again to improve tactics and as soon as the boss is getting nerfed or is easier because of gear it's quicker to kill him
    judging by the exorsus method tweets there is nothing to try its not happening.

Deleted
    Method never really started before 2-3PM apart from reset days, its just their schedule

Deleted
    You didn't actually read the tweets then clearly.

They said that the actual KJ progress just started 3 days ago.

Sco: Mechanics were messed up on him until after the last weekend so progress has been pretty slow
    Sco: Think I might do a summary vid after progress about all the changes Avatar and KJ received
    Exorsus: Discussions about boss difficulty or challenging content has nothing to to with current situation. Actual progress on KJ started 3 days ago.
    Exorsus: Overall it's not something you can explain on twitter, i will make a large post about current content when it's gonna be finally over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If they somehow lose KJ because they are absolutely tired to a guild that did not clear Avatar until much later and was offered equal ground by incompetence from Blizzard, their morale will be destroyed for the next tier; I mean I'd really question what I am doing if I was one of their players.
    Yes, it will be great!