Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The other side of this topic: How many of you are only still playing because you don't want to give up on all it the stuff you've accumulated over the years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Why would anyone feel "bad"...?

Buy new account for $49 and get a free 100. Buy wow token and get 140k gold. Problem solved
    you have no mmorpg soul in you

Deleted
    Well if you played 10 years and do not want to be banned then dont use any bots

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Oh for fucks sake. At least this time it's on topic. Your account wasn't hacked, as you yourself have admitted. You let your brother play it, he harassed a girl, you were warned several times, you ignored the warnings, and you were banned. You violated the ToS, allowed your account to be used to harass another player in violation of the ToS, disregarded numerous warnings, failed to secure your account once warned, and THEN you got banned. At least stop fucking lying.
    I don't believe there even was a brother at this point. I'm 100% positive he did the harassment entirely himself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

"Well that's what I get for cheating and/or acting like the biggest dick of all time in one of my all time favorite games... Guess it's time to call it quits with Warcraft and everything else in general since I've clearly become something my old self would despise above all else and thus I see no reason to continue this adventure called "Life"".

Now, if I got permanently banned without cheating and/or being the biggest dick of all time:

"Ok... The fuck's going on here...? Something tells me someone fucked up somewhere or someone's trolling me harder than ever before... Let's hope Blizzard can help me sort this out".

the only way you get permanently banned anymore is by participating in unauthorized RMTs (i.e. selling ingame items for money); everything else is at most a six month vacation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I don't believe there even was a brother at this point. I'm 100% positive he did the harassment entirely himself.
    I would have to say I agree with you for the following,
    1) Unable to accept No... which is demonstrated in
    a) the number of times they've admitted it took to get banned.
    b) the number of times they've admitted to contacting Blizzard
    c) the number of times moderators here have told him to stop.
    2) Unable to accept responsibility for their actions... which is demonstrated in
    a) repeatedly trying to hijack other people's threads
    b) repeatedly lying about the circumstances of his ban.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Short version, I was away on a trip, left my PC at home, didn't touch It, didn't do anything with It, obviously I was In another country after all. I get home and get to find out my account was hacked In a way, I get It back under control and roughly a week later I get a "You are perma banned now" notice on email, so I thought to myself (Knowing WoW after 10 years from that point, 12 now) they did an investigation thing noticing something was off about the account and banned It, natural thing to do they're protecting my account, how wrong I was.

They claimed that I was commiting harassment on the account, despite me being away from the country, that proven by flight tickets, hotel reservations via Expedia and the fact I haven't logged onto Battle.net since January 2015, when I left. Now, obviously the harassments were done by the hacker, but on their side they see no evidence of a hacker, so for 2 years 4 months I'm arguing back and fourth via tickets mostly, basically their short story Is they see no evidence of a hacker, therefore I am responsible, the end.
    Critical missing fact: The "hacker" was your brother, using your PC.

Sorry mate, but Blizzard are 100% justified. Your brother screwed you over, and while I think most of us can sympathise with how that must that suck for you, almost anyone who is involved in this game will agree that your crusade against Blizzard is completely unwarranted. Harrassment of other players in game is a very serious issue and Blizzard dealt with it completely appropriately. It's time for you to move on.

I'd cry and threaten blizz and they would call the cops again
    hit & run posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    "I'm finally free!!"
    +1
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Losing your account. All your mounts and other collectibles. Literally having to start over from scratch. That would blow major balls
    add new account to bnet.....

get all items across bnet
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

probably just switch to playing ptr exclusively.

could still copy my characters over and level them from 110.

idk though, i'd be very unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Why I'm glad you asked, and I'll tell you because It's topical for this post and therefore can't be removed by the Admins claiming It's "Spam".

I was banned on April 15th 2015, 2 years 4 months ago. Short version, I was away on a trip, left my PC at home, didn't touch It, didn't do anything with It, obviously I was In another country after all. I get home and get to find out my account was hacked In a way, I get It back under control and roughly a week later I get a "You are perma banned now" notice on email, so I thought to myself (Knowing WoW after 10 years from that point, 12 now) they did an investigation thing noticing something was off about the account and banned It, natural thing to do they're protecting my account, how wrong I was.

They claimed that I was commiting harassment on the account, despite me being away from the country, that proven by flight tickets, hotel reservations via Expedia and the fact I haven't logged onto Battle.net since January 2015, when I left. Now, obviously the harassments were done by the hacker, but on their side they see no evidence of a hacker, so for 2 years 4 months I'm arguing back and fourth via tickets mostly, basically their short story Is they see no evidence of a hacker, therefore I am responsible, the end.

[...]
    Why would a hacker harrass others? I mean, I though they were there just for gold and stuff, and that interacting with others was outside their modus operandi.

On topic; I think I would be sad, but perhaps relieved at the same time? I would have plenty of time to spend on other tings, though WoW is perfect when you just don't know what to do/have too much time on your hands. I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got "perma-banned" on my main account - which eventually got overturned, because it almost always will.

All I did was buy another copy of wow, a character boost and off I went with everything I had before apart from achievement points and gear.

The world didn't end and I didn't cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    add new account to bnet.....

get all items across bnet
    Would Blizz even allow you to do that if they permaban your wow account?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Like its game over.
    R.I.P. B. Pax, it's never game over, man!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by lasherG View Post
    So you've played 10 years of WoW daily and you get permanently banned. How would you feel?
    Like this?

..is it finally over?

Haven't been temp banned since vanilla wow. Was for swearing(was like 12 at the time so you can imagine what I was saying to people), got a ban for 72hrs on the day of burning crusade release... remember hearing people in vent playing the new zones and felt so left out. Ever since I've never been enticed to do something that'd risk getting temp banned let alone perma.

Deleted
    wake up, its just a video game, there is nothing to lose. If Blizzard turns off the switch, there is nothing for you to show your kids, grand kids etc etc anymore. Your beloved pixelized pets and mounts are worth nothing. ITS A VIDEO GAME. Ban, not ban, who cares, there is plenty or other games around, there are pubs, there is music, concerts, fishing, parties, driving a car, paragliding, drinking, sex, laughter....seriously, wake up

If I have been permanently banned then I am the kind of douchehole that has either ignored repeated warnings about being a prick in public channels, or I think that botting is a perfectly acceptable thing to do. Considering that kind of person, I will probably rage against Blizzard and blame every conceivable reason apart from the real one, which would be myself.
    RETH