Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So the cool looking mount goes to the store and we get this garbo for hardest kill of the expac? Cool story.

I am a bit saddened that the Ur'zul is from Mythic Argus.. Mostly because I as a heroic scrub have little to no chance at getting it D:

It is so ugly and disturbing that I want to ride it.

It really cracks me up when people get upset over solos, especially since most of the time in current content it's extremely inefficent.. I mean... to me that's just a good job doing something difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I'll be waiting for you to go do it on any other tank class, or the same class for that matter, and record it.
    Blood DKs could do it. But if you look closely, it took the dude 12+ hours to do just that one dungeon (plus all the timelapse, etc). It's not like he went in and solo'd it in an hour or something. Not saying it's not impressive, most people could do that if they really wanted to, it's just time consuming.

That mount looks stupid as f k.

That mount is nightmare fuel....

I love it

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    So the cool looking mount goes to the store and we get this garbo for hardest kill of the expac? Cool story.
    Paragon cache according to an earlier post I made. Not confirmed though.

10+ Year Old Account
    So ugly, grotesque, haunting and nightmarishingly insane looking.

I LOVE that mount lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    WTF! This mount is absolutely the worst in the entire history of wow.
    Subjective, it's good they did something a bit out of the box. We ave really got all we could of of the "horse-esque" and "dragon-esque" mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Where is your DK solo mythic video? The one featured in the news post above is a demonhunter, not a DK.
    It's about the FinalBoss TV video, not the DH one. You know, the one titled "Protection Paladins"...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    IT was a Veng DH doing it. But hey you are a shining example of this Forums problem with Idiots not even looking at something properly before complaining about it.
    It was about the Protection Paladin video at the bottom, not the one and only things you notice with the DH one. Talk about "idiots not looking at something properly before complaining about it".

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    It's about the FinalBoss TV video, not the DH one. You know, the one titled "Protection Paladins"...

- - - Updated - - -

It was about the Protection Paladin video at the bottom, not the one and only things you notice with the DH one. Talk about "idiots not looking at something properly before complaining about it".
    You wrote DK BLOOD DOING 17+

So you are stupid.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-07-22 at 08:08 PM.

I'm pretty sure yesterday, the mount was displayed in a different color in this post!? ?-)

I would not be comfortable playing on that mount.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I'm pretty sure yesterday, the mount was displayed in a different color in this post!? ?-)
    Yeah, it was red before I believe.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator