Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    So you mean to tell me that these rolling coal assholes are from personal vehicles? I would find it odd, since the ability to alter air fuel mixture is something you'd find in commercial vehicles. But yea, don't under estimate the potential to be an asshole even when it costs 700 dollars to fill your truck up.
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Semi drivers alter their fuel/air mixture for the power gains, but doing this dumb as fuck "rolling coal" bullshit is literally wasting gas. I'd wager that just one instance of a semi "rolling coal" would be the equivalent of buying about half a tank in one of these diesel pickup trucks, and then just dumping it on the sidewalk. As a driver that owns my own shit, gas costs me anywhere between 70,000 to 100,000 dollars per year. A semi driver doing dumb shit like this, isn't going to be in the business very long.

So, my point: There are plenty of fucktard truckers out on the road, no doubt, but in context of this discussion, these coal rolling morons are almost exclusively limited to the morons in their own personal shit. In context to your initial point, the number of working truck drivers willing to do this shit are so few, as to be inconsequential to this discussion. Truck drivers that want to be assholes have other, far more effective, and far more dangerous methods of being fucking douchebags to motorists.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-07-26 at 03:20 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Good, you might want the "Freedom to roll coal" we want the freedom of not breathing Carbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea what this was. This is the dumbest shit I've seen today, and Trumps just banned transgenders so its got strong competition. Who the fuck wants to roll coal?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Wyoming is as red as they get and this still passed 8 to 1.

There is hope. Big Coal has still not bought everyone, apparently. Maybe they thought Orange Cheeto would be enough.
    I don't think "big coal" has any stake in a decision like this. In fact, people doing things like this makes the fossil fuel industry look bad, they'd prefer people don't outright make displays like this that represent them.

Some people here are over the top. If you believe an industry like coal or oil WANT to pollute the planet you're living in a bubble. Everyone on this planet, if you ask them, will say they don't want pollution. They prefer clean air, clean water, and natural scenery. The issues only lie where priorities collide. You have to weigh the products and means that have created the society we have today versus the environmental damage. Yes, environment is important to us, but our society not collapsing into chaos is just as big of one. Want to see chaos? Ban coal and oil today and see what happens when the power goes out, and the means of transportation goes extinct. Maybe urban areas will be ok because infrastructure is built there first. Rural America will come to your cities with pitchforks, because rural areas are general decades behind the city in infrastructure. We need to evolve those products over time as to not severely hamper our society. We need to evolve the products naturally, not by inflating the costs of the old. If green energy is so great and plentiful, it should cost near nothing for the consumer. Cost is only determined by supply and demand, and the wind and sun are infinite supply so... where's our free energy?
    Last edited by Narwal; 2017-07-26 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    I don't think "big coal" has any stake in a decision like this. In fact, people doing things like this makes the fossil fuel industry look bad, they'd prefer people don't outright make displays like this that represent them.
    I really meant to dig at all those people the fossil fuel industry has bought in D.C.

Where is the problem? the fine and the penalty not high enough is the only thing i can see being wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    You sounds like a teenager with anger management problem compounded with a redneck partisan attitude.
    You sound like the Prius driver. You keep driving too slow and I will keep going around you and giving you the finger. I did it when I was younger, I do it in my late 30's and I'll do it forever. Drive properly and we get along, and there is no reason for either party to get angry. Too hard for you to understand?

Freedom doesn't mean intentionally fucking up everyone else's environment for the sake of money. This is a good thing, not a bad thing.

About time.

Can we get emissions requirements for diesel vehicles while we're at it? In my state they aren't even required to get tested for emissions, and they are the biggest polluters on the roads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You keep driving too slow and I will keep going around you and giving you the finger.
    Best example for why aggressive driving should be considered aggravated assault and people jailed for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

If one can ban the sale of Uranium or enrichment of Uranium, then banning the sale of something or some process for reasonable purposes is NOT about freedom.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

This is good. These shitheads are a threat to public safety laying down their smokescreens and obscuring people's vision on the roadways. Fuck them.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Oh please. Stop with the hyperbole. I personally think rolling coal is ridiculous and it pisses me off to see hillbillies to it (millennial punks who put coffee can mufflers that sound like a bee colony on their Honda's piss me off too as well as loud motorcycles) but to say that someone billowing black smoke for 10 seconds is going to destroy the environment and the health of people confined in cars behind them, is just an asinine statement within a few seconds of coming out of the exhaust it has already dissipated. Perhaps you could use that excuse if every diesel on the road was rolling coal every day the whole way to their destination.
    I want to come and piss in your water supply. It's only about 10 seconds worth of piss, and it will be diluted so quickly, you barely notice it. Don't deny me my freedom to piss in your water! Merica.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    War against freedom?

Hold on, buddy. Freedom of speech is not freedom to coal people on the side of the road. In fact, that's pretty much physical assault.

That ban is well deserved. Uneducated idiots need to be told that what they do is ridiculous.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    Pollution is bad. You are fined for littering, doesn't matter where you do it. You should be fined for 'rolling coal too.

Not a bad thing imo. And it's my personal belief anyone who believes this to be an affront to freedom, to be hooked up to said mufflers like a human centipede.

Because obviously, if there's one thing we do have too much of, it's protections to prevent Darwinism from taking place.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Oh please. Stop with the hyperbole. I personally think rolling coal is ridiculous and it pisses me off to see hillbillies to it (millennial punks who put coffee can mufflers that sound like a bee colony on their Honda's piss me off too as well as loud motorcycles) but to say that someone billowing black smoke for 10 seconds is going to destroy the environment and the health of people confined in cars behind them, is just an asinine statement within a few seconds of coming out of the exhaust it has already dissipated. Perhaps you could use that excuse if every diesel on the road was rolling coal every day the whole way to their destination.
    Yes, because pedestrians are all in cars. Also, if you search online for... 'good experiences' people have had with coal rollers, many of these douche bags will coal roll into open windows because unsurprisingly, some people drive with their windows down. Furthermore, in case you haven't noticed a lot of these douche bags also think it's funny to roll coal on protesters.

As for not destroying the environment? Yeah, welcome to all air pollution ever. No single instance is going to 'destroy the environment.' But the sum total does, and it helps to cut down on any unnecessary extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You sound like the Prius driver. You keep driving too slow and I will keep going around you and giving you the finger. I did it when I was younger, I do it in my late 30's and I'll do it forever. Drive properly and we get along, and there is no reason for either party to get angry. Too hard for you to understand?
    You REALLY sounds like an angry teenager trying to compensate by talking tough.

sounds more like they're preserving freedom.. the freedom to not be harrased by morons.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

The fact that you keep singling out Prius drivers when all sorts of drivers drive slowly shows that you don't care about driving slowly nearly as much as you care about the 'tree huggers' or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Lung Assault to me, federal prison sentences IMO!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Semi drivers alter their fuel/air mixture for the power gains, but doing this dumb as fuck "rolling coal" bullshit is literally wasting gas. I'd wager that just one instance of a semi "rolling coal" would be the equivalent of buying about half a tank in one of these diesel pickup trucks, and then just dumping it on the sidewalk. As a driver that owns my own shit, gas costs me anywhere between 70,000 to 100,000 dollars per year. A semi driver doing dumb shit like this, isn't going to be in the business very long.
    I'd imagine they only do it to piss off people due to road rage. So it's not like they dump all their fuel all the time.
    So, my point: There are plenty of fucktard truckers out on the road, no doubt, but in context of this discussion, these coal rolling morons are almost exclusively limited to the morons in their own personal shit. In context to your initial point, the number of working truck drivers willing to do this shit are so few, as to be inconsequential to this discussion. Truck drivers that want to be assholes have other, far more effective, and far more dangerous methods of being fucking douchebags to motorists.
    You're kinda proving my point of having self driving trucks.