Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So, accordingly to the thread, Dumb Jr. was tricked by time traveling post-elections nobody Hillary and she should be exposed, even sacrificing POTUS Trump himself for it?

If this isn't some fucked-up pro-Putin trolling scheme, some people just need severe mental help.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2017-07-15 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Exadrated is not a word.

Feel free to put as much effort into things such as basic literacy as you do pretzel bending Clinton and then you might be able to comment on other people's "understanding". I understood perfectly what you were trying to do. The problem is you failed miserably.

Now that we've diagnosed your problem, step two is accepting your deficiency.
    Well the word i ment was exaggerated. Why am I not surprised to find you to be a person who mocks others for their learning disabilities. Topical liberal who pretends to care about folks when really they just want to be shitting on them like a conservative. I'm starting to think the reason you are after me so hard is you still like Hillary and dont want any more bad news about her misdoings aired. Anyways I'll be eating porkrines as the shit show continues, and if you got any other personal attacks you want to make, keep them coming, i love watching folks showing their true feelings even more then pointless conversations.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Well the word i ment was exaggerated. Why am I not surprised to find you to be a person who mocks others for their learning disabilities. Topical liberal who pretends to care about folks when really they just want to be shitting on them like a conservative. I'm starting to think the reason you are after me so hard is you still like Hillary and dont want any more bad news about her misdoings aired. Anyways I'll be eating porkrines as the shit show continues, and if you got any other personal attacks you want to make, keep them coming, i love watching folks showing their true feelings even more then pointless conversations.
    Oh yes, the classic I MED YOU MAD!! Defense. So you have nothing. Sad.

pork rinds*
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

This is the response of a child.

Tighten up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    k...so...here's what we have:

- Four U.S. intelligence agencies state as fact that Russia hacked the Democrats and released that information to WikiLeaks in order to sway the election in Trump’s favor. -

But a number of people with direct knowledge or an informed opinion have stated that the Democratic emails were leaked by American insiders unhappy with the DNC…not hacked by Russia.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/...ut-secret.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...on-emails.html

Since the intelligence agencies have not publicly shared any credible and verifiable evidence one way or the other about Russian hacking of the Democratic email, will Trump be impeached?

Not if he and his handlers are smart. Trump could, if he’s innocent, put the kibash to this in an instant. How? The President has the power to order any information declassified and to share it with whoever he wants.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=47436559

So Trump can order the declassification of all information which the NSA has on the Democratic party (DNC and Podesta) emails. The man who created the NSA’s global electronic data-gathering system has said that if the DNC and Podesta were hacked, the NSA would already have the data in their files proving who did it.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...-election.html

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/...ng-report.html

If you're going to argue with people like William Binney, I suggest you first: 1) get your head examined; failing that, 2) pack a big lunch. You'll need it. I am much more inclined to take his word over the MSM's and some of the purveyors of giant steaming piles of horseshit on MMO-C.

If Trump is innocent, his best chance at avoiding impeachment on this issue is to order the NSA to declassify its data on the “hacking” of the DNC’s servers and Podesta emails.

Which might beg the question - why has he not done so yet?
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-07-15 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So people are willing to believe this if it's about Hillary? Hmmmmm kinda wanna another vacation now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So people are willing to believe this if it's about Hillary? Hmmmmm kinda wanna another vacation now
    It would be easy enough to show one way or the other, as I've laid out above. Take some time to read the links, don't just post out of ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    It would be easy enough to show one way or the other, as I've laid out above. Take some time to read the links, don't just post out of ignorance.
    Sure thing??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Sure thing??
    Meaning what?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah, it's the first time I hear about that one...

Wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I just tried looking that conspiracy up and got nothing. I'm kind of interested in what he meant now too.
    Obama was born in the US, you have allot of avoidance supporting that fact like a birth announcements in two local Hawaii newspapers.

So assuming this is all the case...

Mueller would end up tracking this all back to Hillary and the DNC, I'd imagine.

So...continue to let Mueller do his job and investigate this matter? I'm alright with that. The article was too dumb for me to finish, but I'd imagine that letting Mueller finish his investigation without any interference and with the full support of the White House and Congress would be in everyone's interest, if we're to believe this piece.

Cool, glad we're all on the same page now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So assuming this is all the case...

Mueller would end up tracking this all back to Hillary and the DNC, I'd imagine.

So...continue to let Mueller do his job and investigate this matter? I'm alright with that. The article was too dumb for me to finish, but I'd imagine that letting Mueller finish his investigation without any interference and with the full support of the White House and Congress would be in everyone's interest, if we're to believe this piece.

Cool, glad we're all on the same page now.
    Well, not exactly.

Don't know what article you're referring to as "dumb", but if it's the WB's I linked above I think you should take another look.

My problem with Mueller is that after Comey, I don't trust any FBI director at this time (unless he/she were a proven non-partisan, unimpeachable, independent law enforcement officer), especially one that was appointed by GW Bush and the Neo-Cons only a week before 9/11 and never conducted a proper crime scene investigation on it. He allowed the physical evidence such as all of the steel and debris to be carted away immediately and shipped to China for melting down, among other egregious actions (or non-actions).

By that alone Mueller is already disqualified.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is the response of a child.

Tighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    pork rinds*

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Oh yes, the classic I MED YOU MAD!! Defense. So you have nothing. Sad.
    Perfect examples of liberals who are just as shitty as conservatives. Still interesting how none of you can give me a reason as to why its wrong to be glad that while trump is brought down more dirt on Hillary is exposed. As i said i guess you all still like Hillary enough to find more dirt on her uncomfortable.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Well, not exactly.

Don't know what article you're referring to as "dumb", but if it's the WB's I linked above I think you should take another look.

My problem with Mueller is that after Comey, I don't trust any FBI director at this time (unless he/she were a proven non-partisan, unimpeachable, independent law enforcement officer), especially one that was appointed by GW Bush and the Neo-Cons only a week before 9/11 and never conducted a proper crime scene investigation on it. He allowed the physical evidence such as all of the steel and debris to be carted away immediately and shipped to China for melting down, among other egregious actions (or non-actions).

By that alone Mueller is already disqualified.
    Oh, I see! So you are a 9/11 conspiracist!

Now everything makes sense.

Perfect examples of liberals who are just as shitty as conservatives. Still interesting how none of you can give me a reason as to why its wrong to be glad that while trump is brought down more dirt on Hillary is exposed. As i said i guess you all still like Hillary enough to find more dirt on her uncomfortable.
    I don't give a fuck about Hillary. That was just me being an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So we started with all Russian stuff being fake news and moved on to it being no big deal even if Trump's team colluded and now we're just gonna blame it on the Clintons.

seems about right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    So we started with all Russian stuff being fake news and moved on to it being no big deal even if Trump's team colluded and now we're just gonna blame it on the Clintons.

seems about right
    I love that I come back to this. It's just..... too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait! Look guys Hillary! Over there! Hillary! It's Hillary guys! Why are you looking at me? Look at Hillary!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

You get back exactly what you've put in.