Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Yes, anything you don't get is trolling.
    No but all those pointless threads lend credibility to the accusation that you'll never shake off without going 180° in your posting personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's been said a billion times now. But my social commentary is superior.

WoW is so bad now. It used to be about fantasy and escapism. All that has been lost in neon glows and dubstep/trance and a clusterfuck of add-ons.

Just look at the launcher. The game is just a big advertisement of what it used to be.
    Okay, grats? Want a gold star?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    I support your opinion.
    You use the word "opinion" as if to highlight the subjectivity of taste, even though that can only be true to an extent: otherwise, critics would never agree on anything.
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2017-07-29 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    While I agree with you, I never understood the need to make forum posts about it, trying to pass your opinion as fact. Just let the people who enjoy it, enjoy it for what it is.

I don't like how WoW went from being an epic adventure to this "drop in, get loot, drop out" kind of game in pretty much all it's aspects, but I can see how people enjoy that. For this reason alone I wouldn't call it "bad". It's just the same as it used to be and it's not for me anymore.

7+ Year Old Account

WoW is so bad now. It used to be about fantasy and escapism. All that has been lost in neon glows and dubstep/trance and a clusterfuck of add-ons.

Just look at the launcher. The game is just a big advertisement of what it used to be.
    a billion? no, no it has not
    your social commentary is superior? PFFFFFFT
    neon glows and dubstep/trance? Where the fuck is this dubstep/trance and neon glows you are talking about?
    Clustfuck of add-ons? You mean vanilla was not? (This is how you know somone did not play vanilla)
    look at the launcher? what do you mean, how they have 6 games, so its easier just to put them all on one launcher?

i think late night posting is something you should avoid

- - - Updated - - -

You use the word "opinion" as if to highlight the subjectivity of taste, even though that can only be true to an extent: otherwise, critics would never agree on anything.
    and they dont
    critics fight all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It would be amusing to see your reaction if wow stayed the same.

I bet it would be something like "how about something new for wow, it's been the same for 10 years now." It's the mentality of never liking where you are, and every other way would be better.

Like garrosh once said, times change.

Get used to it.

You like wow, you play. You don't like wow, you stop playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This is why Jaylock is a level of troll you will never be, at least he actually puts effort into bait threads, this is just lazy
    Well he baited you.

Tbh I haven't noticed, yo mamma been keeping me busy turning tricks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looks like OP has already accumulated some experience in creating shit threads.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    a billion? no, no it has not
    your social commentary is superior? PFFFFFFT
    neon glows and dubstep/trance? Where the fuck is this dubstep/trance and neon glows you are talking about?
    Clustfuck of add-ons? You mean vanilla was not? (This is how you know somone did not play vanilla)
    look at the launcher? what do you mean, how they have 6 games, so its easier just to put them all on one launcher?

i think late night posting is something you should avoid

- - - Updated - - -

and they dont
    critics fight all the time
    Mythic raider now, rading since vanilla the only addons i have are dbm and loot council.
    These threads are silly tho, ppl that dont factor in nostalgia to their own feelings are no better than old man with their "back in my days everything was better". WoW is and always was "the neon and dubstep", thats the only reason it was popular. it isnt harder, more well made, not the best combat system, it sure isnt the best pvp, in none of these is wow superior to most. Even the lore that gave it its initial player base is disregarded. But still we play. Its time some ppl realize what they are playing instead of projecting things onto the game. Wow is Wow, nothing more nothing less.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the end, it is just an opinion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I wouldn't know - I've been too busy enjoying playing WoW.

I suggest you try changing to WoW OP ... probably better than what ever you are playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    In the end, it is just an opinion.
    Actually: "WoW is bad" is an incorrect statement.
    "I think WoW is bad" is an opinion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

https://youtu.be/oxY89F5oU-I

I don't enjoy wow anymore and you shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Yes. I agree. Legion is the biggest garbage expansion.
    Of course, every expansion is the worst ever expansion whilst current .... people love to whinge about things, but soon forget the past and forget to whinge.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The post is shitty and pointless.

He's not wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Actually: "WoW is bad" is an incorrect statement.
    "I think WoW is bad" is an opinion.
    Doing a statement of 'WoW is bad' is a non-constructive statement which technically closes the gap of actual discussion. The thread we are in, is basically just an opinion of the OP. And my apologies for diving straight at it but it all is just thinly weaved whining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Of course, every expansion is the worst ever expansion whilst current .... people love to whinge about things, but soon forget the past and forget to whinge.
    There's always whining about the previous expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound like a 9th grade high school student who just felt like something they thought was really really deep, and needed to share it with the world.

Except that its complete nonsense as
    1: Critics disagree constantly
    And
    2: Taste being subjective doesn't mean no one will ever have the same tastes

Anyway, pointless topic is pointless. If you don't like it, don't play. Wax nostalgic all you want or whatever, but this is just whining.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is if WoW had not changed would it still be here or would it have been consigned to the ages of not quite getting there.. Some may think that WoW is bad now but that is a subjective opinion, what you may hate others may love and vice versa..

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    all those pointless threads
    If there's so many of them are they really pointless? On a WoW fan site even. Inb4 "there haz always been rage posters on wow forums"

WoW really has turned into a pile of poo..

10+ Year Old Account

No, the feeling you used to have is gone. WoW as a game, is better now.