Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, Hillary is actually a time traveling wizard who decided to go back in time to plant this story after it was reported on rather than secure her electoral victory.

How can you not see the painfully obvious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What do you expect from gullible people that listen to Trump with no sources for his claims?
    There is no truth in it... it's made up by 4chan... fake news... oh... there is some truth to it? Well, then obviously Hillary colluded with Russia after the election.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Well the word i ment was exaggerated. Why am I not surprised to find you to be a person who mocks others for their learning disabilities. Topical liberal who pretends to care about folks when really they just want to be shitting on them like a conservative. I'm starting to think the reason you are after me so hard is you still like Hillary and dont want any more bad news about her misdoings aired. Anyways I'll be eating porkrines as the shit show continues, and if you got any other personal attacks you want to make, keep them coming, i love watching folks showing their true feelings even more then pointless conversations.
    You weren't even close on the word. If correcting you about basic facts means I'm "after you so hard", and is insulting to you, then educate yourslef using actual facts and information, or I suggest you shelter in place for awhile. The world will scare the shit out of you.

I have no true feelings about you. I have true feelings about actual information, facts, logic, and reason. You are familiar with none of those things. It's why you find things "pointless". You apparently aren't capable of comprehending them. it's confusing for you, I understand. I just don't care that you pretend to be incapable of learning.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You weren't even close on the word. If correcting you about basic facts means I'm "after you so hard", and is insulting to you, then educate yourslef using actual facts and information, or I suggest you shelter in place for awhile. The world will scare the shit out of you.

I have no true feelings about you. I have true feelings about actual information, facts, logic, and reason. You are familiar with none of those things. It's why you find things "pointless". You apparently aren't capable of comprehending them. it's confusing for you, I understand. I just don't care that you pretend to be incapable of learning.
    ....Im going to keep saying it since it seems to piss you off so much you just turn to personal insults.

Man its a good thing more dirt on Hillary is being exposed during trumps down fall. Win Win america! Win Win!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, the joke is that people are now willing to believe this so long as they can pin it on Hillary somehow. Goes to show that some may not be thinking with a full deck. Just change the names and suddenly they are A-Ok with it. So much denial, but add Hillary in and suddenly its not something to deny anymore?

7+ Year Old Account

Buttery males!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Because that nonsense is from a forbes article.
    Forbes leads with "according to an insider account". They link a book on Amazon.

This is not a Forbes article. This is a book review.

And I find it questionable that the story about Russian hacking came out 24 hour after she lost, when it's been widely accepted in intelligence circles that they knew about it before the election. Hell, Trump himself asked why Obama didn't stop it.

Oh, and I'll bet this book doesn't mention Kushner meeting a Kremlin lawyer and also a spy.

EDIT: Basically, what @slyphofspace said.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, Hillary is actually a time traveling wizard who decided to go back in time to plant this story after it was reported on rather than secure her electoral victory.

With such powers she could have been the first president to actually undo any mistakes. Could've been awesome

Edit: Well actually not awesome as much as .. less flawed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Which might beg the question - why has he not done so yet?
    Honestly? He might be too intentionally ill-informed to do so. He might just be that stupid.

In a surprise twist, Hillary Clinton will be the 13th Doctor.

Couldn't be first woman President of America; will have to settle on being President of Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    In a surprise twist, Hillary Clinton will be the 13th Doctor.
    Who would the companion be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Who would the companion be?
    Bill?

/10chars

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Glad you outed yourself as a 9/11 truther over a thread with this topic. roflmao.
    "Outed" myself? No, I'm quite confident that the official version of 9/11 was a lie and I have nothing to hide about my position on it. Any 12 year old can look at the facts and know it was patent bullshit. I think I'm in very good company with 3000 architects and engineers who see it the same as I do.

I'd certainly rather be known as a truther than a coincidence theorist any day.

Meanwhile, you keep peddling your "truth" about Russia hacking the election for Trump - another convenient coincidence - with no evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Oh, I see! So you are a 9/11 conspiracist!
    Are you saying that Mueller did a proper FBI crime scene investigation on the WTC area and 9/11? If so, where is it? Are you denying that he (and Giuliani, et al) allowed the evidence at that crime scene to be destroyed as quickly as possible by having it hauled away and shipped out of the U.S.?

Or was that all just mere coincidence?

(Infracted) - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-16 at 11:28 AM.

Are you saying that Mueller did a proper FBI crime scene investigation on the WTC area and 9/11? If so, where is it? Are you denying that he (and Giuliani, et al) allowed the evidence at that crime scene to be destroyed as quickly as possible by having it hauled away and shipped out of the U.S?

Or was that all just mere coincidence?
    Um, the crime scene was the planes that exploded. Pretty sure there wasn't much left of them.

Or is this a "jet fuel can't melt steal beams" thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, the crime scene was the planes that exploded. Pretty sure there wasn't much left of them.

Or is this a "jet fuel can't melt steal beams" thing?
    Umm, the crime scene was this:

A crime scene is any location that may be associated with a committed crime. Crime scenes contain physical evidence that is pertinent to a criminal investigation.This evidence is collected by crime scene investigators and Law enforcement.The location of a crime scene can be the place where the crime took place, or can be any area that contains evidence from the crime itself. Scenes are not only limited to a location, but can be any person, place, or object associated with the criminal behaviors that occurred.
    I'd say that just about covers it.

"steal" beams? [sic] I didn't mention that but I can prove your inference wrong in 2 seconds flat if you'd like.

Umm, the crime scene was this:

I'd say that just about covers it.

"steal" beams? [sic] I didn't mention that but I can prove your inference wrong in 2 seconds flat if you'd like.
    What evidence were you expecting them to find? The planes kind of exploded.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what happens when conspiracy posts get made. More crazy conspiracies get brought up. I blame the fucking Lizard People.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll put it this way - last I knew, we aren't allowed to discuss this on MMO-C although I mentioned it before, but for that reason I didn't want to get into the whole 9/11 issue here.

I'll just point you to this and you can decide for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    ....Im going to keep saying it since it seems to piss you off so much you just turn to personal insults.

Man its a good thing more dirt on Hillary is being exposed during trumps down fall. Win Win america! Win Win!
    There's nothing about your statements that illicit any .ore emotion than mild amusement. I barely found enough motivation to vote for Clinton, but I'd you need to keep telling yourself you're pissing off a bunch of Clinton livers, I mean, go for it. It's weird, but pretty appropriate for you.

Don't oversell how important you think you are.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put it this way - last I knew, we aren't allowed to discuss this on MMO-C although I mentioned it before, but for that reason I didn't want to get into the whole 9/11 issue here.

I'll just point you to this and you can decide for yourself.
    I like how they draw the line at nuclear blasts at ground zero.

Fucking geniuses.

Also, shoo.