Deleted
    Wouldn't that honor go to honestly? Or doesn't OC count as NA anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Wouldn't that honor go to honestly? Or doesn't OC count as NA anymore?
    Next tier it will be East/West coast or Midwest first. And the Tier after that it will probably be Baltimore, Vegas, L.A. or Philly first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Oh did my post hurt you so much that you start throwing personal insults I guess there was some truth in my post since you got so angry, it's just Internet boy.. Otherwise your post made zero sence but that seems to be the case with everything you say
    At least you edited it

Deleted
    This theme just got a little better, with that obvious troll getting banned. Now we are waiting for world second kill by the russian fellas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    thanks method, cant wait for blizz to nerf every single rogue ability, again <3
    good your class is absurdly overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Can we talk about actually impressive achievements like Encore getting second US Avatar kill ?
    Damn, there's only been two Avatar kills from the US?

Watching Alpha stream on KJ, did they had their reset already or its their last day tonight before reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Well, sco said that the world 3rd guild is streaming their progress so if exorsus goes casual or start streaming, too - method will also stream. That would be some good news.
    Alpha aren't world 3rd guild YET, they're investing a ton of time into it, but who knows how it'll end, what if they lose to Scrubbusters/Memento? Neither of those guilds stream. Is Method gonna check on their competition every single time? They need to make a decision for themselves.

Watching Alpha stream on KJ, did they had their reset already or its their last day tonight before reset?
    I thought their reset from Wednesday to Thursday? If so, they re-cleared it super fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Asia resets on Thursday mornings their time, so Wed evening Europe time, Wed Morning US time (I think)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Alpha aren't world 3rd guild YET, they're investing a ton of time into it, but who knows how it'll end, what if they lose to Scrubbusters/Memento? Neither of those guilds stream. Is Method gonna check on their competition every single time? They need to make a decision for themselves.
    Oftentimes, especially when you're "market leader", you need to be careful how much you freely share with the competition, otherwise, you won't be "market leader" for long

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that if exorsus is gone and method starts streaming some top guild might gonna give it a try and massively up their raid schedule.

Deleted
    This is actually kind of interesting to see what guilds can kill KJ next, since just "time spent" will get you where the top Chinese guilds are at the moment. I suppose some guild would have the chance to do with 300 wipes what Exorsus, Alpha etc. are going to do with 1000+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    This is actually kind of interesting to see what guilds can kill KJ next, since just "time spent" will get you where the top Chinese guilds are at the moment. I suppose some guild would have the chance to do with 300 wipes what Exorsus, Alpha etc. are going to do with 1000+.
    Exorsus definitely will (unless they reduce drastically their raiding hours), but i think that's the only guild that can kill it this reset. The other are either lacking the skill (Alpha for example, eventhough they are investing a monster amount of time they are still super far away from a kill) or the time to do it (SB, Memento...).

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Wipe count is not a precise criteria, it depends when those wipes happened. Earlier, boss was buggy and people has lesser gear. In 4 months with all the excess of gear, some nerf and adjustments on boss and tactics being available guilds may do it with 50 wipes or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Wipe count is not a precise criteria, it depends when those wipes happened. Earlier, boss was buggy and people has lesser gear. In 4 months with all the excess of gear, some nerf and adjustments on boss and tactics being available guilds may do it with 50 wipes or so.
    Yeah I don't really mean anything that happens months from now. But rather if some "not dayraiding" guild can kill it 2nd or 3rd. Of course Exorsus is most like to be 2nd, but we'll see.

Deleted
    Holy shit method are in league of there own. Sucks for the race I suppose but can't help be impressed the way they got back on top after all the split drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    Holy shit method are in league of there own. Sucks for the race I suppose but can't help be impressed the way they got back on top after all the split drama.
    They would still be Nr.3 if the best serenity players didn't return.

Idk who will kill it 2nd but at this point watching the chinies trying over and over again i can tell you one thing.

This boss is upseen in terms of difficulty.
    What is blizzard thinking.

In other news invective is dead LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hyukhyuk View Post
    In other news invective is dead LOL
    Aww, man Was hoping so much they would be able to rebuild for more memes in T21.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They would still be Nr.3 if the best serenity players didn't return.
    Serenity was a gamble that didnt pay off at all. They assumed they would be number 1 and everyone wrote method off as dead.
    Serenity has no world firsts to there name (of note)and the fact is method beat them in EN and to helya only coming 3rd in NH.
    No doubt getting the top players back from serenity made a difference. But to suggest that Serenity or Exorsus were ever a better guild is utter pish my man.