Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i think ill probably log my char out at the wrathgate. that was the biggest wow moment i had with my main. seems nice to revisit where the greatest battle was.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    LOL

if it will be shut down forever you can just play a fucking private server if you want to experience it again..

Jesus fucking christ.
    This. I'll be too busy levelling up on a private server to make my new main to play on retail.

I probably won't care about WoW anymore by the time it shuts down permanently. Everquest is 18 years old and still getting regular updates and it was never close to as popular as WoW is right now, let alone at WoW's peak.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    I'd love to leave my main in Dalaran (WotLK), hoping to hear one final time that "Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the sky..."; though as undead mage I could also go back to his crypt in Deathnell, because time is a flat circle.

The druid will take probably care of the farm in Pandaria; some toon born in Cata will probably fly over the Barrens... I've loved that area while leveling my main but he can't be everywhere; one toon in Dire Maul, one at the Ulduar gates, one inside Blackrock Mountain, one in Demonfall Canyon in Ashenvale by the memorial.

Black rock mountain. So many magical memories in that place with the small instances and the raid. It's where my love for WoW was born beyond just a game I play for a while and leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Argent Dawn's Goldshire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd take my gnome back to Gnomeregan for his eternal rest. RIP little fella.

Upside-Down Sinners

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Upside-Down Sinners
    Real shame they never made a dungeon out of the Crypts. Felt like there was potential in it. Hall of the Upside-Down Sinners still creeps me out to this day though.

Probably Acherus. Or rather I won't log out but wait till time runs out wishing for the plot of Overlord to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nortshire abbey

It probably is a bad sign that this post made my heart strings ache quite a lot. I'm stupidly sentimental about this kind of stuff of course.

In 2008, my friend and I used to sit for hours on a little rock in Nagrand, just below the path out of the Aldor Rise in Shattrath. This was before we used voice comms, so we would just chat there for ages. I think my character would be quite happy to sit there as the sun sets for the final time.

It's either that or in-front of the AH in Ironforge, along with just about everybody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Mudmugs place in valley of 4 winds.

Isle of Quel'danas.

Some of my greatest memories are from there during BC.

Why does it matter? If the game was being shut down as a whole, character data would be deleted anyway.

Somewhere in Desolace. Always had the best memories of farming centaurs with my friend out there. Plus, my favorite dungeon Inner Maraudon is there. Man i miss classic wow.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me sad. Somehow a good sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    I would contact a GM and ask to hang out on GM Isle for my characters resting place.

All of my Heroes would return to their Racial Capitol, except for one, my Mage. She's been my raiding main since I started raiding in Wow, almost 95% +/- of the accomplishments on the Account are hers and as such she gets preferential treatment. I will equip her Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest one last time, take my Dragon form, and sit among my Blue Dragonflight until the shut the servers down.

Undercity. Next to Rhyker, ofc.