Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have.

Quite recently, actually.

Was kicked because they believed that I had ninja-pulled, even though I hadn't.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Decyde View Post
    My friend gets kicked from dungeons all the time for pulling as 935 warlock.

He can solo the instance but 840 tanks get upset about it and always vote kick him.
    Is it that hard for him to let the tank pull? I have three tanks rolling right now and DPS/heals pulling ahead of me drives me nuts. At least your friend is extremely well-geared, I love it when some jackass thinks "tank isn't pulling enough" and grabs more, only to ride third or fourth on meters for both AoE and ST.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I got kicked once because someone Time Warped and tried to blame me.

I was a Shaman....
    Does default UI and most other UIs not have players in spell ID tooltips? Even if it was another shaman, my UI shows who casted a buff like bloodlust just by mousing over the buff itself.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Does default UI and most other UIs not have players in spell ID tooltips? Even if it was another shaman, my UI shows who casted a buff like bloodlust just by mousing over the buff itself.
    Most people don't check, even though you can.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

No but I have lied to cover for a friend who accidentally pulled lol.

It was a body pull but all 4 of us in the group shouted that it was a hunter that had done it with barrage, got all the hunters kicked from the raid.

I'm not even sorry.

I was kicked from a pug Highmaul for having the MoP CM set mogged. A friend in the group with me said that the kick box had said "showoff shit".

I found a new group in a matter of minutes.

I was kicked from LFR Highmaul for going AFK on the first trash pull for like 20 seconds to let my dog out. I asked my boyfriend to let them know why I was standing back. He did not. He said he had and they kicked me anyway, but I scrolled back and saw that he, in fact, hadn't said a thing.

We had words. -_-
    Last edited by GotMoxie; 2017-07-26 at 02:38 PM.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well played. Really not surprised, most people doesn't usually read who's getting kicked but only the reason. I like that the int warrior must've realized it too since he accepted.
    Yup, hence why you should always read before clicking on something! Or else you might be kicking your friend.

I think the point he was trying to make was that Time Warp is a mage spell, and neither he nor any other shaman could possibly have casted it...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I think the point he was trying to make was that Time Warp is a mage spell, and neither he nor any other shaman could possibly have casted it...
    No doubt, but there are many people are mentioning being kicked for similar reasons as if no one ever checks for themselves.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

This post is full of the reasons I will never, ever pug or do lfr. My guild is dead and i chose that if i cant do it with a guild, i wont do it at all. There are too many retards and asshats in pugs and lfr.

I got kicked for explaining the fight and trying to help. They called me an elitist.

Deleted
    I have been kicked at adds before Helya, the ones who kill you if your healers do not heal through the debuff. I asked leader (priest healer): "Why i get kicked?" "Tired of people dying for standing in shit" "Errrr actually it was the debuff you have to heal trough" ".....you are just a number anyway".

After that, my friend still in raid ninjapulled boss and left. Useless to say they never killed her.

Never kicked off a raid, but a couple of times from random dungeon runs. One time it was "sec, phone" > instakick. A couple of times I was just drunk out of my skull and got lost
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Got kicked from my first ever m+ last week, was on my alt doing a +5...it was a group of 4 players from same guild and their healer was undergeaed. They kept get like 8+ stacks of bursting and wiping us, so I said to stop getting so many stacks, then the DH starts bragging about his dps, considering this was only a +5 and he is a bursty DH and outgears my alt, then they kicked me.

Like wtaf. People are so fucking weird.
    F'ing Bursting... we wiped twice after huge stacks of the debuff in a CoS I did last week, and after the second wipe a DPS asked "why do you pull them all and kill us?" (referring to the groups of imps that run around). It was all I could do not to lose my temper. Any M+ affix that relies on DPS to control is a gamble in a PUG. If you're running DHT it's a guarantee you'll die at least once, possibly twice in the swamp when everyone breaks out their AoE.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure.

"The hunter pulled"

*You have been removed from the group*
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted

He can solo the instance but 840 tanks get upset about it and always vote kick him.
    Good riddance. I put the victims of Compulsive Pulling Disorder back in queue ASAP as well. Pro tip for your poor bullied friend: you wanna pull, roll a tank.
    Thank Elune for Neural Silencer.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    F'ing Bursting... we wiped twice after huge stacks of the debuff in a CoS I did last week, and after the second wipe a DPS asked "why do you pull them all and kill us?" (referring to the groups of imps that run around). It was all I could do not to lose my temper. Any M+ affix that relies on DPS to control is a gamble in a PUG. If you're running DHT it's a guarantee you'll die at least once, possibly twice in the swamp when everyone breaks out their AoE.
    Imps are a tough one though at high keys especially with Fortified. Cast wrecks people but so does bursting.

Wipes are inevitable for the swamp in DHT though. Even if you tell people in advance not to burst down the adds they'll do it anyways and act confused when it happens.

Imps are a tough one though at high keys especially with Fortified. Cast wrecks people but so does bursting.

Wipes are inevitable for the swamp in DHT though. Even if you tell people in advance not to burst down the adds they'll do it anyways and act confused when it happens.
    Yeah, the imps are bastards. What irritated me is he acted like there's a way to NOT pull the entire group of them.

The only good part about bursting in DHT is chat right after someone wipes the group in the swamp. It's either a lot of shameful silence or the healer typing a hundred words per minute about how dumb the DPS are.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

I kind of agree with the people upset. I'm even like 920 as a tank but it annoys me when dps pull. I have a specific way I pull the entire dungeon based on the mobs we're facing and it's pretty efficient while also handling casters pretty damn well without needing ranged interrupts or anything. The faster I can get them grouped up the more time I can be dpsing as a tank and pulling 1-2mil+ dps while keeping them controlled. I get no complaints on my methods, and when people start mindless pulling because they can't wait half a second it requires the tank to then run all over the place trying to pick up mobs and position casters since they won't move without LoS or being interrupted. Harder to do that kind of damage when you're focused on trying to save people's life from threat being dished out all over the place before you ever had a chance to pick them up.

Even then all would be dandy if that dps that keeps pulling would admit to his mistakes when the group wiped because the tank couldn't manage to grab multiple mobs spread over a wide area before people started dying but unfortunately it's always going to be the tanks fault and that's exactly why the dps should be dps unless they want to queue as the tank.

I could swap to either dps spec and solo low level dungeons just fine yet I still don't pull for the tank because it's not what I went in there to do. Only exception is if it's a friend of mine tanking and it's only to help grab adds and bring it to him when he is ok with it.