Back after 9 month break. First aid?

When I left, First Aid progressed by quests to rescue travelers in inaccessible locations.

Now, after 3 weeks back I have flying, but haven't seen those quests. (Granted, I've mostly been in Suramar and Broken Shores...)

Anything happen to First Aid while I was gone?

Only way to get those quests is by looting mobs, very random from what I've noticed. You find some on beasts, demons, or humanoids throughout the broken islands

I haven't seen any for a while either.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Weird. Guess it's DMF and grinding bandages...

There's the feathered luffa, which came with the dino-bird swarms in 7.1 (don't remember how long ago that was)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=142332/feathered-luffa

I still get the quest items from time to time. Pretty much all of my characters have one sitting in their log (to stop others from dropping).

Depends how far into First Aid you are but there are additional First Aid abilities you can learn that they added in the recent patch. Some of them are called "Splint", "Set Bone", some others. I think there's a total of four?

Quote Originally Posted by Santura View Post
    Depends how far into First Aid you are but there are additional First Aid abilities you can learn that they added in the recent patch. Some of them are called "Splint", "Set Bone", some others. I think there's a total of four?
    Treat Burns, Treat Fever, Set Bone, Stabilize.

Until new expac we have plenty of time. Until then many darkmoon events will be on. SO go there do the quest and poof +5 skill points. SO no reason to grind mobs.Thats what i did.

I can not tell you the last time I even leveled First Aid. Did not think it was still a thing :O

Deleted
    Make sure you don't have a quest like this already in your log. If you have it, you won't get a second. Happened to me once that I clicked "stop tracking quest" and forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Make sure you don't have a quest like this already in your log. If you have it, you won't get a second. Happened to me once that I clicked "stop tracking quest" and forgot about it.
    Of the same type maybe, i had a Treat Burns and Treat Fever on the same toon at the same moment so thats possible.