Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Me and an old college friend went to Disney World and stole all of the fireworks. I woke up before we got to use them, though.

I don't remember my dreams very often, or I forget them shortly after waking up. The last notable dream I remember was Trump and Clinton at a dinner party, Trump seemed subdued while Clinton was nearly overconfident in her victory. Clearly this was supposed to be before Trump's election win, although I had the dream less than a month ago.

Apparently I need to cut down on my political news if I'm dreaming about it.

I had this dream multiple times already (actually 6 times )

The dream start in my neighborhood, the only difference is that in the place where my house is, it's a huge base where many people live, the place have different sectors where teams of 10 people live, my team live in a green sector that look like a forest, the place is beautiful there are tons of food/water, the only problem is that every two weeks me and my team get teleport outside of our base where tons of undead wait to devour us, the goal is simple, we have to survive for one day, then we get teleport back in the base, we start as 10 people,only 4 survive, I wake up each time the run is over, so far each time I survive, first run I manage to survive by tripping a fat guy which give me and my team time to run while he was devoured by undead monsters (not a proud moment for me, but at that time we didn't know eachother because we just wake up in that sector few minutes before the run start)

Each time i have this dream 1 person die

I remember most of my dreams. Some of them i even write it down so i can use the ideas for a sci-fi book i'm writing. But since the thread is asking about the last dream, i was watching my girlfriend having sex with scarlet johansson which i asked her if she was enjoying, in what she said she was enjoying a lot. Then i joined them and bangged my girl and scarlet.

Deleted
    So i just had another dream about a zombie apocalypse. Wth is wrong with me?

This time it was as if i was inside a videogame with multiple choices and possible paths.
    My wife in the dream was shot in the head and a multiple choice poped up with the different possibilities and diffivulty of each one.

I chose the option to go back in the midle of the zombies and rescue my "wife" but it was marked as "so difficult some people decide to quit the game after picking this option"

I don't remember much after this

I had some dream about being part of a group exercise in one of those "skybox" things that protrude out the side of skyscrapers.

Spot the acrophobe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I had some dream about being part of a group exercise in one of those "skybox" things that protrude out the side of skyscrapers.

Spot the acrophobe.
    I was doing Angelina Jolie. Funny, I don't actually find her particularly attractive. The woman is all face, nothing else.

I had a dream about doing something highly illegal, very immoral, and lots of fun.

I'll leave it at that.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do series dreams count?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening