Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    That fat demon lass in the green puddle in Suramar, have also had quite a few re-runs ;-)
    She's only been up 3x... most recently 13Jun

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    What about Nithogg? Spawned once and thats it.

I actually think now he is both dead in lore and the game, which is incredible because Jim and his bag of Arcanocrystals to sell keeps setting up shop in his cave.
    Personally ive killed nithogg atleast 3 times so he spawns more than nazak thats for sure

15+ Year Old Account
    About time they up the ilvl from ALL worldbosses to 900, as the 860 gear is equal/worse than that u get from Dauntless tokens at broken shores.
    Maybe an intern deleted several worldbosses and blizzard is to ashamed to admit it and instead says "RNG is RNG"
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    Personally ive killed nithogg atleast 3 times so he spawns more than nazak thats for sure
    Nithogg has spawned 3x since legion went live (20Sep16, 29Nov16, 31Jan17)... Na'Zak has spawned once (06Dec16)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I suppose having them on a rotation is just too much to ask for. I've seen Drugon and J'im more times than I can count, back to back in most cases, like Drugon.

I have yet to see Na'zak that I can remember, but if I have seen him and simply forgot, I don't think Prolonged potions were a thing when he spawned.

Thanks Blizzard, for this brilliant world boss design.
    J'im has been up 8 times, Drugon has been up 7.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishan View Post
    Will this boss ever spawn again? I have not seen this boss since the beginning of this expac.
    Would be nice to get rank 3 prolonged.
    until 7.2 it was on a rotation, but since has become 100% random
    naz'ak i think was one of the "spawns whenever" ones, just like anamu, who spawned whenever they wanted, sometimes giving us 2 world bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    who spawned whenever they wanted, sometimes giving us 2 world bosses
    I thought it was something special when we had 2 world bosses.
    Special like, we've been nice and Blizzard gave us two World Boss.

not like the recipe for prolonged level 3 is worth much anyway. you realize if you craft 100 prolonged you'd get between 5-10 extra pots. Its nothing.

I asked them earlier

@BlizzardCS can we a get a update on WoWLegion WB rotation? @WarcraftDevs @WatcherDev thx
    and they replied

The weekly world boss rotation is currently random. In 7.3, it will be changed to a fixed rotation.
    -WarcraftDevs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I asked them earlier

and they replied

-WarcraftDevs
    In other words 'toss off until we feel like "fixing" it'

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly thing they should up the amount up per week to around three. Keep it random, just make it so that the same three cannot appear the next week. That way we see more and there's still some surprise as well as a guarantee that new bosses will appear.

Right now it's pretty crap, I main just kill the World Bosses for Emissaries.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I still dont know whats the fucking problem of having them all up at the same time, their gear is trash, easily outleveled by LFR gear
    Agreed. Hell, nethershards gear is much better and a whole set can be farmed in a few hours

I have seen Nithogg up 2 or 3 times