Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I got kicked from a pug ToS Normal on Harjatan because my co-tank said I wasn't moving the boss during Draw In phase. My co-tank was the one with aggro during both of the Draw In phases. /facepalm The best part is that we shouldn't even have to move him, but the pug was filled with people placing puddles EVERYWHERE instead of where the RL said to place them.

Luckily, they kicked me just as the boss was dying... unluckily, my loot was gold.

The only time i was kicked was at DS part 1 , there was a "troll" that would go at the portals around the first boss , pull the mobs that spawned and bring them inside the raid to wipe us , when i said "<name> stop pulling mobs you wipe us" he started saying it was me that was doing it , i got kick so naturally i re-queu and i shit you not , i entered DS part 1 after 30min of queu and found the same raid wiping at the same spot >.> with the same guy in there , when i entered thought they kicked him.

No, but yesterday we kicked 2 priest from LFR because they queued as healer and were shadow, boy that raid was fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    No, but yesterday we kicked 2 priest from LFR because they queued as healer and were shadow, boy that raid was fun
    This is seriously a pet peeve of mine, it legit annoys me when people do this.

OT: In MoP I once got kicked from ToT LFR for not doing enough dps. I was first by a huge margin though...

I have been kicked from guild for arguing that I did nothing wrong, I even posted on guild forum nice post where I showed that I did nothing wrong (logs etc.) and all I get by doing it was being banned from this guild forum. Well what you gonna do? People are stupid or they like to protect their friends, nothing we can do about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezar View Post
    I havent. But i caused two other mages in raid to get kicked. Was pugging Kazzak and i did the old dalaran portal on top of summoning stone prank. Half of the raid found themselves dead in the pit and i was getting ready to be kicked. To my surprise they kicked 2 other mages from the raid while the prankster remained
    I used to always spawn that portal on top of Hagara's entrance portal in Dragon Soul, fun times.

I'm always the leader. I kick a lot of people and with good reason.

You're not entitled to my group.
    You're not entitled to wasting my time.

I give people second chances if they apologize. But sometimes they don't. No second chance.

You're gone, done.

My pugs are very successful.

I've not been kicked for anything major/notable before, got some people to kick their own friends in PuGs though. Usually when there's some form of 3/4man team and I've joined in - as usual they'd be snarky cunts or whatnot, doing daft shit that would normally get people kicked if they weren't in a mostly premade group. I'd go start a vote kick and say "kick the Rogue for lulz" (me being the Rogue in this example) and in reality they just kicked their own group member.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    I kind of agree with the people upset. [...]
    I'm on both sides of this, if I'm tanking I want to pull stuff, because I can actually pull properly and round things up. On the flip side, when I'm on my DPS I can pretty much solo dungeons and tanks I have are also usually shit, so I end up doing it for them (Rogue/Hunter, so TotT/MD) to either pull properly or save the other guys who've pulled extras.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-07-26 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I was the responsible of others being kicked.
    I remember once we had this terrible hunter (I am hunter too). Low dps, no prepot, no nothing. He messed up I think twice on mechanics.
    The third time my pet aggroed an additional trash pack and we wiped. I instantly raged about how bad this guy was, for dying constantly and now wiping us. He got kicked.
    I think I just helped the leader in taking a decision about that terrible player though.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    When you could use symbiosis (?) on the druid to get the ability of another class, I got two holy priests kicked by getting lifegrip from them and on cooldown pulling the tank directly in front of the priests.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I was consistently top DPS, doing all mechanics and not having a single death outside of wipes. I die during a very low try on mistress, which was progress for them, and instantly got kicked!
    The kicker? I died to solo soaking one of the shots, so they kicked me for doing the mechanics!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Haha, epic Do you know which video that was? I can imagine Preach had some fun reactions to it
    I don't remember the exact name of the video, but it was about normal dungeons in the late WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been kicked from multiple guilds because people in this game are fucking lying pricks who love drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, in a pug for H Gul'dan when I wasn't back in a raiding guild yet and was just trying to get aotc. Another mage kept TWing and saying it was me. This would go on for 3 more pulls.

And then at some point during the last pull, I died because I wasn't topped off to that unavoidable empowered fire thing that aoe's, and this healer (who was in the same realm and probably friends with the mage: Frostmourne) who sounded a LOT like Mr. Chow from The Hangover told the lead to kick me because I was "dead again" and "kept Timewarping on pull". Just got booted mid-fight.

Would later realize that the majority of the group, including the partial guild run, were all from Frostmourne. It has made me just about auto-dislike people there.

I was not the one that got kick but this was my last LFG. Darkheart Ticket. Hunter get lost after that weird path everyone take on top of a tree. Team keep going.

We kill the first boss. While we take care of the next pack of trash, DK dps start run ahead and pull 3 groups. Once we kill the first group, we catch up to him and finish what he pulled, he start a tantrum, vote to kick the tank because he is not tanking anything(the only "issue" I saw so far was that he didn't follow the DK, something I wouldn't do either if I was tanking, you pull, you tank).

The vote fail, tantrum intensify telling us because his vote to kick failed he would stop doing anything. I'm personally torn between kicking the baby DK or the huntard. DK start a second vote (btw, trying to vote the same guy twice, why is this allowed), the tank finally got kicked. Baby tantrum throwing DK win.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    I was not the one that got kick but this was my last LFG. Darkheart Ticket. Hunter get lost after that weird path everyone take on top of a tree. Team keep going.

We kill the first boss. While we take care of the next pack of trash, DK dps start run ahead and pull 3 groups. Once we kill the first group, we catch up to him and finish what he pulled, he start a tantrum, vote to kick the tank because he is not tanking anything(the only "issue" I saw so far was that he didn't follow the DK, something I wouldn't do either if I was tanking, you pull, you tank).

The vote fail, tantrum intensify telling us because his vote to kick failed he would stop doing anything. I'm personally torn between kicking the baby DK or the huntard. DK start a second vote (btw, trying to vote the same guy twice, why is this allowed), the tank finally got kicked. Baby tantrum throwing DK win.
    Generally the tank will get kicked in that situation because people afk'ing through randoms only care about DPS and pay attention to the loudest person. If the loudest person is the best DPS, he wins.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Didn't happen to me, but a friend of mine was doing a dungeon and halfway he noticed 1 guy is afk not doing anything, he says to the group "let's kick the afker" and apparently the afker wasn't afk just leeching because he promptly kicked my friend and the vote passed. I swear people don't read the names they're kicking, and afking is becoming a bigger and bigger plague. And I don't mean afking "I went to open the door" I mean a person like this, sitting there probably watching netflix, he's present but refusing to participate.

Another friend of mine was kicked from Mannoroth in HFC for being dead whole fight while he was dead because no one soaked his fear. Not sure if that classifies for the subject, there was no lie, just clueless raid leader.

And third example, not really a lie but a wtf moment, I knew a guy who got kicked from wotlk timewalking because he was tanking on a DH and someone said "DHs don't belong in wrath, they didn't exist back then". Can't believe these kinds of "kicks for lulz" are actually voted yes by the playerbase.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-07-26 at 08:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A few times I have been kicked from 5 mans when someone mentioned that I was doing no damage at all. This, of course, was when I was on one of my healers.

Random player 1: <Insert my char's name> is doing no dps at all. WTF!
    Couple seconds go by...
    You have been removed from the group.

Certainly not often, but more than a few times. I just shake my head and re-queue.

Deleted
    Back in vanilla I use to be in a lovely guild, but one person in the guild took issue with me, we both played rogue, and use to do dungeons raids etc together
    Our guild had a system where once you do certain amount of raids, you got to call loot on the next drop that's an upgrade.
    We were doing Zul'Gurrub , I was just happy to be in the raid,since we only had a few available slots.
    And she whispered me asking if I was called for loot on next boss, I told her I was as I had been waiting for ages in the hope it dropped.
    Boss died, item dropped, then all of a sudden on team speak I think it was, soo long ago lol
    She burst into tears and told the guild GM that I had whispered her "haha you slut, my drop go kill yourself"
    Immediately I was kicked from raid then kicked from guild
    Started whispering the GM (also happened to be her close friend) and she refused to speak, several on voice were having a go, pointing out that not once had I ever been abusive in guild to anyone, but they wouldn't have it
    Actually quit the game for months due to it, was my first taste of such a nasty piece of work
    When I came back, I looked for a new guild, joined one, was having a brilliant time, I got made rogue class leader
    Then the forum had an application for a new rogue joining... The same person
    To say I took great satisfaction of inviting her to the guild, (told all officers and GM what she had done) Gm told her, she gets all rogue loot as we all had it already, she was over the moon, boss dies, loot dropped, GM kicked her and guild kicked her
    Satisfying is an understatement

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Back in vanilla I use to be in a lovely guild, but one person in the guild took issue with me, we both played rogue, and use to do dungeons raids etc together
    Our guild had a system where once you do certain amount of raids, you got to call loot on the next drop that's an upgrade.
    We were doing Zul'Gurrub , I was just happy to be in the raid,since we only had a few available slots.
    And she whispered me asking if I was called for loot on next boss, I told her I was as I had been waiting for ages in the hope it dropped.
    Boss died, item dropped, then all of a sudden on team speak I think it was, soo long ago lol
    She burst into tears and told the guild GM that I had whispered her "haha you slut, my drop go kill yourself"
    Immediately I was kicked from raid then kicked from guild
    Started whispering the GM (also happened to be her close friend) and she refused to speak, several on voice were having a go, pointing out that not once had I ever been abusive in guild to anyone, but they wouldn't have it
    Actually quit the game for months due to it, was my first taste of such a nasty piece of work
    When I came back, I looked for a new guild, joined one, was having a brilliant time, I got made rogue class leader
    Then the forum had an application for a new rogue joining... The same person
    To say I took great satisfaction of inviting her to the guild, (told all officers and GM what she had done) Gm told her, she gets all rogue loot as we all had it already, she was over the moon, boss dies, loot dropped, GM kicked her and guild kicked her
    Satisfying is an understatement
    "Hol-eee shit" - (in Negan's voice). That's some story :P

OT: I was kicked for having no food. We wiped due to mechanics at 60-ish%.
    Last edited by effs; 2017-07-27 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Yeah, actually wiped on Gul'dan LFR because ALL the "healers" just queued that way for speed and just went pew pew. Sadly even with resto affinity a boomkin's ability to raid heal is... limited to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    And I don't mean afking "I went to open the door" I mean a person like this, sitting there probably watching netflix, he's present but refusing to participate.
    That's my biggest pet peeve in LFR. People who die seconds into the fight and ignore any battle rezzes sent their way. Then miraculously come back when the boss is dead and there's loot. Hymdall's horn and Gul'dan's beam are the two most common escapes. Always 1-3 guys who die right there and never take rezzes.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.