Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog comic officially coming to an end

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been dead for months as is tbh.

Last issue I bought was back in 2004 and I started collecting them with that first bonus issue in EGM back in early 1993. Had all of the specials and offshoots up until that point as well.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I only hope this leads to some good CwC cringe.

All I know about the Archie Sonic comics was a huge outcry over some very bad story lines a couple years ago where the author inserted their OCdonutsteals and everyone hated them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    All I know about the Archie Sonic comics was a huge outcry over some very bad story lines a couple years ago where the author inserted their OCdonutsteals and everyone hated them.
    I believe that was about the guy who was obsessed with knuckles for some reason and his insert oc girl and I swear not making this up incestuous relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    I believe that was about the guy who was obsessed with knuckles for some reason and his insert oc girl and I swear not making this up incestuous relationship.
    Knowing the Sonic fanbase it could have been worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Yeah his name was Ken Penders and he was completely nuts. For some reason Sega let him get away with it.

Informational video on it. It's long but it does cover everything from beginning until a few months ago.

So the guy forced a Crisis on Infinite Sonics so he could make his own Sonic with blackjack and hookers?

Who would actually buy his comics though? Fans of Sonic would probably have grown to hate him, and I doubt it would appeal to anyone who wasn't a fan of the Sonic style.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Knowing the Sonic fanbase it could have been worse.
    Ken penders, dudes a freak and right now is saying "hes not done with archie".

Fun Fact: he tried to turn his OC's into his own characters called "eck'yd'naars" and tried to make a comic series about as successful as chris chans attempt at making a videogame in microsoft word.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Ken penders, dudes a freak and right now is saying "hes not done with archie".

Fun Fact: he tried to turn his OC's into his own characters called "eck'yd'naars" and tried to make a comic series about as successful as chris chans attempt at making a videogame in microsoft word.
    After looking at this "new" idea those pictures are soo deep in the uncanny valley you might just call it the uncanny abyss