Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    For the life of me, I can't understand why people want to die on the Trump hill.
    I honestly think a lot of it is racism. Building the Wall and the Muslim Ban got a lot of applause.

It's nowhere near that simple of course, but those two things are what Trump promised that nobody else did. Everyone says jobs. Everyone says taxes. Everyone says we should be in bed sucking Russia's di...ok, three things, but that last one probably didn't get him a lot of votes.

- - - Updated - - -

The first call for Kushner's resignation has been made. Yes, of course it's a Democrat, duh. But he has a good point:

"Either Donald Trump is lying when he said he knew nothing about the meeting, or Jared Kushner failed to tell him about it."

Is there a third option?

Kushner won't resign, of course, he has that airtight defense of "playing Angry Birds during meeting with Kremlin agent".

Oh, apparently that was Manafort. My bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So that's gonna have to be addressed.
    And wouldn't you know it, it will be.

Trump aides can be called in by Meuller's probe specifically because they knew about the emails, and therefore, the meeting.

And apparently, Trump's lawyer didn't make the trip to G20. That might explain the botched statement Trump signed, you know, explanation #1. Which was after the lawyers already knew about the emails, apparently.

How many more prosecutors is Mueller going to have to hire? I'm no expert, but I'm guessing getting info from a lawyer is harder than most people, due to such things as "they know the law" and "client privilege" which, just a reminder, doesn't shield you if you're a co-conspirator.

- - - Updated - - -

And one more bit: Rogue POTUS Staff -- so, yeah, take as opinion not fact -- posted the theory that Conway leaked the story, to save her job. Impossible to prove, disprove, or find unfunny, but...where was she this time last week? And where is she now? It's an interesting thought.

For the life of me, I can't understand why people want to die on the Trump hill. Nothing about him makes any sense, for anyone at all to like him. Like what issue does Trump actually stand for? On anything?
    I want to say to all these people, just let him go. Disavow him and distance yourself from him. It's like they think this is the last time the Republicans will be able to have a President.

Which might become a self fulfilling prophesy kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Watch Trump cultists supporters somehow blame this all on Obama again
    The fake news media purposly already reported this coveve..............

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...rump-jr-2017-7

Natalia Veselnitskaya, was approved to enter the US by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Watch Trump cultists supporters somehow blame this all on Obama again
    They're on it. Fox is already claiming that the Democrats set up Trump Jr. with the meeting because Loretta Lynch is the one that approved the Russian lawyer to come to the US.

Of course, they can't explain why the Democrats never used it, like say, back during the election when it could have helped. They apparently think the Democrats intentionally lost the election and set up Trump/Russia connections over a year ago just to undermine his presidency?

Also forgetting that the Democrats had no way to force Dump Jr. to take the meeting assuming they had set up the meeting for fuck knows what reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Man, you seriously need a cool costume to go with such statements. Or maybe a giant death robot with laser beams for eyes.
    You mean like this?

Last edited by Flarelaine; 2017-07-14 at 08:53 AM. Reason: edited link in

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They're on it. Fox is already claiming that the Democrats set up Trump Jr. with the meeting because Loretta Lynch is the one that approved the Russian lawyer to come to the US.

Of course, they can't explain why the Democrats never used it, like say, back during the election when it could have helped. They apparently think the Democrats intentionally lost the election and set up Trump/Russia connections over a year ago just to undermine his presidency?

Also forgetting that the Democrats had no way to force Dump Jr. to take the meeting assuming they had set up the meeting for fuck knows what reason.
    The argument is so god dam stupid. Even if for argument sake it was a setup by those evil left-wingers antifa...nobody put a gun to the head of the Moron jr and forced him to attend that meeting since that's the only way he would be considered innocent.

If I try to buy something illegal from cops I will still get arrested
    if I try to rob a bank and I learn that the bank doesn't have a god dam money on location anymore I will still get arrested

The only thing that moron JR has it going for is that his dad is the Twitter in Chief and that the current government would need to go after JR.

For the life of me, I can't understand why people want to die on the Trump hill. Nothing about him makes any sense, for anyone at all to like him. Like what issue does Trump actually stand for? On anything?
    It is not what he stands for that got him elected, it's what he stands against. Most of his platform was either repealing Obama's stuff, or being against other countries/people.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    The argument is so god dam stupid. Even if for argument sake it was a setup by those evil left-wingers antifa...nobody put a gun to the head of the Moron jr and forced him to attend that meeting since that's the only way he would be considered innocent.

If I try to buy something illegal from cops I will still get arrested
    if I try to rob a bank and I learn that the bank doesn't have a god dam money on location anymore I will still get arrested

The only thing that moron JR has it going for is that his dad is the Twitter in Chief and that the current government would need to go after JR.
    Fox is just having a rough time. For months and months they went on about Russia story being fake news then Dumbass Jr. presents perfectly clear evidence.

Poor Fox, I'm sure they'd lose viewers if their viewers weren't all crazy people with no grasp on reality.

Fox is just having a rough time. For months and months they went on about Russia story being fake news then Dumbass Jr. presents perfectly clear evidence.

Poor Fox, I'm sure they'd lose viewers if their viewers weren't all crazy people with no grasp on reality.
    Their solution is to either ignore the reports or have their pundits try to convince people that collusion with a foreign power is not illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Their solution is to either ignore the reports or have their pundits try to convince people that collusion with a foreign power is not illegal.
    They're also trying to distract with Clinton and Obama. It's probably working too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    It is not what he stands for that got him elected, it's what he stands against. Most of his platform was either repealing Obama's stuff, or being against other countries/people.
    Exactly. His voters were voting against either Clinton, liberals, minorities, "SJW culture," or multiple from that category. Trump himself had next to nothing, in terms of actual policy, before taking office. He was just up on a podium telling the left and minorities to go fuck themselves and people bought into it.

- - - Updated - - -

They're also trying to distract with Clinton and Obama. It's probably working too.
    It is. Anecdote but my father is an avid Fox News viewer. He's not even aware of half the shit going on, shuts you down if you try to fill in the blanks, but goes off about "well Clinton/Obama were reported to have _______." It's fucking infuriating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It is. Anecdote but my father is an avid Fox News viewer. He's not even aware of half the shit going on, shuts you down if you try to fill in the blanks, but goes off about "well Clinton/Obama were reported to have _______." It's fucking infuriating.
    There's a clip of Anderson Cooper talking to a Trump rep and every question he asked was answered with "But Clinton!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Not entirely. Trump never stopped being dismissed as a lying gasbag, he is still known as that outside of a vocal minority. The internet nor social media caused him. That was establishment media hyping him up and treating him like a legitimate candidate trying to give us the most damaged, mentally fucked in the head patsy possible for Clinton to defeat in the general.

The internet and social media gave us rise to the likes of Bernie Sanders whom the sources that gave Trump the billions in free coverage had a blackout on virtually the entire time till he was too far behind to stand a chance of coming back. The internet is what gave us the information proving the cheating that happened.

If Trump had been given the Sanders treatment with the news he would have been about like that guy who tried promising ponies if he won a few years ago and if Sanders had been given a fair chance and was given in a third of the coverage Trump had, than we probably would have had different primary results and a different president now.

Can't blame social media or the internet for this, it didn't cause it. Establishment media trying to ignore what the public wants and play fuck fuck is what caused this.
    See, though, what makes the internet an important key factor is the new layer of social networking and the massive megaphone it gives to minority viewpoints. Certain groups, sometimes large and sometimes not, have always been a thing; the poor and the frustrated have been angry for decades. But thanks to social media, Alex Jones can spout raving insanity and a significantly larger than normal number of people still think Infowars might be a legitimate place for some news.

Consider the women's rights movements, the Civil Rights movement, and so on - these things took years of massive events to eventually turn legislation, because they had to wait for a minority viewpoint to either become a majority viewpoint or for their collective efforts to genuinely interfere with majority interests. Meanwhile, today, active 4chan Trump supporters and r/The_Donald folks make up only a fraction of Trump's voters - but I'll go out on a limb and say at least 90% of all voters have seen a meme that originated there.

And it's just not memes. Shitty, false information spreads like wildfire now too. Almost everyone has that friend that likes a stupid god damn Infowars article, and therefore subjects 300 other people to stupid god damn Infowars. Before social networking, we got our news and our information from sources that were mostly reputable. Now, most people get their information from these social media groups, be it through their linking of only news stories they find interesting or just through memes. The chain of information has completely changed, and it's in the hands of people who have every reason to paint a completely different picture with it.
    Last edited by Grapemask; 2017-07-14 at 01:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I thought the cop was a prostitute."

He lets people justify their intolerance. They cling to him past all reason because if he's wrong, then they need to start questioning their own hate.

- - - Updated - - -

So to add fuel to the fire, Ms. Only a Lawyer wasn't alone either. She brought an ex-Russian military lobbyist with her who is suspected to still have ties to the Russian government.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...p-team-n782851

The Russian lawyer who met with the Trump team after a promise of compromising material on Hillary Clinton was accompanied by a Russian-American lobbyist — a former Soviet counter intelligence officer who is suspected by some U.S. officials of having ongoing ties to Russian intelligence, NBC News has learned.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So to add fuel to the fire, Ms. Only a Lawyer wasn't alone either. She brought an ex-Russian military lobbyist with her who is suspected to still have ties to the Russian government.
    We have ninjad each other on different threads. Don't worry, there's enough of this to spread around on two slices of covfefe.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yes, but it was between his "sucking the oxygen out of the room" comment and his "Putin can help with the election because he did the hacking the first time" comment, so it got lost in the...um...sanity.
    Lol, good point. That guy really needs to be put out to pasture.

So report is former Soviet counter-intelllegence agent was in the room with Turd Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So report is former Soviet counter-intelllegence agent was in the room with Turd Jr.
    Guys, Guys....Guys.

Her emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Watch DTJ 'suddenly' remember that guy soon on Fox News or Twitter