Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The extreme saturation of RNG in Legion, along with the grind associated with it (e.g. TF and rep mounts) is a complete turn off. This is coming from an avid raider/collector since TBC with all the CE versions for each expansion.

I am absolutely disgusted with the direction Blizzard have taken to keep people playing as much and as long as possible this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Blizzard continually cripples their class balance efforts in both PvE and PvP by doing massive class revamps nearly every exposition instead of just finding something that works reasonably and tweaking it to perfection. Legion was a fucking disaster in my eyes because of this.

Revamps should only be done when absolutely necessary... The WoD class designs should have been stuck with and continued to be iterated on. We will only ever achieve balance if blizzard stops opting to start over from scratch every expansion... True balance, or as close as we can get to it, is FAR more important than revamps to "keep the classes fresh". If people grow bored of their class they can try another, there are 12 classes and 36 specs to choose from for a reason.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-07-23 at 10:52 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Ridiculous titanforging. It should cap at +15 item levels. It rewards endless grind and luck instead of the skill to tackle difficult content. The titanforge system is a sick, depraved way of pushing players who want better gear to waste stupid amounts of time on trivial content.

1. Class design. It's never been worse.

2. The blatant Skinner-box game design philosophy. Right now the game is just a glorified Cookie Clicker.

3. Arrogant developers who think that they know better than everyone.

My biggest problem is with it's community. There is no decent community left anymore since actions of player doesn't really have a consequence in terms of player reputation.

I don't think we have ever been so indifferent and rude to each other. All I see is people that have to complete an objective (Raid, mythic+ etc.) as fast as possible, and tolerance or kindness mean nothing in that path. Although I understand the desire for a smooth run, I am tired of seeing LFR descriptions 'FAIL = INSTA KICK!!', and that kind of mentality all over the place.

Deleted
    The only problem I have with WoW is the absurd amount of complaining, moaning, whining people that play it and inhabit related forums. Yet, they continue to play the game, follow it on fansites and social media, and keep moaning about it instead of letting it go and move on. Its like that ex-girlfriend that still interfers even though you split up years ago.

1. Class design - couldn't imagine it will ever be so dumb
    2. RNG - no point to elaborate further
    3. Poor implementation of templates - wpvp is a mess
    4. Alt unfriendly
    5. Legendary system create unfair differences in dps

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss when WoW had more RPG elements and substance/depth and it wasnt just a button simulator.

Not even Trump can make WoW great again

1. Clipping
    2. Humps

- I want to buy gear with badges/points, and not having it rely on RNG. World quest, 855+ neck. I have an 865 neck. I could do the quest. It could upgrade. To 860. Or 855 with socket. Or nothing. Usually, it feels like a waste of time. I sort of like being able to buy gear with Nethershards, but it's a veeeeeery long grind for something that could be a complete waste. I have a 900 Iron relic, and an 850 Fel relic. I've worked hard for those 5k Nethershards, and what do I get? An 880 Iron relic!

"But Faenskap, d'oh, just do the follower mission for 7,5k Nethershards!" you say. But that's the other problem;

- Alt unfriendly, and getting those fucking followers to epic/titled quality with 900 ilvl takes forever

- I miss MoP/WoD destro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stablon View Post
    My biggest problem is with it's community. There is no decent community left anymore since actions of player doesn't really have a consequence in terms of player reputation.

I don't think we have ever been so indifferent and rude to each other. All I see is people that have to complete an objective (Raid, mythic+ etc.) as fast as possible, and tolerance or kindness mean nothing in that path. Although I understand the desire for a smooth run, I am tired of seeing LFR descriptions 'FAIL = INSTA KICK!!', and that kind of mentality all over the place.
    Yes, this too. I've finally gotten around to making a tank, but I haven't touched raiding with it, because I don't want to be at the mercy of impatient and rude assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's unreasonable.
    If I spent 8 years playing WoW and then I see something that ruins my gaming experience, I'm gonna fight and speak out loud against it, not just accept fate and leave all the memories and game time.

game wise my biggest issue is forced word scaling , other wise its lack of time to play, which isn't WoW's fault life is just very busy right now and for the next few years as i take some steps to make my life better. I just miss having time to do all the content and chase chieves etc...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    1 - Titanforging (I'm ok with +5 ilvl, I'm not ok with >+15 ilvls)
    2 - Legendaries (the most dumb system ever invented, creates so many problems and frustrations...)

I played wow for almost 10 years, unsubed recently because I'm too tired of legion design. I hope to come back next expansion if they fix current design

-Forced raiding
    -Forced PvP
    -Forced Dungeons for professions
    -lack of story arcs that arent directly tied to the expac/poor choices of those that are made (Chromie vs Wrathion/Ebonhorn or Greymane/Sylvanas)
    -Legendaries- never got a pr-Legion during said expac, because i didn't have the desire and skill to do so, Legendaries are for the elites/hardcores
    -Getting another fucking PTR before that last raid is cleared, fuck off with that shit, the live pacing is fantastic the ptr pacing is shit,lunch shouldn't be in my face when i'm still working on breakfast
    -The beyond exalted and 0.0001% for a cool mount nonsense
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Is yourself.

If you aren't enjoying the game, maybe you just need to move on and play another game.

If you don't play the game currently, what is your biggest problem with WoW atm? What would get you to come back?
    Get a life man. Another zero value topic.

It's funny how no one read the OP and is simply listing their gripes with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Elitism is when people ask for KJ heroic achievement on the first or second week of release. Believe me I have seen people like this constantly.
    How is that elitism though? This groups are simply for people who have already put forth the work and cleared the content. They don't want to wipe to Armageddon 50 more times. Asking for an achievement simply means it isn't a learning group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Get a life man. Another zero value topic.

It's funny how no one read the OP and is simply listing their gripes with the game.
    Why bother, it's a jaylock thread anyway.

negativity is the biggest problem imo, legendaries take the second spot!

7+ Year Old Account
    1. AP. As long as AP is in the game i wont be.

2. Shit rep rewards. One thing i like to do is farm the new rep ever expansion but now to get the rep mounts you need to farm even more past exalted for a chance to get one.

3. Shitty story. I used to love the story of warcraft but even since WoD it just sucks. I would love a more grounded story.

What would it take to get me back? No more AP, better rep rewards and a story i give a shit about (South Seas would be a start).