Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    White people are something else lol. Let a white cop shoot a black person and all they can do is demonize the victim. Let a black cop shoot a white person and all they can do is demonize the cop. No "let's wait for the facts", "they should of just followed commands", "well let's look at their record", just "this is why a minority shouldn't be a cop". They demonize the whole community when it's a minority, but nobody better demonize their community when a white cop goes does wrong. It tickles me funny how they criticize them for not having their dash cams on and a lack of video evidence, leading them to believe he's about to get off because of it. Excuse me white people, how do you think black people felt when body cameras and dash cams weren't a thing before the turn of the century? How many cases of white cops getting off squeaky clean shooting , raping (Daniel Holtzclaw), and abusing black folks before the internet and recording devices came around? You can hate on me all you want, but this was needed to show hypocrisy from white people.

Also I'm from Minnesota so I know how hypocritical and fake these Minnesota nice white people can be. Also, this is the most fake liberal state in the union.
    Last edited by Snakeseye0; 2017-07-18 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    If states differ in culture as much as Greenland vs the mainland of Denmark, then I would I agree with you.
    They do in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    They do in many ways.
    Some of them are members of the EU and others are not?
    That kind of difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    so... we have a Black police officer killing an unarmed White woman.

Will there be riots over this?
    No, because the black officer will be jailed, and the innocent white person will receive justice.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, she probably had a weird accent and the cops were concerned she was an alien body snatcher: you can't take the risk with the fate of the world in your hands.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

So apparently there's a reason details are still light:

Australia's push for information comes amid a suggestion by investigators that the Minneapolis police officers involved may not be offering full and early assistance.

Asked if they were cooperating, county attorney Mike Freeman told Australia's Nine: "Yes and no. That's about what I can say now. We are hoping that in the very near future they will talk."

How to get out of a murder: just say she wasn't cooperating with no proof.

Classic American police.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    No, because the black officer will be jailed, and the innocent white person will receive justice.
    This situation is different from the other recent shootings. The officer, sitting on the passenger side of the squad car, discharged his weapon inside the car at the woman who called 911 while she was talking to them standing outside in her pajamas. This one is beyond bizarre.

honest question have we got any word one way or another if this was an intentional shooting or a case of improper firearm handling and the gun accidentally going off?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    honest question have we got any word one way or another if this was an intentional shooting or a case of improper firearm handling and the gun accidentally going off?
    Unlikely we'll never know, although "improper firearm handling" sounds ridiculous - why would the cop have his gun out while he's sitting in his car, pointed at the woman?

Unless his partner gives an honest statement, its going to be the cops word against a dead woman. Doesn't bode well for justice.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Unlikely we'll never know, although "improper firearm handling" sounds ridiculous - why would the cop have his gun out while he's sitting in his car, pointed at the woman?

Unless his partner gives an honest statement, its going to be the cops word against a dead woman. Doesn't bode well for justice.
    They shouldn't get benefit of the doubt when they have their body cams off. That's just shady as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post

true i was just wondering if any news had come out, both cases seam highly unlikely so its hard to judge whats the more likely scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    If states differ in culture as much as Greenland vs the mainland of Denmark, then I would I agree with you.
    So if my personal culture is vastly different from the state around me, can I be my own country?

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Where is this from? Everything I've seen is the US has a higher rate than 95 countries (+/- a couple depending on the year). The US tends to sit firmly in just about the exact middle of the pack these days, but I was just wondering what source gave you a number of 125.
    It's rather meaningless to look at all countries anyway, you should be comparing the US to its peers, ie stable, developed and/or Western nations of reasonable size.

I mean who gives a shit if your homicide rate is better than Trinidad and Tobago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    yet here we are with an innocent woman dead and a record for insanity and civilian shootings. But everything is peachy right?
    Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They shouldn't get benefit of the doubt when they have their body cams off. That's just shady as fuck.
    Agreed .. I think body cams should be turned on as soon as they answer their dispatches call.

I've said it here before and I'll say it again: civilians (including cops) must NOT have access to firearms.

Tasers and beating sticks are more than enough to subdue any criminal. Firefighters risk their lives on a regular basis for a SLIM CHANCE of saving someone from a raging inferno. Cops murder innocent civilians to save their own arses. Either completely disarm all cops and force them to rely on non-lethal force to resolve conflicts or stop hiring civilians (cops) to police and instead hire ex-military combat veterans. Those guys are tough as nails and know all about putting their lives on the line to protect their homeland. Alternatively, send all cops to military boot camps and a tour of duty in a combat zone so that the real heroes can teach those pansy momma's boys a thing or two about sacrifice.

@Quibble

Kid u are so confused .... about all you do. Your demented liberal mantra, when u think we need no guns lol, .... Just say 1 think confused kid, who will stop bad guy with a gun??? tell me, who? Good guy with a gun? Or just get killed by the bad guy , cause no one else would have gun, right?

Think for once in your life before u put out shit like that. Bad guy will always get a gun u dumbo (specially when they don't go to local gun store to buy one, right), so all u would do, is to let other ppl to die, but thats OK with u libs, since u give no fucks about others in real life.

- - - Updated - - -

Morons, yea, she got shot, that's all u know, so all passing judgement's are for shit. Accident or she did something? We will find out, so for now just shut up > you mad liberals, since u know dick-wad about what happened.

My 2 cents.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-19 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Rumor going around that he was offended by the woman coming up in her pajamas. Apparently he has a past history of encounters with woman.
    Well the Australian Prime Minister wants answers & Mohamed Noor refuses to give his version of this tragic event.

Time to bring in the FEDS (FBI)..
    I think there is more to this story.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/hundreds-f...18-gxdyxr.html

A memorial in Sydney this morning at Freshwater Beach hometown for US Shooting victim Justine Damond

Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-07-19 at 09:03 AM. Reason: new stuff

Why would he refuse an interview with investigators?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    What is the usual training time for cops in USA? Especially until they are given gun?
    Really it varies from state to state. Minneapolis appears to be 14-16 weeks with a 5 month field training after.

http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/poli...uiting_academy