Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    REEEEE!!!!!, Ban his non conformational speech, REEEEEE!.
    Literally the exact same thing you want to do...

Enjoy your ban.

[IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/844/770/e9d.jpg[IMG]

Infracted for spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-07-25 at 12:48 PM.

why is religion allowed, it promotes violence also

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Rap music is basically an instruction manual for crime. Why is rap music not considered hate speech?
    The problem is atheism, it's behind the drug cartels, slavery and crime.

The nature and influence of gangster rap have had on society are obvious. People have agreed that is not a good thing, but it also not something we can legally do much about. Ultimately, it is upon us to decide what we surround ourselves with.

I for one despise rap music and those gangster dudes with rude lyrics. Our children shouldn't have to be exposed to it. It glorifies criminal activity and in some cases encourages it.

I would advise all parents to ban their children from buying such materials and to encourage them to listen to other music. Safe music. Music that teaches children how to be gentlemen and not crooked criminals.

Deleted
    Rap isn't the issue. People are.

As a non-rap lover myself, I generally hate it. But to be fair, some texts do have something interesting, creativity, hell, even poetry (at least in my native language)..
    But again, most of it just relies on stealing samples, adding dumb lyrics about women being objectified, and ego trips... But if people are dumb enough to "like" this, the medium isnt the problem : it's the people.

We live in a world where dumb people are glorified, and smart people are frowned upon, where key values like honor, politeness and generousity are lower than everything else, and this, my friend, is the real issue. And like many issues, you can see their reflexion into culture..

For instance : how many of the "top hits" in your respective country actually use real music instruments ? How many avoid using autotuning ?

We live in an idiocracy. Fight it or deal with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The nature and influence of gangster rap have had on society are obvious. People have agreed that is not a good thing, but it also not something we can legally do much about. Ultimately, it is upon us to decide what we surround ourselves with.

I for one despise rap music and those gangster dudes with rude lyrics. Our children shouldn't have to be exposed to it. It glorifies criminal activity and in some cases encourages it.

I would advise all parents to ban their children from buying such materials and to encourage them to listen to other music. Safe music. Music that teaches children how to be gentlemen and not crooked criminals.
    You mean children need SafeSpaces(tm) and not be encouraged to think critically like intelligent people? Oh boy, you people are a delight to read in your hipocrisy. Quality shitpost tho mate, now go back to being banned

10+ Year Old Account
    This was obviously never going to lead anywhere productive. Closing this.

CLOSED.