Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    As much as I wanted Velen to go away I'd refrain from killing him outright. For the persona he is he would surely got turned into martyr so I'd have him even more. I'm happy that Thrall vanished (mostly due to CM voice acting - despite voice itself was sounding nice, it simply was used too much). Malfurion and Tyrande aren't bad, just their voice actors are plain terrible - compared to the rest. Even generic female Nelf sounds way better. Overall, luckily, I have little contact with faction leaders so not much in a murderous state.

All of the leaders except Anduin should get replaced in a steady place so we can have some new interesting characters. Don't forget the tear those salty tears from people who can't stand to have one of their NPC's die.

Deleted
    Khadgar really needs to die or be phased out soon, he is at risk of becoming thrall 2.0 if he is a major char in the next expansion too.

as for faction leaders, enough have died in recent years they are good for a while.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-07-17 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm very curious, who is your favorite character?
    Not Khadgar. I like Velen, I liked Rhonin (sigh) and I like Jaina.

Some of the in game writing just destroyed major characters. Malfurion and Tyrande for example. Both of them were made horrible due to really bad writing (okay, Malfurion was pretty bad in his own novel as well).

10+ Year Old Account
    If I really must choose one from my own faction, it'll have to be Lorte'mar... Or that Pandas, no one can remember the name of..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Horde: Thrall, I want him to die a very tragic death.

Alliance: Jaina & Malfurion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jarod Shadowsong for Night elf leader! He could lead army with the Ancients, he knows stuff.

Jaina, even if only to get rid of the dragon-humping nonsense. Ugh. What kind of creepy fetish person of story department had that idea in first place?
    Sylvanas on the horde side, she is getting too far. Why the hell did Eyir not smash her to pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Jarod Shadowsong for Night elf leader! He could lead army with the Ancients, he knows stuff.

Jaina, even if only to get rid of the dragon-humping nonsense. Ugh. What kind of creepy fetish person of story department had that idea in first place?
    Sylvanas on the horde side, she is getting too far. Why the hell did Eyir not smash her to pieces?
    That was my first thought after that little cinematic. Also the way they are going with her story I figure she's going to die sooner of later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thrall

/thread

All of them because reasons!

'Seriously' though, pretty much any that push for peace or start whining every 10 seconds.

Deleted
    Does the hunter class designer count?

Anduin. He is a mellow idiot.

Deleted
    1. Tyranda
    2. the Panda

Deleted
    Anduin, so we can finally get rid of all the cringe. His father was a good start.

I am amazed at how much potential all these characters have, yet the writers are so bad, so so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Velen? Because now when Archie/KJ and whole Legion dealt with he lose reasons to be around. Also draeneis need new heroes like Marad - they too stuck on prophet.

Another pick is Malfurion. I hate the cunt since W3.
    Velen will still be needed in fight against the Void. Velen understands the Light and also has his visions which can help us in time of need. If I recall correctly Velen will be around, with a old Anduin with Army of the Light . Im happy to see Velen around, Im really in fund of him. He is that uncle Phil (fresh prince) everyone needs to have in their lives.

And I do agree with you, Draeneis needs to build up a true champion. Yrel were a step towards it. Lets see if her daughter / mother / sister / clone of her in Argus delivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    SylvANUS. /thread
    This /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm very curious, who is your favorite character?
    Sasuke. No other character is edgy enough, it seems.

I want to see Sylvanas die, just to see that Blizzard actually have balls with their characters. It'd have to be a long storyline obviously, but I feel like it'd be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Title says it all, personnaly I want to see both Malfurion and Tyrande get killed, their story is a void of mess, I think she even didn't make it to the nightmare where we saved her "Beloved" ! she was the reason behind Illidans emprisonnement then called him back to save Azeroth ... I hope these two will be corrputed by the voids and will be killable in a quest or a dungeon in the future ...
    I don't really have shits to give about Tyrande... but she's not responsible for Illidan's imprisonment... he made that bed himself. She's responsible for setting him free.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas. For the love of god get rid of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I identify with both factions so...

Alliance: Jaina, assuming her whiny ass is still welcome in the Alliance. Otherwise, Gary Sturion Stormrage can kick the bucket.
    Horde: Sylvanas, oh my god, Sylvanas a million times. Get her out. Now. Please. #notmywarchief #makethehordegreatagain #bloodandhonour
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain