Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Before you tell me he didn't win the popular vote

Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
    Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)

He still won the popular vote
    You are either trolling, or literally don't know the words you're using. Either way, reported and ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm still laughing at the fact that Trump is still bragging about his election victory. Not just because we're six months later, but because it's not exactly a stunning victory when you lose the popular by millions of votes... and he's still so excited about it.
    You'll be pleased to know he told Youngstown, OH, that he won that city and had a record-breaking crowd.

Both claims are objectively false.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ahahaha!

It's literally a gold plated house and you're trying to pull relativism as the excuse?

I suppose it's just my subjective tastes that his hair looks ridiculous too lol.
    I'm not trying. You're saying everyone should think a gold plated house is a monstrosity and anyone that owns it is a cretin.

Yes it's your subjective view. What kind of bias is that? It's beyond what I imagined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You are either trolling, or literally don't know the words you're using. Either way, reported and ignored.
    He won enough of the popular vote, he's not a dictator

I'm not trying. You're saying everyone should think a gold plated house is a monstrosity and anyone that owns it is a cretin.

Yes it's your subjective view. What kind of bias is that? It's beyond what I imagined.
    And you really needed to be told that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

And you really needed to be told that?
    I suppose it's just my subjective tastes that his hair looks ridiculous too lol.
    It's literally a gold plated house and you're trying to pull relativism as the excuse?
    Your phrasing reveals enough
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-07-26 at 02:27 PM.

Your phrasing reveals enough
    We're seriously going around in circles because you don't believe tackiness exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, he specifically didn't politicize it at all by no attending. His decision not to attend, while politically motivated, preserved the integrity of the event and its focus on the scouts, rather than Obama himself or politics.

At least he was a scout, himself, and could understand a respect that.
    See, you do agree with me. That wasn't all that difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    To be fair, the Trumpkin Youth would be positively adorable in uniform.

"Build the Wall"
    I'm telling you Trumpkin sounds like a dessert.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how they point out that Trump was taking shots at Obama, who actually WAS a boy scout, while Trump wasn't.

A cretin, basically.

But seriously, let's all think about the fact that a good slice of the United States believed this was the house of a man of the people.
    And it yet it was Obama that disrespected the BSA by not showing.

We're seriously going around in circles because you don't believe tackiness exists.
    Who are you to define what is in good taste and what isn't ? I'm sure plenty of people disagree with you. I also know that it's a hard concept to grasp when you live inside an echo chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Someone obviously 1) doesn't know what is a popular vote 2) doesn't know how to tell which number is larger/lower than the other. Sad. And since it's probably painful to argue with anyone who hasn't even learned elementary math, you are on ignore.
    ... or 3) is a professional contrarian and baiter.

Your conclusion is justified.

I see, Trump was proven guilty in a court of law then. I missed the news
    The same way Hillary Clinton was on can only presume.

- - - Updated - - -

People have different tastes don't they?
    What one person perceives as 'tacky' another may not.

For instance, while I personally wouldn't own a hoopty low rider with or a Cadillac with swangars. I can appreciate the work and craftsmanship that people put into those vehicles sometimes.

It was a figure of speech, I don't back pedal, he won the election and he won the popular vote. He didn't need more popular votes in order to win the election so he won the popular vote

- - - Updated - - -

Are you mad? Seriously.
    You are stating something that is categorically false. He did not win the popular vote.

Y'all know you're being expertly trolled, right?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It feels like it. People don't seem to know the meaning of subjectivity. It's either black or white. How can someone hold a reasonable discussion like this?

It feels like it. People don't seem to know the meaning of subjectivity. It's either black or white. How can someone hold a reasonable discussion like this?
    When you are dealing with numbers, it's not subjective. You are simply wrong, the numbers prove it. Trump did not win the popular vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I wouldn't call his attempts "expertly" at all. We're simply letting him hang himself with it, and he'll take another forum vacation.

I've always argued against comparing Trump to Hitler, but I cannot help but point out how much this seemed like a Hitler Youth rally.

How incredibly disappointing as somebody who was a Boy Scout himself. Considering Trump is literally everything Boy Scouts are taught NOT to be.

(If curious, I left the organization a year before becoming an Eagle Scout because I moved away from my hometown). Even in spite of the fact that if they found out I was gay (Which I already knew at the time), I would have gotten kicked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always found the best way to inspire youth is to demand unquestionable loyalty and tell them to hate my opponents.

He does not need a political enemy is good at being his own.

There's nothing wrong with grabbing women by the pussy. The problematic part which everyone seems to forget was the "I don't even wait" part. Nobody ever mentions that part.

You're so focused on your own bias you disregard the real problems. Either with his remarks or with your own country.

That's the locker room talk. The first part is just silly

- - - Updated - - -

Save me the saint speech. "I'm a gentlemen, I'm above dirty talk"
    That's not what I said though. I don't care if he talks dirty. Most people will talk dirty in private to someone. I take issue with the "I don't even wait." That's no longer talking dirty. That's just creepy dude.

If I was talking about a girl for example with another dude in private I might say "Fuck, she's hot" or something along those lines. I don't say things like what Trump said. There is a difference there.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with grabbing women by the pussy. The problematic part which everyone seems to forget was the "I don't even wait" part. Nobody ever mentions that part.
    No, I'm pretty sure "everyone" who has a problem with the pussy grabbing comment is such exactly because he stated he does it without consent.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

In that you are correct. Some people feel that if you don't agree with them then you must certainly disagree with them. They don't understand that there is a middle ground. It simply is beyond their comprehension.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-07-26 at 08:15 PM.

That's absurd. You keep spinning that bullshit and expect people to take you seriously?

No. You're not taken seriously. You're disregarded as a troll because not once did I imply I was ok with sexually assaulting women. Some women don't mind being grabbed by the pussy just like I don't mind women grabbing me by the balls.

It's all about consent. You're a child if you can't understand this.
    Sorry, but NO WOMEN that he did this to enjoyed being grabbed by the pussy. Which is why he had to settle lawsuits.

Of course in the end this turns out to be self-interests of some corporation trying to make a dollar.

How Trump’s speech to the Boy Scouts could put AT&T’s CEO in a tricky spot

AT&T chief executive Randall Stephenson is hardly the first corporate leader who has also been national president of the Boy Scouts of America.
    But Stephenson is almost certainly the first to find himself in that role while the president of the United States made a political speech at a Boy Scout event at a time when his company faces a Justice Department antitrust review. AT&T is awaiting word on its proposed $85 billion takeover of Time Warner — putting Stephenson in a potentially difficult scenario as many parents and former Boy Scouts have called for an apology about Trump's speech.
    So obviously this asshole cannot compose a letter on how Trump did not act accordingly in making it a political speech at the Boys Scout Jamboree. First, we know the Orange Turd is a big baby so any statement would piss if off to nix the merger deal. So its business over Boy Scouts, ladies and gents.

For some honesty in here we all know that anyone kisses ass behind closed doors to get merger/deals done. Problem again, is you are dealing with a child who would actually nix the deal if Stephenson posted a reaction.