Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Horde: We have leaders left to kill? I guess Galywix because he isn't very interesting, and he is annoying for the 3 seconds you see him. Sylvanas is getting a bit old-hat by now, but she is still interesting enough to keep around. Baine also needs Sylvanas as a counter point if he were ever to actually do something. Lor'themar could get a good killing too.

Alliance: It would be really interesting if Anduin was killed. It would create a power vacuum and actually give the Alliance an "in-fight" because they don't have that. Personally, get rid of Malfurion and Tyrande. They are written awfully and anytime I have to interact with them I can't wait for them to be away from me. I don't hate Genn so much, there is more to do with him. He'd be incredibly interesting to see if they did kill Anduin, the difference between him and Velen would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Khadgar is legitimately one of the best characters in WoW, I hope he acts in the same way as he does now and takes on the same role as the PC's personally buddy for the foreseeable future
    lol

No. Khadgar is awful in my opinion. Far too powerful (and still acting like a fool), making bad jokes and having a pretty boring character. After Thrall he's the second most annoying character in WoW and I really really really hope he dies a very painful death or joins Thrall in his oblivion.

Deleted
    Genn and Malfurion. Those 2 pricks have to go.
    On Horde side, Garrosh was killed and Thrall is absence so I'm pleased.

Deleted
    For Horde i want Sylvanas to die, i just find her extremely boring and i want the Forsaken to be ruled by someone with the undead model. For the Alliance i want Anduin gone, moving Stormwind away from a Monarchy could be interesting and such a death could create space for entirely new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Tyrande ! worst quest experience i had this expansion was with her ! every time she screeched WHERE IS MY BELOVED i wanted to punch monitor ! maybe its just her voice actress or just bad story telling but she was annoying af!
    Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING is worse than Jale Rivermane's voice actress.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want Sylvanas gone so that my man Galywix can take over the Horde.

Khadgar! Out with Khadgar, bring back Jaina.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

malfurion got to go
    change can't wait.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't necessarily want Lorthemar to die, but if it lead to Rommath being in charge....

As for allaince goes. Tyrande and Malf are both so lame, but I don't want them to die.

Khadgar can go die though, or at-least disappear.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-07-17 at 12:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alliance has had the least compelling leaders generally, thanks to Blizz's unabashed love for the Horde. So it's hard to choose one who would die that would have any real effect on the plot. Tyrande, if i had to choose.

Horde? Sylvanas. Easiest answer ever.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    Tyrande ! worst quest experience i had this expansion was with her ! every time she screeched WHERE IS MY BELOVED i wanted to punch monitor ! maybe its just her voice actress or just bad story telling but she was annoying af!
    I would upvote you if that was a possible

Deleted
    Khadgar for sure

If any Horde leader deserves retirement or an honorable death, it's Saurfang. Rexxar, Eitrigg, Nazgrel, or Nazgrim could lead in his place.

If any Alliance leader deserves retirement or an honorable death, it's Genn. Darius, Lorna, or Tess could lead in his place.

Obviously Tyrande and Malfurion. I'm still hearing their voices, calling each other in the nightmare. "I NEEEEEEEEEEED YOOOOUUUU".

Malfurion Stormrage.

Also Sylvanas.

Thrall's Wife cause DRAMA!!!!

But really, eh, they keep offing Horde leaders so often I don't bother getting attached.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anduin, because Genn for King of the Alliance!

Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    The Blood Elf one.... Only because it will FORCE them to do something about their hierarchy.
    Yeah I kinda thought about this. Now that Garrosh is gone none of the horde ones bother me.

The smartness of a pale mango can be uncharacteristically ascertained by the ergonomics of the late nineteenth century bamboo typewriter, whose ribbon has been bitten by a gibbon in heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande. The whole Val'sharah questline with her is infuriating to do