Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I got kicked once because someone Time Warped and tried to blame me.

I was a Shaman....
    I got kicked once back in MoP for "pulling unneeded mobs with Starfall". Not only did I never touch Balance before 7.1, I was the bear tank at the time. /shrug
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i mean, that's at least what the leader said.
    i asked him afterwards why the kick, and he comes up with "because you ruined me on the charts" like seriously?

there was literally no reason to kick me, i havent fucked up any mechanic and did good healing wise.
    i wasnt even the best healer, that was our druid who i believe even had some mythic items, but not sure there.
    it was on hc star augur btw.
    I still find it very hard to believe. People like that are not eager to accept the loss in parses and explain their actions.

However I personally kicked people that were top on healing charts, but didn't follow the save cooldowns orders, especially where it is extremely needed like that Kiljaeden transition to 3rd phase with armageddon + laser + adds at the same time. It's very easy to abuse the healing chart and be less effective than the lowest person. Wasn't talking about you, just talking about the situation as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    When you could use symbiosis (?) on the druid to get the ability of another class, I got two holy priests kicked by getting lifegrip from them and on cooldown pulling the tank directly in front of the priests.
    I did that once with a death knight who kept using death grip to kill me with a mob's cleave. It had this whirlwind move, and knockbacks/grips didn't stop the cast. So he'd watch for it, grip the mob onto me, then get to safety. I symbiosused (is that a word, lol) him as a kitty, got death coil and pulled a bunch of mobs and he got blamed for him. Revenge was sweet.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got kicked because someone wanted to invite their friend once... actually I think this has happened twice.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    When people piss me off in dungeons, I usually make up a lie to get that person kicked, usually works unless they're a premade.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My friend gets kicked from dungeons all the time for pulling as 935 warlock.

He can solo the instance but 840 tanks get upset about it and always vote kick him.

A while back (at about 900~) i joined a group for full Mythic zero clears, they said they wanted a healer, i said that with me in the group a healer is not needed.
    We started HoV, killed the first boss quickly, and i get kicked because i wasent a healer...

Just lol.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was kicked back in one of the WoD LFRs for using Heroism at the wrong time... too bad I'm a lock. /shrug

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup, Heroic Lost City of the Tol'vir in cataclysm, 4 man pre-made taking advantage of the one pug, me and kicked me right before the last fight because i was "dragging them down" "Just a dick" or "Lazy". 2nd on dps behind their carry by a large margine, i NEVER speak in pugs. they just wanted to get a rise outta me.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was tanking Grimrail Depot heroic on my pally, my bad pet addon went off a couple of times because the hunter hadn't turned growl off. asked the hunter to turn growl off, he said it was off and that my addon was lying. eventually I was kicked during the second boss fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well... I got someone else kicked by lying on the reason for kick box.

We were in Stratholme and this new player was making a few mistakes (warrior wearing int plate etc...). Rather than help him these three guild mates from Aggra kept belittling and berating him.
    Then before the last boss one of them said "kick noob warr lol". So I clicked on the guy who said that (A priest and our healer) and voted to kick him. Putting "noob warrior" as the reason.

The priest got kicked by his own blissfully ignorant friends. His last words before being removed from the instance were "lol wtf???". The other two seemed equally confused and left shortly after.

One of the funniest things I've ever done in a pug, by far.

I was tanking a dungeon, hunter disengaged into a pack and then ran into another and we wiped and then he said "why did you pull so much tank"

Cool story bro. Feel better after sharing this?

Protip: don't pug, join a guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Cool story bro. Feel better after sharing this?

Protip: don't pug, join a guild
    Terrible tip. Guilds require commitment not everyone has the ability to give.

Deleted
    I remember a friend once accusing another Hunter in the raid that he needed everything and should be kicked (ICC pug back in Wrath) while he really wasn't just so he was the only Hunter to roll on a bow later on.

Hasn't happened to me personally but I can easily see it happening. I've had guys kicked for calling them out on mis-aggroing and wiping when nobody else saw it, and it could just as easily have been me who just lied about it. People are very quick to kick, especially after a wipe, even if it's just one guys word on who is responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Reminds me of that preach video in which they kicked a mage because the hunter said they have their pet ( water elemental) on auto taunt ...

I ,personally, was once kicked because of taking agro of the tank, . . . As a balance druid ... In HFC ...
    Haha, epic Do you know which video that was? I can imagine Preach had some fun reactions to it

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well... I got someone else kicked by lying on the reason for kick box.

We were in Stratholme and this new player was making a few mistakes (warrior wearing int plate etc...). Rather than help him these three guild mates from Aggra kept belittling and berating him.
    Then before the last boss one of them said "kick noob warr lol". So I clicked on the guy who said that (A priest and our healer) and voted to kick him. Putting "noob warrior" as the reason.

The priest got kicked by his own blissfully ignorant friends. His last words before being removed from the instance were "lol wtf???". The other two seemed equally confused and left shortly after.

One of the funniest things I've ever done in a pug, by far.
    Well played. Really not surprised, most people doesn't usually read who's getting kicked but only the reason. I like that the int warrior must've realized it too since he accepted.
    Last edited by Thrif; 2017-07-26 at 01:35 PM.

I was doing heroic ToS yesterday. On Sisters, I tried to help absorb the incorporeal shot and died along with another hunter. He blamed me for us getting killed and told the leader to kick me.

I got nearly kicked for ninjapulling Gruul once, but that pull turned into the guild's first kill, so no one grumbled much in the end.

Terrible tip. Guilds require commitment not everyone has the ability to give.
    Terrible assumption. Not all guilds require regular commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    No but I have lied and cheated to get someone else kicked.

Few years ago I ended up in a heroic lfg with 4 people from the same guild. I was on my rogue and got blamed for every single thing that went wrong. These were 4 total morons so pretty much every pull went wrong. I started a vote kick against the tank reading "Idiot rogue" and they did not read further down than that....lol All hell broke lose and I clicked no on every single attempt they did to re-queue us. I still laugh when I think about it and hopefully 4 morons learned a valuable lesson.
    This is amazing.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!