Deleted
    The number of abilities of the fight say nothing about it's difficulty. It's all about the overlaps

Arms warriors getting over 100k dps nerf and sub rogues around 100k as well, better kill KJ this reset before the nerfs, 10/10 design Blizzard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Arms warriors getting over 100k dps nerf and sub rogues around 100k as well, better kill KJ this reset before the nerfs, 10/10 design Blizzard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And next reset you will get that DPS back in gear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Ragnaros was def. the hardest boss back then but if you compare it to KJ mythic at its current state, you're delusional.

Bosses like lich king or ragnaros, would take current top guilds 1/4 of the time that world 1st guild took back then. (100% serious)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    And next reset you will get that DPS back in gear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yes. But the guilds on Kj probably need these extra edge given by gear. This nerf kinda offset this.

Deleted
    Anyone watching Alpha's twitch stream? Affinity and Xyronic going ham at eachother in chat LUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Weren't they also the ONLY guild to kill it with 5% buff? How often has it happened that only one guild kill the final boss before it's nerfed? I don't remember any but ICC.
    Iirc, first time they killed it was with the 5% buff, and then later they rekilled it without the buff WF as well but with more gear.

Deleted
    Anyone watching Alpha's twitch stream? Affinity and Xyronic going ham at eachother in chat LUL
    What are they arguing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    ?? I mean you literally can just google Paragon lich king 0, open the video and see that they have 25 players in the raid dude...
    Care to watch again one guy dc's almost the whole fight.

What are they arguing about?
    Xyronic: Affinity you suck. You got kicked from Blood Legion because you pocket healed your GF on progression. You're also a nerd living in your parent's basement.

Affinity: Xyronic you suck. You were never really a part of Blood Legion. Limit is only relevant because nobody else in the US tries. You're the worst dps in Limit anyway.

Lorgokz: Hey guys! Kungen is making a comeback to carry Sco in Method for Argus progression.

Current summation of chat, but nothing incredibly interesting/juicy.

Love NA drama tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    And they HS'ing again.
    Wishing banns comming soon -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Xyronic: Affinity you suck. You got kicked from Blood Legion because you pocket healed your GF on progression. You're also a nerd living in your parent's basement.

Affinity: Xyronic you suck. You were never really a part of Blood Legion. Limit is only relevant because nobody else in the US tries. You're the worst dps in Limit anyway.

Lorgokz: Hey guys! Kungen is making a comeback to carry Sco in Method for Argus progression.

Current summation of chat, but nothing incredibly interesting/juicy.
    Basically this

What's worse, living in mums basement or living with 5 other sweaty nerds in a cramped house. Now there's a puzzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    And they HS'ing again.
    Wishing banns comming soon -.-
    They will never kill the boss by HS ing two players at 50% of his health.

Deleted
    They will never kill the boss by HS ing two players at 50% of his health.
    And that's a free pass to exploit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    What's worse, living in mums basement or living with 5 other sweaty nerds in a cramped house. Now there's a puzzle.
    Mum's basement: Free food
    Sweaty nerds: They steal your food

I know which one I would pick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    5% buff is the same as a nerf....
    My bad I was a bit unclear. Ment that how many times only 1 guild have killed a boss in certain state and then other guilds couldn't kill it before more nerfs happened. So comparing the second kill to the state of encounter when first guild killed it, not to the state of encounter on release

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    My bad I was a bit unclear. Ment that how many times only 1 guild have killed a boss in certain state and then other guilds couldn't kill it before more nerfs happened. So comparing the second kill to the state of encounter when first guild killed it, not to the state of encounter on release
    Well you can say that killing a boss one reset ahead of anyone is killing a boss in a certain state when other guilds could'nt kill it. Extra resets, more gear, more damage/sustain, kinda like the LK buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    The worst is being a grown adult competing for notoriety in a 12 year old video game