Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    As a California born son who has lived in Texas...Team CA.
    As a Texas born son who lived decades in each... easily Team CA.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    They can try and stop it, but you can't stop liberalization without stopping the economic boom.

Not to mention housing prices are booming and are becoming a problem. We still have mandatory vaccinations if you want to go to school.
    Yeah the vaccination thing made me laugh. Texas has mandatory vaccinations. People are stupid.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chabot is a wack job authoritarian right winger that nobody fucking liked...even in his own district which is chalked full of angry white people. Then again, meth heads don't generally vote so...

Herpes is more pleasant than California.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Herpes is more pleasant than California.
    http://backgroundchecks.org/these-ar...in-the-us.html

Kinda funny that of the top 15 states that have the highest STDs, 4 of them are Democrat the rest are Republican. California is 16th and Texas is 12th. What do you expect from states that want to defund Planned Parenthood and not teach sex education.

Didnt Rick Perry forcefull vaccinate a bunch of high school girls for HPV?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Didnt Rick Perry forcefull vaccinate a bunch of high school girls for HPV?
    Is it supposed to be bad to be vaccinated against HPV?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post

Illegal,fruad voting exists. An their children who we give citizenship, for some reason.. more often than not vote blue just cuz muh family
    No it really doesn't. Neither the Bush admin nor the handful of state level Republican governments have been able to prove it either. It's basically a fairy tale that the right tells themselves to explain away that without gerrymandering and the electoral college their views aren't all that popular and the whole "silent majority" bs that's constantly claimed is a lie. It's a scapegoat to rile the base and little else because brown people not voting Republicans is scary. The few isolated incidents that are caught are typically voter registration fraud, not actually illegaly cast votes, and are nowhere near enough to sway the outcomes of elections.

We give them citizen ship because they're born in America and therefore are American citizens. It's not a new practice and has only really been objected to recently because change is scary. The fact that you have an irrational hatred of their parents is not relevant and honestly the amount of births/people granted citizenship is not the huge plague on society its detractors make of it.

And finally of course it feels like they vote blue. Even if you were a more socially/economically conservative philosophy you'd be hard pressed to reconcile that with an ideology that put a president in the white house that basically said most of the people coming from your ancestor's/family's homeland were rapists/thieves/ and you're all just ruining the world for real Americans. And even the majority of perfectly legal Hispanics have to be pretty oblivious to not be turned off by a lot of the rhetoric. Quite a lot of data indicates Hispanics in particular used to trend much more right wing, in part but also not entirely because they're on average much more religious, but in an attempt to rile the base they became an easy punching bag that as demographics shift the approach appears to double down on the poor strategy rather than accept that there may have been a flaw in the underlying mindset. It's actually a relatively conservative demographic that Republicans are doing their damnedest to drive blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Is it supposed to be bad to be vaccinated against HPV?
    Wouldn't surprise me to find out satimy is one of the "muh autism" type people.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-07-23 at 05:44 AM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    If anyone was looking to pay someone to live in California, I'll take the job. Just put me in the city somewhere, not in the rural areas please.
    You can live smack dab in the middle of Stockton, and see how much you like Cali then.

California has gotten so bad im wondering how many laws they can break before the Federal government can forcefully take over.
    They are indoctrinating children to Islam in public schools, illegally: See "Anti Bullying and Islamophobia prevention"
    They are refusing to follow national immigration law
    They are refusing to work with federal law enforcement, including several agencies not just ICE.
    They are refusing to release voter information to the federal government for investigation.
    They have far to much presidential voting power (electoral votes) for one single state, which becomes a massive problem when included with probable illegal/fraudulent voting and a incredibly high number of known illegals.
    -There are many illegals online who have admitted to registering to vote illegally, voting, and some of them posting again that they are scared they could get hunted by ICE for doing it, and they should be because they have committed two very serious felony's against the entire united states.
    Edit: oh and I forgot to mention their police agencies are refusing to keep the peace and restore order when crazy liberal/ANTIFA riots start getting violent, property gets damaged and people get hurt, they have several times backed off and allowed all of the violence and rioting to take place without police resistance.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2017-07-23 at 06:15 AM.

California is a beautiful state, it's the people who make it a shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    No it really doesn't. Neither the Bush admin nor the handful of state level Republican governments have been able to prove it either. It's basically a fairy tale that the right tells themselves to explain away that without gerrymandering and the electoral college their views aren't all that popular and the whole "silent majority" bs that's constantly claimed is a lie. It's a scapegoat to rile the base and little else because brown people not voting Republicans is scary. The few isolated incidents that are caught are typically voter registration fraud, not actually illegaly cast votes, and are nowhere near enough to sway the outcomes of elections.

We give them citizen ship because they're born in America and therefore are American citizens. It's not a new practice and has only really been objected to recently because change is scary. The fact that you have an irrational hatred of their parents is not relevant and honestly the amount of births/people granted citizenship is not the huge plague on society its detractors make of it.

And finally of course it feels like they vote blue. Even if you were a more socially/economically conservative philosophy you'd be hard pressed to reconcile that with an ideology that put a president in the white house that basically said most of the people coming from your ancestor's/family's homeland were rapists/thieves/ and you're all just ruining the world for real Americans. And even the majority of perfectly legal Hispanics have to be pretty oblivious to not be turned off by a lot of the rhetoric. Quite a lot of data indicates Hispanics in particular used to trend much more right wing, in part but also not entirely because they're on average much more religious, but in an attempt to rile the base they became an easy punching bag that as demographics shift the approach appears to double down on the poor strategy rather than accept that there may have been a flaw in the underlying mindset. It's actually a relatively conservative demographic that Republicans are doing their damnedest to drive blue.

Wouldn't surprise me to find out satimy is one of the "muh autism" type people.
    I would vaccinate my kids, I wouldn't like the governor of a state forcing me to vaccinate them with everything on the planet, especially vaccines that hadn't been around for a long time. Do you remember what happened to the first kids that were given the Polio vaccine? With regard to autism, its unproven both ways. Ethylmercury is not very well studied and most of the counter arguments to thiomersal being toxic used methylmercury. Id assume youd want to abolish the Vaccine court that has ruled in favor of big settlements for victims of bad vaccines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You can live smack dab in the middle of Stockton, and see how much you like Cali then.
    Knowing Stockton as well as I do, this made me LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    We left California a couple years ago. Probably one of the best decisions we ever made.
    Keep telling yourself that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    California has gotten so bad im wondering how many laws they can break before the Federal government can forcefully take over.
    They are indoctrinating children to Islam in public schools, illegally: See "Anti Bullying and Islamophobia prevention"
    They are refusing to work with federal law enforcement, including several agencies not just ICE.
    They are refusing to release voter information to the federal government for investigation.
    They have far to much presidential voting power (electoral votes) for one single state, which becomes a massive problem when included with probable illegal/fraudulent voting and a incredibly high number of known illegals.
    -There are many illegals online who have admitted to registering to vote illegally, voting, and some of them posting again that they are scared they could get hunted by ICE for doing it, and they should be because they have committed two very serious felony's against the entire united states.
    Edit: oh and I forgot to mention their police agencies are refusing to keep the peace and restore order when crazy liberal/ANTIFA riots start getting violent, property gets damaged and people get hurt, they have several times backed off and allowed all of the violence and rioting to take place without police resistance.
    Turn off the tv.

Good riddance. I'm Sure the kids or maybe whole family will comeback, if current GDP growth continues as is, Cali 2.4% vs Texas 0.9%

As a native Californian, I don't want dumb republican economic policies like trickle down economics ruining the state like it did for kansas recently.

California is the biggest economic state in the union, and the 6th largest economy in the world. Clearly more valuable than about a dozen republican states.

You can't help stupid.

I somehow doubt this is anywhere near the volume of the regular rural to city current flow. This part is fucking hilarious though:

In May, he started a company called Conservative Move, which aims to help other Republicans follow his example and escape blue states.

Its slogan is “Helping families move Right.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to stop listening to conspiracy nut sites; that isn't "indoctrination" of any kind. It's an anti-bullying program. That's it.

Don't you folks usually champion State's rights?
    Because the federal government has no right to that data and no justification for demanding it. They SHOULD refuse.

That's just population. They actually have less representation than they should have, due to the Electoral College, not more. If you split California up into a bunch of States with a population of a million each, they'd end up with more electoral votes than they already have.

Seriously, right back to the conspiracy nuts. There is zero credible evidence backing the claim that illegal immigrants are voting in any kind of relevant numbers.
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-23 at 06:31 AM.

I like being informed.

Edit: no, that Islamophobia prevention goes way over the top and blatantly ignores separation of church and state.
    Christians trying to do the same form of education on Christianity in public schools would be relentlessly attacked by the left and probably struck down by a court very quickly.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2017-07-23 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like being misinformed.
    Doesn't look like it.

Also, fix'd.

Teaching children about religions in school, especially with any special focus on one specific religion, is indoctrination, Christianity has been completely removed from schools, teachers rarely mention its existence, teaching about Islamic morals and principals in school violates separation of church and state, any school that does it should be shut down and funding pulled the same way it would be if they did it for Christianity.