Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The reason only elves are Demonhunters has nothing to do with capability as far as I am aware. Its only because Illidan only chose Elves. It makes no sense for other races to be there because of the timeline. And the fact that Illidan only trained elves.

Sure you can retcon it but yea, retcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Draenei is a very strong possibility for Alliance, not sure about the horde tho.

Except, she's a demon, not a demon hunter.

To be honest, rather not see other races to wear the glaives of the Demon Hunters. Rather see more humanized demon hunters - not fel infused and all that. Think, Diablo.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Except, she's a demon, not a demon hunter.

To be honest, rather not see other races to wear the glaives of the Demon Hunters. Rather see more humanized demon hunters - not fel infused and all that. Think, Diablo.
    I understand she's not a demon hunter, but it's a pretty good idea of what their metamorphosis would look like if it came to be. Can't say I'm a fan of Diablo demon hunters, opinions are opinions however.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Riight... as long as you forget about the Eredar, of course.
    Manari Eredar are no Draenei.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taurens and gnomes ofc.

Actually let DH to be the NE and BE only. Dwarf DH? Goblin DH? Human DH? This is madness.

Alliance: Humans, Draenei
    Horde: Orcs, Trolls(?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Manari Eredar are no Draenei.
    Playable night elves are no Quel'dorei, yet we have NE mages

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Don't see Draenei being DHs. The Draenei are the Eredar who didn't take Sargeras' "gift" while the Eredar who did became Man'ari; Should any Draenei become a DH, much like warlocks, they'd probably be either killed or cast out. Draenei tolerate other races using warlocks but they themselves are pretty adamant about not having the dark arts in their ranks.
    DH is a Hero Class, which implies you had a life prior to becoming it (see: Illidian Novel and Death Knight Starting Zone) ... so a Draenei DH could work far more than a Draenei Warlock for the sheer reason of a unique starting zone. You can even make other Draenei programmed to look down upon them.

Warlocks don't work because they aren't a hero class.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Definitely Draenei and Orcs. I think those make the most sense and wouldn't look that silly tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post

But, by lore, they are trained by the Highborne.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

So what? Night Elves have had Mages but they were a social taboo until Cataclysm. I don't like that we have NE Mages but at least there is a further connection as to why we have them.

Orcs and Humans for sure. Draenei cause the pics look great. One more for Horde....really only leaves trolls I guess.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Deleted
    Not Draenei (rejecting fel powers defines them as such) and probably not goblins, since the path of DH involves a deal of sacrifice, which is not something I can see them capable of. Dwarves could also go "this is retarded" as refuse to pluck out their eyes, gnomes definitely would go for it if only because of their greed for power. Trolls possibly, it is a dark path with interesting rewards. Tauren? Plz no. Doesn't fit them at all in my book.
    Orcs (definitely, they just love gulping green goo!), Trolls, Humans, Worgen/Gnomes.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    It shouldn't happen, but if it were to I'd personally prefer Gnomes and Goblins simply because:
    - They could use some love
    - It would be fucking hilarious
    Gnomes just got Hunters in Legion.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

So what? Night Elves have had Mages but they were a social taboo until Cataclysm. I don't like that we have NE Mages but at least there is a further connection as to why we have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    But, by lore, they are trained by the Highborne.
    And what stops a faction of renegade draenei to be trained as DH?
    Or even a lost faction of them that has been battling the Legion, as the Army of Light is doing, reappearing when we end the Legion?

If any race has the motives to sacrifice everything to end the Legion is the race that lost their world to them

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The reason only elves are Demonhunters has nothing to do with capability as far as I am aware. Its only because Illidan only chose Elves. It makes no sense for other races to be there because of the timeline. And the fact that Illidan only trained elves.

Sure you can retcon it but yea, retcon.
    if they make naga playable then demon hunter naga would work fine within the lore and the starting area
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll because holy shit that would look cool! Then again, the demon hunters are all based on the old Illidari from Shadowmoon valley, I wonder why Illidan never recruited any of his Fel Orcs as demon hunters.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    And what stops a faction of renegade draenei to be trained as DH?
    Or even a lost faction of them that has been battling the Legion, as the Army of Light is doing, reappearing when we end the Legion?

If any race has the motives to sacrifice everything to end the Legion is the race that lost their world to them
    Please see my post prior to the one you quoted.
    –The Sith Code

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any elves would do, the rest are inferior.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Draenei have nothing to do with Demons and never will.
    LOL you do know that Kil'jaeden and Archimonde is Draenei who did have loots of dealings with demons and become demons themelf.... a race is not a hivemind you can say that the culture norme for Draenei is not to have nothing to do with Demons.

If there are elfs who is willing to sacrifice everything "for the greater good" as they see it, there must be Draenei to.