View Poll Results: Let's say it's a lazy relaxing Sunday afternoon are you wearing pants?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • No.

10 66.67%
  • Of Course

3 20.00%
  • Hah Who needs pants I am not wearing any now!

2 13.33%
  • I'm calling the police and contacting the council.

0 0%
    10+ Year Old Account

Pants: Let's talk about them

Let's say it's a lazy relaxing Sunday afternoon are you wearing pants?

Now don't take this too far, I am not talking sexually or asking what else you have on or off (This is not that kind of party), the question is about testing the idea of if in order to truly be relaxed does that not include PANTS?

I am also not talking about weird stuff like going to Walmart without pants or something, seriously put pants on for that, PLEASE!
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-25 at 05:26 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If im at home, boxers always, home is where you can be comfortable at your leisure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually comfy pjs without a shirt.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I'm naked, always naked

Pants are the devil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can relax in pants but ideally shorts of course. But if I'm outside of the house then its pants mandatory unless I'm going to the beach or something.

Need more information. For example, if it's winter, then yes, i'm wearing pants. But if summer, i'm most likely wearing shorts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm naked, always naked
    same the concept of pants makes no sense.

If I am home and Kids are in bed then its all about just rocking Boxers. But Fuck pants either way as soon as it hits 58-60 Deg. F I am in shorts until the day it falls below those temps. I hate Pants.

Depends on the weather, but for the most part I wear comfy pants or shorts at home, but if really hot, boxers only.

Guessing the OP means pants (US) not pants (British).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    Need more information. For example, if it's winter, then yes, i'm wearing pants. But if summer, i'm most likely wearing shorts.
    It's in your house it's whatever temperature inside you want!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I wear shorts most of the time. Even during winter.

It depends. Like if its summer I'll go with some athletic shorts. If its winter I'll go with either shorts or sweat pants. I have massive legs so pants always make me feel constricted.

Shorts or pajama pants around the house. With the exception of a quick trip to the bathroom during the night or something, I don't walk around in my underwear.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God