Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch loot boxes

Consumables, i probably spend like 10k a month, even still I have yet to reach even 500k mostly due to me not using the AH for anything but buying.

7+ Year Old Account
    herbs and enchants.

Formerly known as Arafal

I spend it on the wow token every month.

Hi all bumping again.

So I hit 11 million. Now a lot of people talked about the cash shop...First of all I thought about just getting spider mount. But then I released buying gold tokens for store mounts is cheaper....So, has anyone done this - Bought shop mounts for token? I figure its worthwhile.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Hi all bumping again.

So I hit 11 million. Now a lot of people talked about the cash shop...First of all I thought about just getting spider mount. But then I released buying gold tokens for store mounts is cheaper....So, has anyone done this - Bought shop mounts for token? I figure its worthwhile.
    I reached as well Gold Cap a few months ago and I was thinking to spend a few millions on Store (Since I miss 2 Mounts and 3 Pets)... How much money will I receive from each Token?

1 Month worth 13€, so swapping 1 Token will give me as well 13€ ?

Thanks a lot,
    Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

I have a never ending struggle of saving gold up but then seeing something shiny on the auction house and then spending it all. Those collectibles always get me, I just like getting new things and it is a curse.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow token /10chars
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

You can make a poll, I'll insta-click the WoW token option.

Deleted
    I pay for mythic boosts every raid Tier, that's about it I guess.

No idea what else to do with it anymore. Gold has been worthless ingame since the early years.

I've actually been buying up some mounts that I hadn't gotten around to getting previously. I'm not a mount person at all, but I just glanced at the mounts on the AH and some were pretty cheat, so I was like... 2000 for Garn that I never bothered to go after? Fine, that's less than one table mission. Oh, sky golem for 25K? Is that good or bad? Switch servers to see them for 60K.... alright, back to the other for 25K. Shit like that mostly, thinking about getting those jewel crafter voltron mounts next and the vials. Those are fairly steadily priced, but some of the other stuff has these "must sell now" prices on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent ~100k last night on the Darkmoon Deck: Immortality and the Oblitterum to raise it to 900. I find that I tank often enough that I'll make up at least SOME of the gold in saving repair costs due to not dying.

Other than that, I haven't spent any gold this expansion other than repair bills. (I also play very little and don't focus on gold what-so-ever.)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well my sub is paid for at least another year, the TCG/Store collection is complete and the Blizz Balance is capped. 100M before Legion ends?

15+ Year Old Account
    Transmog items, i'm addicted :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So, simple question: Are gold worthless to you now, and what do you spend it on?
    I dont have much golds... I'm not a gold farmer, I dont play "AH-game"... and I use professions only to craft things for my main and alts. So I dont seel enchants, gems, bags or flask.

But golds are not worthless to me, because every time I can, I use Gold to buy Pets that for a reason I'm not able to find by myselft.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Gamble with it during raid breaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Historically, pets I'm too lazy to farm, (transmog) gear I'm too lazy to farm, a lot of reinvesting (crafting mats for example) to go back into the AH to make more gold or for flipping things, BOE gear for alts, the occasional carry/raid spot for alts I want to have gear - though I haven't done that since WoD.

Otherwise I guess I'm a bit of a hoarder. These days I don't spend a lot of it unless I'm spending to make it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have ~460k at the moment. Considering I am an engineer, I can't really make much gold (compared to most other crafting professions at least). So, I mainly use gold for repairs, Flasks, Food and other things. Sometimes I go back to old expansions and buy mounts and pets and other things I missed or didn't have the gold for back then.

I would use gold for tokens, but since they are so expensive at EU I rarely do that. Maybe if I stop playing and have an itch to play again, I'll use my gold instead of money (because I don't need it if I don't play anyways).

I don't have a ton of gold. Right now I'm sitting on about 500k on my main server. I don't really spend it on anything though. 500k really doesn't go very far when you're talking about crafted gear and stuff like that.
    Beta Club Brosquad