Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Sco said theyd upload their killvid as soon as exorsus killed him right? Really, really really wanna see it :P

Been altf4ing methods youtubepage since "the new broke"
    as soon as exorsus kills it and 3rd guild is close

30 million beams, jesus. Well for reference, Harjatan's Rage is 50m, but that's physical and nothing else goes on during that time. Beam is magical damage so it laughs at your armor, and would happen while everyone was knocked back AND Armageddons force the entire raid to run around the platform. No wonder they said trying to progress while dealing with that was a waste of time and effort.

And 962 wipes? I'd honestly quite hardcore raiding after that too. Hard bosses I can understand, but this is just not something you can do and have any real fun I think. You're just hoping for the torture to end at some point.

Still funny how in 1 xpack and 2 tiers we went from faceroll Xavius to this shitshow.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    so Exorsus going casual?

Deleted
    <MEMENTO> going to disband if they dont beat <Scrubbusters neverdaytimeraidingguild> after getting beaten by them on avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    so Exorsus going casual?
    You should ask that a month from now, today nobody's gonna answer it, they need to weight their options, see how much preparation they need and when Argus's going to be. For what i gathered from streams ToS was incredibly hard and burned them out, but they'll probably be back for Argus, but just as another guild in the race, not trying to compete for WF with Method directly. Those are just guild members who stream though, idk what their GM/RL thinks, he promised to tweet about it couple of weeks ago.

I love that Method interview. Everyone openly shitting on horrible boss/class design gave me a good chuckle

id wager the 5% knockback distanec is a massive deal, watching the alpha stream and seeing people get punted 60 yards with their toes on the edge, 3 extra yards would make a big deal

962 wipes by the second best hardcore guild in the world to kill Kiljaeden. If this boss is left unnerfed, by next tier its going to be only under 50 guilds who have killed him lol.

The Darkness Intermission: On Mythic difficulty, there's only one more change -- starting 10 seconds into the phase and every 10 seconds thereafter a Rupturing Singularity will drop in one of the four corners. Normally, this wouldn't be too difficult, except that even with Illidan's Sightless Gaze, you will have a maximum vision range of 40 yards! You'll have to get players to scout the corners to find out which corner the Rupturing Singularity is in so that your raid can stay on the platform, all while killing the adds the end the phase!
    Thats it, I'm out! Done raiding this tier lol.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

So, the rumours where true?

30 MILLION BEAM?! HOLY FUCK!

Kil'jaeden! Chill man! I know you want the Crusade to win, but...JESUS! D:

Interesting

Justwait: In terms of difficulty progressing I'd list him after Lei Shen and Ragnaros. While those two bosses pushed your dps to the limit in addition to executing the strat correctly, Kil'jeaden is more of an execution check and you need to play 14 minutes without failing a single Armageddon or falling off. There are dps checks in place (killing adds on time, pushing phase 1 before the bad timings) but they weren't as hard to hit as other dps checks in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    962 wipes by the second best hardcore guild in the world to kill Kiljaeden. If this boss is left unnerfed, by next tier its going to be only under 50 guilds who have killed him lol.
    Under 50?
    At the current state of the boss I would bet money on single digit kills.
    I can see it getting nerfed into the ground before long.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    If top 5 world guilds are putting in 900+ attempts on the fight, it will get nerfed. Having BiS gear up to KJ and bonuses to artifacts in 7.3 won't entirely fix the problem with the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Meh, they might let it stand until 7.3 hits with the DPS benefits it brings.
    DPS doesn't look to be the problem.
    healing will help but only does so much.
    The fight is just mechanically so utterly punishing.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    DPS doesn't look to be the problem.
    healing will help but only does so much.
    The fight is just mechanically so utterly punishing.
    ^ this. Numbers aren't the hard part at all, especially if you have a sick strategy for every part of the fight like we had+ the right setup obviously.

u guys know the real reason that EU > NA is because blizzard poaches all the top US raiders to test these bosses right

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    u guys know the real reason that EU > NA is because blizzard poaches all the top US raiders to test these bosses right
    Well they are clearly recruiting the wrong people for their QA department.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Well they are clearly recruiting the wrong people for their QA department.
    you have it all wrong. the bosses were tuned to be killable with their internal team. the europeans are just worse.

you have it all wrong. the bosses were tuned to be killable with their internal team. the europeans are just worse.
    Hm sure if you put godmode=1 and solo soak a 30m laser to the face then it's a very possible boss yes. I want to see proof of this mythical internal testing team coming close to even the intermission in the itemlevel the boss was designed for.

Deleted
    And then we look at tuning... Guess those raiders dunno what they're doing

Edit: And it's known the internal team doesn't play "legit". You only have to check the DB for the old QA items.