Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Here we go again

Hoped he'd a bit more subtle about his awesomeness this time, but nope...

I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUzer0 View Post
    Emphasis on this community. Find yourself a nice cozy guild to do everything with and stop dealing with pugs if you can't handle the shenanigans that come with dealing with total randos from the interwebs.
    It's not that I can't handle it you moron.

ITS THAT I DONT WANT IT TO BE THIS WAY!!!

HOW CRAZY OF ME RIGHT, TO WANT FOR OTHERS TO NOT BE PETTY, HATEFUL, SLANDEROUS, WORD TWISTING TROLLS!!!

MY BAD FOR NOT BECOMING A HATER TROLL AS WELL BY THE WAY!!!

REALLY FOOL???

ITS NOT ABOUT ME LOL, IT REALLY IS NOT!!!

I AM NOT THE HATER!!!

I AM NOT THE TROLL!!!

IRONICALLY, I AM DOING MORE THAN ANY OTHER ONE PERSON TO TRY AND HELP THE HATER TROLLS CHANGE!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW THERE YOU HATER???
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-07-25 at 07:04 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    It's not that I can't handle it you moron.

ITS THAT I DONT WANT IT TO BE THIS WAY!!!

HOW CRAZY OF ME RIGHT, TO WANT FOR OTHERS TO NOT BE PETTY, HATEFUL, SLANDEROUS, WORD TWISTING TROLLS!!!

MY BAD FOR NOT BECOMING A HATER TROLL AS WELL BY THE WAY!!!

REALLY FOOL???

ITS NOT ABOUT ME LOL, IT REALLY IS NOT!!!

I AM NOT THE HATER!!!

I AM NOT THE TROLL!!!

IRONICALLY, I AM DOING MORE THAN ANY OTHER ONE PERSON TO TRY AND HELP THE HATER TROLLS CHANGE!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW THERE YOU HATER???
    So was your intent to have an actual discussion on this, or just bait people into posting so you could increase your post count by replying in a typical troll fashion? I wish to have an actual discussion on the toxic-like behavior you criticize others for as well as perpetuate yourself.

I like how you guys want to come in and judge me, like it matters what you think lol!!!

I write the most profound threads for this game of EVERYONE!!!

That is how it is in REALITY, and your desire to judge me will not change that....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    So was your intent to have an actual discussion on this, or just bait people into posting so you could increase your post count by replying in a typical troll fashion? I wish to have an actual discussion on the toxic-like behavior you criticize others for as well as perpetuate yourself.
    My intent is to SHOCK AND AWE the hater trolls, since that is seemingly the only way that will work.

If I am nice, they will chew me up and spit me out. But if I intellectually overpower them to extreme levels shock and awe style, then it is much more likely that they will see how weak they are compared to me.

THAT is my intent OK!!!

Any other questions there???

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Dunning–Kruger effect

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by MagusHenosis View Post
    Any other questions there???
    why did u make this thread?

because it seems like a response from a person with a very inflated and very fragile ego.

How fucking absurd to try and act like this is about me lol!!!

It' s not OK!!!

It's about lying, delusional, slanderous, hater, trolls, of which MOST of you in this community very much are!!!

Can you hear me now???

Our culture is shit OK!!!

Let's change that perhaps???

Holy hell you guys are crazy!!!

Let's all make believe lol!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Dunning–Kruger effect

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein persons of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.
    So you are a slanderous hater lol???

OK, got it!!!

Thank god when I was 15 internet wasn't a big thing.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing about this thread that is constructive or even a discussion so this will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."