Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Watched Alpha's stream last night, dont know how many hundreds of wipes they already had but they still wiping at like 80%, doesnt seem they got much skill.
    For me it seems, they do this for fun. Not for a ranking or anything, they just enjoy it and so they play. Nothing about skill or whatever. Besides that until you get to that point you still need 6 months...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by casserole View Post

They also have a policy that anyone who fucks up have to donate a "redpacket" in their wechat group. From the stream it seems to be 200RMB (~30USD). So the consistent performers can make a decent amount of cash whilst raiding, whilst the bad players either learn from their mistakes, go bankrupt, or quit.
    This sounds hilarious but also a bit much...I mean that's a fair bit of money for a Chinese basement (gaming house?) dweller, especially those who don't get revenue from streaming.
    Also shoutouts to dangg, always appreciate some sick burns.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Watched Alpha's stream last night, dont know how many hundreds of wipes they already had but they still wiping at like 80%, doesnt seem they got much skill.
    Alpha's success is based entirely on the fact they can play like 20 hours a day. If you want to call that skill, fine, but their handling of mechanics is abysmal and you can witness that on stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Alpha's success is based entirely on the fact they can play like 20 hours a day. If you want to call that skill, fine, but their handling of mechanics is abysmal and you can witness that on stream.
    well they are one of those few who actually stream, you can't know if those who don't stream are any different
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Compared to Method and some of the other top EU guilds, perhaps. This is also a fact that they openly admit - the warrior streamer is always saying that their lack of skill is made up by the hours, and that if it takes Method 1000 pulls, it will take Alpha 3000 pulls. Their transparency, humblessness, and commitment should earn them a lot of respect (see complete opposite attitude by Invective).

Deleted
    I hope they don't nerf KJ for a while, I want people to experience this steaming piece of shit in all it's glory and feel the true meaning of pain . People smack talk us for whining about this boss and compare it to older bosses (which were all a joke, been there done that) but this boss is on a whole new level of terrible, fuck this boss and seriously fuck tier 20, what an untested and overtuned garbage tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    I hope they don't nerf KJ for a while, I want people to experience this steaming piece of shit in all it's glory and feel the true meaning of pain . People smack talk us for whining about this boss and compare it to older bosses (which were all a joke, been there done that) but this boss is on a whole new level of terrible, fuck this boss and seriously fuck tier 20, what an untested and overtuned garbage tier.
    Damn those are some pretty strong worlds.
    If KJ is not nerfed, how much time do you think it will take for 10 guilds to kill it?

Deleted
    I'm expecting Exorsus kill in next reset, no kills whatsoever for a week or so and then a bunch of kills. But usually Blizzard starts to feel sorry for guilds that wipe over and over for nothing much in line, so they go for the nerfs since they don't want a bunch of guilds to disband (which they might anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    I'm expecting Exorsus kill in next reset, no kills whatsoever for a week or so and then a bunch of kills. But usually Blizzard starts to feel sorry for guilds that wipe over and over for nothing much in line, so they go for the nerfs since they don't want a bunch of guilds to disband (which they might anyway).
    world first is claimed. they will kill KJ at some point. no need to kill yourself over world second or third or fifty thousandth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it to stay unerfed until all the mouth breeders still saying x ancient dumb raid from 2007 - 1998 was harder get sick of their own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    world first is claimed. they will kill KJ at some point. no need to kill yourself over world second or third or fifty thousandth.
    If you are exorsus and you don't claim 2nd, the tier is an utter fucking failure for them even if they've relaxed a little.

Either way impressive achievement for method to kill 2 bosses a week earlier than anyone else like in HFC if exorsus doesn't kill it today. Adding the better serenity players back into the fold really made the guild go up a level again, surprising that Sco/roger/justwait never had hard feelings for them pretty much making the old method crack at the core.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2017-07-18 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    surprising that Sco.
    Why the 'f' would he? This game ain't got long left and he trying to make 'Method' a mainstay company name for years to come, he'll ride and recycle players until the wheels fall off this game if if means they stay number one. Even knowing that should some bigger monster come along those autistic kids that jumped from Method to Serenity & back to Method again will be the first ones to jump.

Kids these days know f'k all about any 'code' and don't even understand the concept of loyalty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    If you are exorsus and you don't claim 2nd, the tier is an utter fucking failure for them even if they've relaxed a little.

Either way impressive achievement for method to kill 2 bosses a week earlier than anyone else like in HFC if exorsus doesn't kill it today. Adding the better serenity players back into the fold really made the guild go up a level again, surprising that Sco/roger/justwait never had hard feelings for them pretty much making the old method crack at the core.
    Paragon killed Archimonde the same week as Method (a day or two after).
    Only Mannoroth was killed a week (here meaning a reset) before anyone by Method

10+ Year Old Account
    itt: top 10000 US raiders commentating on and judging the decisions of top world players

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Damn those are some pretty strong worlds.
    If KJ is not nerfed, how much time do you think it will take for 10 guilds to kill it?
    Probably months.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Thanks for proving you have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. This site was WoWProgress before WoWProgress existed. Did you even raid in TBC? Every post you make points to a resounding "No.". This website was the most accurate progression tracking site for its time. Anyone who was anyone in TBC/Early Wrath can attest to this. Stop talking, you're just embarrassing yourself in front of people that actually have a clue.

You got completely shut down here dude. Take the L and go on with your life. You were wrong. It happens to all of us. Stop trying to prove something nobody actually gives a shit about.
    I can back it up what this person said is true.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumfail
    The ensuing debate is so exciting and necessary that I can't stop punching myself in the dick
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    i'd expect the US average to be something obese
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Irdaq/advanced

Deleted
    Probably months.
    The worst parts of KJ are only the Armageddon soak or there is something else even worse in the later phase? (No need to expand on that, just curious if the "bad design" carry on to the later phases).

Deleted
    The worst parts of KJ are only the Armageddon soak or there is something else even worse in the later phase? (No need to expand on that, just curious if the "bad design" carry on to the later phases).
    Voci said on stream that KJ was literally unkillable before the numerous hotfixes. But given what we know about the pull length, P1 had to be severely bugged.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-07-18 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Bosses were way, way easier back then though.
    compared to today... back than They were hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    compared to today... back than They were hard
    Quoting myself from earlier:

I just google'd "4 horsemen abilities" and this boss only have 5 abilities ? 2 of them only concern the tank (frontal cone and chain lightning thingy), 1 is simply pool on the ground, 1 a meteor where you just need to stack up... And the bosses are so far a part you only have to deal with ONE of these abilities at a time...
    Then there is this mark thingy (a bit like dragons of nightmare) who seems pretty easy to deal with (just rotate???).
    really guys? That's all? People told me it was the hardest encounter ever made... I expected hard and complex mechanics and all...
    It's disappointing.
    Basically 4Horsemen had one general mechanic "not trivial" to deal with, then depending on which horseman you were DPS ing, you had either nothing to do for 3 of them, or avoid pools on the ground for the 4 th one.
    How can this be consider difficult?
    Last edited by mmoc5b3b3e1173; 2017-07-18 at 01:39 PM.