Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The real issue with this is every arrest he has ever made can now be contested. They can simply state, he planted the evidence on them. And there is reasonable doubt, now that they are telling the truth.

In the past 10 years, in the US there's been 12 Muslims committing terrorist attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

Although not explicitly related to police corruption, a study identified 6,724 cases involving the arrests of 5,545 sworn officers across the nation between 2005 and 2011 for a variety of criminal acts.[207] That is, on average, police officers are getting arrested around 1,000 times per year. 41% of the total crimes were committed while the officers were on duty. A breakdown listed five main types of crimes:

sex-related police crime (1,475 arrest cases of 1,070 sworn officers)
    alcohol-related police crime (1,405 arrest cases of 1,283 sworn officers)
    drug-related police crime (739 arrest cases of 665 sworn officers)
    violence-related police crime (3,328 arrest cases of 2,586 sworn officers)
    profit-motivated police crime (1,592 cases of 1,396 officers)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police...#United_States

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok, lets try this a different way.

And when one black person commits a violent crime that means all black people are violent. Right?

Go ahead. Spin that one.

You people are such hypocrites.
    How am I hypocrite? I never once said all cops are bad. Go ahead and quote it right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Brain washing is a strong term. I went to University, I have a degree from a major University. I believe that overtime bias has seeped in, but it doesn't mean brainwashing. I believe there are some teachers/instructors that bring political views into the classroom, those should be weeded out. Just like some cops should be weeded out.
    Can't say I'm convinced. What did you study?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Ok so we can say that about black people or Muslims since it's been several million? Oh no? Why not? Same rules apply.
    If several million of X Race do Y that's statistically a large enough sample size to draw conclusions yes.

Since there aren't a million cops if we assume there's 100,000 of them, if we have even 2300 bad cops that's enough to draw conclusions with 95% confidence within a 2% margin of error.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok, lets try this a different way.

And when one black person commits a violent crime that means all black people are violent. Right?

Go ahead. Spin that one.

You people are such hypocrites.
    You know whats sad, if he had said the opposite he would have been infracted by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Come live in the US and try again. I know a couple cops and even THEY admit that less than 1/4 of all cops are even good cops, let alone excellent.
    Source required for such a bold claim

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Come live in the US and try again. I know a couple cops and even THEY admit that less than 1/4 of all cops are even good cops, let alone excellent.
    I mean I say the same thing about other lab techs. I don't follow the rules 100% like I'll eat and drink in the lab at least away from specimens, but there's people completely messing up a procedure and say "oh it'll be fine" or when I have to actually draw blood and the person is like "oh last few times they had to try like 3 times" and I can see their vein from a mile away(at least that makes me look like Jesus or something to them). It works that way in MANY jobs. Personal opinion about coworkers isn't always a good indicator. I might think some of my doctors are amazing to work with while other doctors say they're trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    If several million of X Race do Y that's statistically a large enough sample size to draw conclusions yes.

Since there aren't a million cops if we assume there's 100,000 of them, if we have even 2300 bad cops that's enough to draw conclusions with 95% confidence within a 2% margin of error.
    Actually there are over a million cops in the US. Dodge the question more though. There have been millions of cases of crimes and atrocities committed by the named groups. If you choose to do the same for cops, do the same for them. "Generalizing a group is bad" unless you don't like the group right? I mean you're practically a racist. We need more blue lives laws so that occupation becomes a group for hate crimes and hate speech.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Evidence locker or when they make a bust and nobody is looking they just pocket a bit for later.
    If he took it from evidence then I'd say it's a bigger problem shouldn't thoses things be accounted for? If w pocketed it well he's already clearly an ass so I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Brain washing is a strong term. I went to University, I have a degree from a major University. I believe that overtime bias has seeped in, but it doesn't mean brainwashing. I believe there are some teachers/instructors that bring political views into the classroom, those should be weeded out. Just like some cops should be weeded out.
    The problem is that for some of the people attending it is brainwashing due to the current mental state. They undergo sleep deprivation of their own accord due to not having parents around typically. They are out from under their parents and finally making some of their own decisions yet flock to what they perceive as a parent figure to teach them and take it in like it's the word of a deity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    If he took it from evidence then I'd say it's a bigger problem shouldn't thoses things be accounted for? If w pocketed it well he's already clearly an ass so I'm not surprised.
    Generally yes but if the people in charge of evidence are crooked too.. well..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The problem is that for some of the people attending it is brainwashing due to the current mental state. They undergo sleep deprivation of their own accord due to not having parents around typically. They are out from under their parents and finally making some of their own decisions yet flock to what they perceive as a parent figure to teach them and take it in like it's the word of a deity.
    Sounds like underemployed trump supporters. You know, the ones that are working longer than 8 hour days and Trump isn't helping at all?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not just one bad cop though since there are two others who are literally within four feet from him watching and allowing it to happen.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You know whats sad, if he had said the opposite he would have been infracted by now.
    Bullshit. The post you quoted isn't even an accurate representation of what I said.

I also backed up my claim with actual facts. I thought being "neutral" like you claim to be you'd appreciate those facts.

Deleted
    They were trying to frame ELBA

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    In the past 10 years, in the US there's been 12 Muslims committing terrorist attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police...#United_States

- - - Updated - - -

How am I hypocrite? I never once said all cops are bad. Go ahead and quote it right now.
    Why are you linking only Muslim terrorist attacks, if you are trying to prove there are more bad cops than Muslims you would need to look at all crime statistics then compare them to population size.

Comparing number of cops banging a prostitute to number of people who have killed 20+ people of course there are going to be more cops criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sounds like underemployed trump supporters. You know, the ones that are working longer than 8 hour days and Trump isn't helping at all?
    So shit like this can be spewed yet the second someone says "libtard" bam?

More like sounds like 90% of Hillary/Bernie supporters. "NOT MAH PRESDIDUNT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Bullshit. The post you quoted isn't even an accurate representation of what I said.

I also backed up my claim with actual facts. I thought being "neutral" like you claim to be you'd appreciate those facts.
    I really don't care what you said, facts are fact, the shit you say should be punished and we know why they don't.

This thread has 0 to do with religion and you are talking about a forbidden subject, any moderator worth a salt would have banned you by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Generally yes but if the people in charge of evidence are crooked too.. well..
    I don't I say the people at the top are imcompident not corrupt. They gain nothing from letting cops take stuff from evidence to plan on people and risk a bit. Unless there both incompident and corrupt which could also be true.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Why are you linking only Muslim terrorist attacks, if you are trying to prove there are more bad cops than Muslims you would need to look at all crime statistics then compare them to population size.

Comparing number of cops banging a prostitute to number of people who have killed 20+ people of course there are going to be more cops criminals.
    No I don't.

Many people are leery of Muslims because of terrorist attacks. Many people are leery of the police for being bad cops.

I compared the proper things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I really don't care what you said, facts are fact, the shit you say should be punished and we know why they don't.

This thread has 0 to do with religion and you are talking about a forbidden subject, any moderator worth a salt would have banned you by now.

You didn't provide facts, per usual. You said something you made up, based on something someone else made up about something I never said nor implied.

I actually provided facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    It's not just one bad cop though since there are two others who are literally within four feet from him watching and allowing it to happen.
    I wonder if they knew he was doing it. They could have been near by but say watching the guy or doing some thing else not watching the other cop plant the stuff.