Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    /facepalm

1 cop plead the fifth and the only evidence he found was the glove. there was blood everywhere...socks...car....bathtub...etc etc

"He also offered the following explanation as to why he refused to answer Uelmen's questions: "I was forced to take the Fifth (Amendment, against self-incrimination) because prosecutors wouldn't assure me they would ask questions that I could answer in a narrative fashion. I wasn't going to just let the defense ask their yes or no questions to help them mislead the jury."

first the defense said they planted the evidence, then they said it was not OJ's blood.....lolwat
    He probably helped OJ by pleading the 5th, he should have just answered the questions honestly misleading or not. If I was on a jury and a lead investigator was asked on the stand if he planted evidence and the cop pled the fifth more than likely I am voting to acquit all of the evidence is potentially tainted. Also it sounds like he abused his 5th amendment right, the right is there to protect you from criminally incriminating yourself if his only motivation was to not let the defense mislead the jury he was being an asshole and could have potentially been compelled to testify.
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

For the crime he was convicted of and the clean record he kept while incarcerated, seems fair.

Regarding the murder trial, that was a mess of its own.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

So can he publish "if I did it" now?

*Edit*

Oh wow it did get published...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    /facepalm

1 cop plead the fifth and the only evidence he found was the glove. there was blood everywhere...socks...car....bathtub...etc etc

"He also offered the following explanation as to why he refused to answer Uelmen's questions: "I was forced to take the Fifth (Amendment, against self-incrimination) because prosecutors wouldn't assure me they would ask questions that I could answer in a narrative fashion. I wasn't going to just let the defense ask their yes or no questions to help them mislead the jury."

first the defense said they planted the evidence, then they said it was not OJ's blood.....lolwat
    First of all it was her blood

with the jury absent, he pleaded the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination when asked "did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"[52] In a 2016 interview, defense attorney Alan Dershowitz suggested that Detective Philip Vannatter (not Detective Fuhrman) may have planted evidence on socks, based upon the presence of anti-coagulant in the blood discovered on the socks.[54] Dershowitz said that the jury may have concluded that if the bloody socks evidence was fabricated by the police, then other evidence may have been fabricated as well.[54] F.B.I. expert testimony said that the defense exaggerated the significance of the presence of the anti-coagulant

And the LAPD was super corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Released just in time for the new Bronco. Coincidence? I think NOT!
    We just went through the looking glass here people.

16:30 and 22:00 mark (ish). Has Bill had enough? Decided to give Hilary a taste of her own medicine? Let us wait and see how this plays out. If OJ kills her, you heard it here first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    First of all it was her blood

with the jury absent, he pleaded the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination when asked "did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"[52] In a 2016 interview, defense attorney Alan Dershowitz suggested that Detective Philip Vannatter (not Detective Fuhrman) may have planted evidence on socks, based upon the presence of anti-coagulant in the blood discovered on the socks.[54] Dershowitz said that the jury may have concluded that if the bloody socks evidence was fabricated by the police, then other evidence may have been fabricated as well.[54] F.B.I. expert testimony said that the defense exaggerated the significance of the presence of the anti-coagulant

And the LAPD was super corrupt

Bloody socks:

Pair of dark, crumpled socks found at the foot of Simpson's bed; DNA tests found the genetic markers of Simpson and his ex-wife.

Bloody Bronco:

Small spot of blood found near driver's outside door handle of Simpson's Ford Bronco; other blood found smeared inside on console, door, steering wheel and carpeting; DNA tests showed some of the blood apparently a mixture with genetic markers of Simpson and the victims.

Tests show that three stains on the Bronco's console were a mixture of OJ's blood with that of both of the victims. Another console stain is a mixture of OJ's and Ron's blood, and Nicole's blood was found on the driver's side carpet.

Bloody gloves:

One dark, cashmere-lined Aris Light leather glove, size extra large, was found at the murder scene, another behind Simpson's guest house, near where Brian "Kato'' Kaelin heard bumps in the night. Ms. Simpson bought Simpson two pair of such gloves in 1990. DNA tests showed blood on glove found on Simpson's property appeared to contain genetic markers of Simpson and both victims; a long strand of blond hair similar to Ms. Simpson's also was found on that glove.

Cops find blood in the shower and sink of OJ's bathroom after the murders.

etc etc etc

sure they framed him...yup

First he gets away with murdering human beings through his star status, and now he's allowed early release for the same reason.

Equal under the law indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Oj was most likely innocent of the murder of Nicole Simpson. The son probably did it
    You know nothing about the case if you believe that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    We just went through the looking glass here people.

16:30 and 22:00 mark (ish). Has Bill had enough? Decided to give Hilary a taste of her own medicine? Let us wait and see how this plays out. If OJ kills her, you heard it here first.
    Sad that Norm McDonald got fired for doing too many OJ jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Putting someone that went on a fuckin insane car escape on parole seems like a fucking great idea. He surely won't flee or anything.
    Seems that you've confused parole for something else. Why would he need to 'flee'? Parole means you are done with your time, you are free to go do your thing.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2017-07-21 at 07:40 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who actually watched the OJ Simpson trial and generally wondered just WTF was going on, I don't really give a damn about the man.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    As someone who actually watched the OJ Simpson trial and generally wondered just WTF was going on, I don't really give a damn about the man.
    Pretty much this...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The best part of the parole hearing, imo:

Quote Originally Posted by OJ Simpsonson
    No one ever accused me of pulling a weapon on them.

Followed in close second by:

Quote Originally Posted by OJ Simpsonson
    I could easily stay in Nevada but I don't think you guys want me here. *laughs*
    I wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Seems that you've confused parole for something else. Why would he need to 'flee'? Parole means you are done with your time, you are free to go do your thing.
    That's not what parole means.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm still of the option that if you commit a few felonies you're still a burden to society even if you pay taxes.
    For his time in jail yes but if he was ANY other man with his record he would have served a year or two 90% of the time. The reason he was such a burden was our justice system being twisted to play "Got ya" for a crime he may or may not have done but found not guilty of.To me out of all of this is one of the more worrying things.

Deleted
    Will there be a bunch of black guys celebrating like the last time?

Deleted
    He should start a Release Oscar Pistorius charity, and get him out. Then go a kill Jay-Z and write a book about it.