Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    A bit misleading, he didn't resign but he is no longer his lead lawyer in the Russion investigation. But he has taken a reduced role, whatever that entails.
    Probably keeping him away from media in the hopes that he doesn't drunkenly threaten another random person over email.

Stay covfefe, Spicey.

Spicer finally gave up. He wasn't cut out for babysitting a 70 year old stubborn child.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    70 year old stubborn child.
    *unhinged ego*
    *petulant lashing out when things don't go his way*
    *short attention span*
    *nonsensical statements/contradictions*

Your story checks out.

Deleted
    Spicer finally gave up. He wasn't cut out for babysitting a 70 year old stubborn child.
    I wonder who will be next. Mrs. Conway?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder who will be next. Mrs. Conway?
    I don't know nearly enough about US politics to make a guess. But I'll say this: The queue is likely to be shorter than the fingers on Trump's hands...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he threw that racist keebler elf sessions under the bus the other day could be the next shoe to fall?

Deleted
    I don't know nearly enough about US politics to make a guess. But I'll say this: The queue is likely to be shorter than the fingers on Trump's hands...
    I am also not really that informed. But i learn more about american politics every day.

SCNR: "As we found noone else, we hired O. J. Simpson as our new press secretary. He is just back from a longer vacation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I am also not really that informed. But i learn more about american politics every day.
    So you admit that Trump has been a catalyst for you to become more informed on American politics? See, Trump is just not just making America great again, he is helping to educate the entire world! Talk about a positive spin, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    So you admit that Trump has been a catalyst for you to become more informed on American politics? See, Trump is just not just making America great again, he is helping to educate the entire world! Talk about a positive spin, eh?
    It's this forum that got me interested in US politics. Not Trump. He's getting me interested in how an impeachment process works.

Deleted
    So you admit that Trump has been a catalyst for you to become more informed on American politics?
    Probably. But i still dont see his appearance as anything good. More like a threat to the western world.

Also it is about a general problem with right wing populism, which also tried to infest europe. Fortunately it didnt succeed as much as it did in America.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-21 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So, is it known already what Spicer plans to do next? A trip to an asylum for the mentally disturbed, perhaps? Having to excuse the worst and/or silliest shit Trump has done as well as explaining his amazing tweets in detail should have taken its toll on his mind.
    He has zero cred now. He tied himself to a Trumpster fire. He could have bailed months ago. That he stuck it out that long shows he either has no brains, got 2 shitloads of money, or thought he could replace Job.

His tell all book probably just needs one last once over by an editor before going to press.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

He was fucking useless anyway. And a really bad liar. His career was dead months ago.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-07-21 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    He was fucking useless anyway. And a really bad liar.
    True, perhaps the next guy will be a better liar, cause they're not about to start telling the truth.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    He was fucking useless anyway. And a really bad liar.
    Probably he is happy now he wont have to lie anymore for an even bigger liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Who would want that job at this point?
    What's it pay? I might take it. Would be hard to keep a straight face, so I would probably be laughing the whole time.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    He was fucking useless anyway. And a really bad liar. His career was dead months ago.
    Considering who he was lying for I would he did as good of a job as most.

The WH just got a little less funnier. Nobody can match his standup routines.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    given he seems to have objected to a financier as a communications director...I think he finally found his spine
    Rumors say the tale of its discovery will be the plot of the next Uncharted game. The greatest treasure hunt find of the 21st century.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

No more Shouty Spice? I'll almost miss his bumbling nervously aggressive defense of the indefensible.