Has nobody made a list with mythic abilities so far? Except biggie Armageddon x2, stronger knockback and reflections spawning the 1shot "kiljaedens burning wish" spirals, anything else, excluding timers?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Not really, you'd be surprised at the prevalence of eating disorders in young women. Pretty much every 18-20something goes for that same look and pull it off just as well as she does.
    I'm not sure if I am missreading, but she does not look even a little like most people I've met with an eating disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I just came to see if anyone had killed it yet and I see a bunch of virgins talk about girls - what did I miss
    This is what happens when the progession race is too long and no real drama has occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I just came to see if anyone had killed it yet and I see a bunch of virgins talk about girls - what did I miss
    Are you surprised that a thread full of people who don't raid mythic yet feel qualified to discuss it are also talking about girls despite having no experience with them?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    That's not right at all. Doing it first is much harder.
    Well, you'd be 100% incorrect. All else being equal, the fewer attempts you do the better. That's just straight common sense.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

lol after looking at this picture, I 'wonder' why she complains twitchchat calls her slutty. looks like a gamer girl indeed

Damn guys!!!!

Invective is back!!

Just joined a pug xD

https://image.prntscr.com/image/sPCF...8j0WE5cy9A.png
    Last edited by nidosarg; 2017-07-14 at 02:41 PM. Reason: asdsad

Quote Originally Posted by firepie View Post
    lol after looking at this picture, I 'wonder' why she complains twitchchat calls her slutty. looks like a gamer girl indeed
    I can't believe i'm takin this bait, but....

That's not slutty. Revealing, yeah, but nothing out of line. As far as a "gamer girl..." if you didn't know she was dating Sco would you have any reason to believe she had anything to do with video games whatsoever? It's not like it's a pic of her holding a NES controller or something.

I thought people fawning over Nagura was cringy, but this managed to surpass it.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this even a real race? I mean Na has their reset tuesdays, EU wednesdays and Asia thursdays, for me it would be a race if the resets were on the same day, no?

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    Damn guys!!!!

Invective is back!!

Just joined a pug xD
    Ask em how their raid progress is going! Do an interview and report back.

Also, I think you guys could use another hunter in that group. Pet tanks ftw.

What is the max possible ilvl mathematically in 7.2.5? Is it 957?

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    959 probably.

Deleted
    ilvl is mathematically impossible in 7.2.5!

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Should be 959 if you are dualwielding, 958 if you're using a 2h.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's still shitty of Blizzard to change the tuning of two fights so rapidly while the race is still going and to take forever to fix whatever was bugged on KJ; I remember on previous races the top guild saying that they were getting fixes to endboss bugs nearly live as they were progressing and it seems that with KJ Method and Exorsus were left with a bugged boss for nearly a week. Imo Mistress should just not have been changed (there was no exploit, they did not break the fight, they just used class abilities the exact way they are intended to be used) and Avatar should not have been nerfed until KJ was down.
    seems you're a die-hard Method fan, I get it. But isn't a race much more exciting if there is actually more than 1 car on the track?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, you'd be 100% incorrect. All else being equal, the fewer attempts you do the better. That's just straight common sense.
    Yeah but it's also common sense to understand that : it will never be equal.
    Method killed an harder Avatar than SB, end of the story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Is this even a real race? I mean Na has their reset tuesdays, EU wednesdays and Asia thursdays, for me it would be a race if the resets were on the same day, no?
    Doesn't mather, the US could have one week headstart and still not manage to get world first on a hard boss

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Yeah but it's also common sense to understand that : it will never be equal.
    My original comment on the matter compared two guilds who finished an hour apart, with the second having half the attempts.

That you dredge up a continuing saga and apply it to incorrect scenarios is not my fault.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Ask em how their raid progress is going! Do an interview and report back.

Also, I think you guys could use another hunter in that group. Pet tanks ftw.
    They are not in the Core, They are FAN CLUBBBBB

https://prnt.sc/fvomus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shynz View Post
    Doesn't mather, the US could have one week headstart and still not manage to get world first on a hard boss
    I'm sure you were the one scrawny guy in the sidelines of the clique that put kids 5 years younger than you into trash cans, just because they could. Well, you couldn't but you were cool by association

Stop hating on the US, they are already doing a far better job than in the past. Only a shame that Limit can't seem to shake that breaking-the-TOS habit of theirs.