Arcatraz question

So when you are in timewalking Arcatraz and die like 3/4s of the way thru and release and get sent back to the beginning, how do you escape the fleshbeasts?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    So when you are in timewalking Arcatraz and die like 3/4s of the way thru and release and get sent back to the beginning, how do you escape the fleshbeasts?
    I haven't been able to escape them any of the times I've wiped there. I just had to clear them myself and carry on :<

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

7+ Year Old Account
    You stop them from spawning before moving on or you just don't die.

If the Blood elves at the start of the instance are all killed the fleshbeasts stop spawning. So would only leave the ones in the second room.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kill all the archers in the first room and they (fleshies) won't respawn as I recall it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    You stop them from spawning before moving on or you just don't die.
    how? i didnt know theres a way
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

kill the archers on both side before proceeding, even if u have to pull them for the tank, that stops those adds from spawning.

7+ Year Old Account
    how? i didnt know theres a way
    You have to kill all the archers to stop them from spawning. So even if your tank run on ahead just pull them to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A more important question would be: How do you manage to wipe in Arcatraz, making a run-back necessary??
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Easy. Hit those infernal type mobs at the end with a group that doesn't know or remember that you need to stack up for Meteor. Mechanics can still kill you, even in Timewalking.

I saw two different tanks skip past the archers at the front and then have problems with the group getting separated when people died. One went back to clear the path. The other just kicked the DPS on the far side and re-queued.

When I do Arcatraz, if I don't see the tank pull BOTH sets of archers, I pull the set he didn't. Since I tend to be the healer, he has to pick the adds up off of me or else we're in for an early wipe. I've gotten rather tired of people just running through the little adds, and then if we wipe later, we've having to fight back through them all over again. I don't know how many times I had a crappy tank and I died on my healer only to be stuck back at the beginning because the asshole tank didn't pull both groups at the start. When I run it on my tanking toons, I'm sure to pull both groups. It's crap like that that makes me hate doing timewalkers. If I wanted to do that crap, I'd go solo it.

You can tell who didn't run the dungeon ever if they don't know that killing both groups stops the little adds from spawning. Or they're just incredibly stupid and/or lazy players. The archers need something to shoot so it's the archers that spawn the adds. Kill the archers and no more adds.

Kill the archers and they'll stop spawning
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8