Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    earth is flat.
    So no arguments? Glad we established that.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    So no arguments? Glad we established that.
    just wanted to reach your level of understanding of things as fast as possible

I dont think you can blame people that are tired of being protested all the times simply because of his beliefes and policies
    Yes! Yes, we actually can! Because the beliefs and policies of the President of the United States can affect everyone on the planet! If there's a better reason to protest, please tell us what it is.

Government officials are beholden to their constituents. There's a reason they're called civil servants; they are there to serve the civic good. But Trump doesn't give a damn about doing his job; he'd much rather act like he's still campaigning. Dealing with protests is part of the job, and if he can't handle that then he should've thought of that before he started running.

Trump has actually managed to do some good things that I, at least, approve of, mostly to do with Veteran Affairs. Those small lights, however, are completely overshadowed by all the stupid, petty, possibly illegal and completely evil things he does on a weekly, if not daily, basis.

And nobody on the right has any damn business complaining about 'intolerance' after what Obama had to put up with. And say what you want about the man, he put up with it with style. There's no comparison between Obama calmly responding to the most ridiculous claims against him and Trump's enraged tweetstorms and whining about protests. You elected a cranky toddler. Good job.

If he isn't going to come until he gets a warm welcome, I look forward to never seeing the bloated orange man-child in my lifetime.

Considering the kind of people that support him, getting "triggered" like this and demanding a "safe space" is hilariously ironic.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

You gotta be careful with telling ladies about their beauty these days, sexism everywhere, gotta be careful.
    I suppose we should just be glad he didn't try to grab her pussy.

I had a shitty day; thanks for the laugh.

The bigliest snowflake indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Going to need a better source than this to believe it. Not that it's out of the realm of possibilities, just not having it from a tabloid.
    While I agree that the Sun is hardly a credible source at all, it is perfectly in character for Trump so I'm not dismissing the thought out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I suppose we should just be glad he didn't try to grab her pussy.
    binary thinking at its finest

Poor baby needs his safe space.

Well, there you go friendly nations. Just tell the Orange Turd you will not play nice and he will stay home. Wish we could do that here in the U.S.

binary thinking at its finest
    You don't get to try and portray the entire left wing as a mindless horde of barbarians and then whine about binary thinking, mate. Logic doesn't work that way. Just like saying you're proud of the First Amendment and then complaining that people dare protest doesn't fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    You don't get to try and portray the entire left wing as a mindless horde of barbarians and then whine about binary thinking, mate. Logic doesn't work that way. Just like saying you're proud of the First Amendment and then complaining that people dare protest doesn't fly.
    "You don't get to try and portray the entire left wing as a mindless horde of barbarians" never said thats the entire left, just pointed out that modern right wing doenst have as much violence.

"Just like saying you're proud of the First Amendment and then complaining that people dare protest" - never said THEY SHOULD NOT BE PROTESTING, just pointed out their idiocy and lack of respect for the will of American nation, its not like Trump is a dictator, he got ELECTED, so he is our representative to outer world, if they spit on him - they spit on us, you know.

"You don't get to try and portray the entire left wing as a mindless horde of barbarians" never said thats the entire left, just pointed out that modern right wing doenst have as much violence.
    Calling bullshit on that one. Yes, the left protests and some anarchists sometimes get in and cause violence (maybe not anarchists every time, I dunno, I haven't checked them all), but the left wasn't the party planning armed revolt if the election didn't go their way. The left didn't have sitting governors calling for the blood of tyrants and patriots. The left didn't have a candidate who suggested that his opponent could or should face a 'Second Amendment solution'. We can't look into the other timeline and see what could have happened if Trump lost, but there's plenty of reason to believe it would have been dark and bloody.

"Just like saying you're proud of the First Amendment and then complaining that people dare protest" - never said THEY SHOULD NOT BE PROTESTING, just pointed out their idiocy and lack of respect for the will of American nation, its not like Trump is a dictator, he got ELECTED, so he is our representative to outer world, if they spit on him - they spit on us, you know.
    So what if Trump got elected? Doesn't mean speaking against him is speaking against every single American. Protests aren't about respect, they're about disagreement. They disagree with him, his policies, his words, his actions, whatever, so they protest. They have a full right to, and can do it every day if so they wish, if you don't like it, tough, protests are an essential part of free expression. Just like Alex Jones has to right to get on Infowars to spew his nonsense every day, I might not like it but it's his right and I don't get to to demand he stops out of some weird notion of ''respect''. Free speech is weird that way.

"We don't want you here."

"Nuh uh, I'm not coming there, because you're mean!"

This appears to be playground-level spin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Calling bullshit on that one. Yes, the left protests and some anarchists sometimes get in and cause violence (maybe not anarchists every time, I dunno, I haven't checked them all), but the left wasn't the party planning armed revolt if the election didn't go their way. The left didn't have sitting governors calling for the blood of tyrants and patriots. The left didn't have a candidate who suggested that his opponent could or should face a 'Second Amendment solution'. We can't look into the other timeline and see what could have happened if Trump lost, but there's plenty of reason to believe it would have been dark and bloody.
    quite funny thing, whenever the left ACTUALLY engages in violence they always wanna justify it by pretending right would have done the same with roles switched. But you know, we havent seen any actual big right wing riot since .... ehhh.... 1960s?

Tea party was the largest conservative march of our recent past, go check how " violent" it was.

quite funny thing, whenever the left ACTUALLY engages in violence they always wanna justify it by pretending right would have done the same with roles switched. But you know, we havent seen any actual big right wing riot since .... ehhh.... 1960s?
    And when was this recent big left wing riot that you are speaking of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this has been thoroughly derailed at this point, I'm just going to lock it. I apologize that this went on as long as it did; apparently we've all been busy this weekend.