Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    You have no idea what you're talking about, don't you?

Graphic/pen tablets/displays don't need to do any of that. They are either huge displays or "touchpads" w/ pens. They are pointing devices (just like your mouse), they don't run WoW.
    There are wacom tablets that come with i7's though... The tablets come with an i7 and a intel 550 which can run wow at 720p.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-07-11 at 12:28 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    There are wacom tablets that come with i7's though...
    Not the one (Intuos) in question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    What do you really want to fucking know? So you can play 1% of the game on a phone. Who the fuck cares. If you enjoy it then only play the game on a phone. I guess you can have your cock in one hand and the phone in the other and still play at 100%.
    You seem to be very upset by the fact that WoW may turn into a tablet/smartphone game, my friend.

Here is a picture with your two favourite game designers, maybe this will cheer you up a bit:

(PS. Those are not Elf decorative paper ears. Those are real!)

Quote Originally Posted by buckflizz View Post
    You seem to be very upset by the fact that WoW may turn into a tablet/smartphone game, my friend.

Here is a picture with your two favourite game designers, maybe this will cheer you up a bit:

(PS. Those are not Elf decorative paper ears. Those are real!)
    All games can be play with a tablet but a mouse and keyboard are superior this is one of the dumbest threads...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    It's true you can level to 110 with the app I did for my hunter, but it took almost two patches to do so, and my other characters had to keep sending stuff so I could continue sending followers out.
    And how do you get order hall resources without playing the character?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just discovered that the Resource caches you can buy from the BoS vendor are BoA. Disregard my post
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2017-07-11 at 12:41 PM.

I laughed when I read the title, thanx haha

You can definitely 100% level your toon this way (101-110) but you don't get gear, do dungeons, raids, pvp etc this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

@buckflizz: that picture shows a troll tweet from celestalon on the left side and a mission table reward for non-lvl-110 characters. That mission table is in-game BUT has a smartphone/tablet app called "wow legion companion" with which you can do your missions without being on your computer.

This post was sent because nobody on the first page of your thread knew what you were talking about.

Off-topic: if you have a Microsoft surface pro 4 (or whatever the newest one is), I'm pretty sure wow would work on it (with low quality of course).

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    And how do you get order hall resources without playing the character?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just discovered that the Resource caches you can buy from the BoS vendor are BoA. Disregard my post
    You'd still have to log in to get mail, and use the item. So you cannot solely use the app to level. You would need to log in the normal way regularly

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Tablets aren't powerful enough to run the current game. Maybe if it was Classic WoW.
    Now you done it ...you did summon the *Vanilla* cult ...now they want woW vanilla servers for there tablets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    ...wow's insane 3d graphics...
    Stopped reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    So after a long break I came back to our beloved game only to stumble upon this new Legion app. Out of curiosity I installed it and I saw some crazy stuff... You can level your character only from this app. Is this the beginning of a new era or is the grandmaster plan of our almighty talented, gifted and visionary game designer, Celestalon, finally catching contour ?

http://imgur.com/a/f6OsT

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...96586338418688
    Ugh, seems to be an uninformed thread. Yes, you could level your characters through the app, so could you in WoD, but you're choosing the slower journey. As well, WoW is still FAR from an app game.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Put down the fucking crackpipe.
    just spat out my coffee thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Now you done it ...you did summon the *Vanilla* cult ...now they want woW vanilla servers for there tablets.
    RIP

They won't be able to raid, so there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck trying to play this game on a tablet :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Why is there SO much hate for Blizzard???

They made the best damn game in Earth history YO!!!

I know that "haters gonna hate," believe me, but really lol???

It's probably the EXACT same reason that I am hated on so much, which is clearly because I am so damn awesome!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WoW turning into a "tablet game" lol???

I REALLY don't see that personally, since they are obviously making the game more hardcore currently....

The ability to play on a tablet???

Sure, but to say it is turning into a "tablet game" is to imply dumbing down, but that isn't the direction the game is headed in anymore.....
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-07-20 at 05:24 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Quote Originally Posted by Kobor View Post
    Maybe you get character XP at WOD, but not in Legion.

That extra AP tokens are nice for holidays, but not replace in-game things.
    You can run Legion missions for character xp when leveling.

- - - Updated - - -

So after a long break I came back to our beloved game only to stumble upon this new Legion app. Out of curiosity I installed it and I saw some crazy stuff... You can level your character only from this app. Is this the beginning of a new era or is the grandmaster plan of our almighty talented, gifted and visionary game designer, Celestalon, finally catching contour ?

http://imgur.com/a/f6OsT

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...96586338418688
    So, you think people would pay 15$/month plus extras (for server changes, etc) for a tablet/smartphone game?

There's your answer. Always follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    Why is there SO much hate for Blizzard???

They made the best damn game in Earth history YO!!!

I know that "haters gonna hate," believe me, but really lol???

It's probably the EXACT same reason that I am hated on so much, which is clearly because I am so damn awesome!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WoW turning into a "tablet game" lol???

I REALLY don't see that personally, since they are obviously making the game more hardcore currently....

The ability to play on a tablet???

Sure, but to say it is turning into a "tablet game" is to imply dumbing down, but that isn't the direction the game is headed in anymore.....
    The hate is because Blizzard charges 15/ month$

I am not saying if the game were free that people wouldn't complain (of course they would), I am just saying the 15$/month makes people feel if they can make all these demands.

I have never understood it either. My viewpoint is: If you like the game, play it- if not spend your 15$ on something else this month. Just think! You could buy three of those fancy starbucks drinks with that 15$ (or a pizza pie!).

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    The hate is because Blizzard charges 15/ month$

I am not saying if the game were free that people wouldn't complain (of course they would), I am just saying the 15$/month makes people feel if they can make all these demands.

I have never understood it either. My viewpoint is: If you like the game, play it- if not spend your 15$ on something else this month. Just think! You could buy three of those fancy starbucks drinks with that 15$ (or a pizza pie!).
    The truth though, is that the $15 people pay monthly entitles them to ZERO control over development of the game.

I realize you probably understand this, so I was just saying it for others, who don't get it.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"