Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Because... your team lost. There's no "I" in team.
    Sure there is, it's in the A hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    LoL i thought Alliance sucked on SOME battlegroups...not the entirety of WoW xD

Anyways i will keep spaming:
    "LOOK MAP"
    "To regroup and make a BIG GROUP"
    "Stick Together"

Im so annoying i make some people extremely mad at the BG Probably people who enjoy fighting mid like a braindead zombie.
    It's the main reason why we lose.
    That's actually a good idea, but I'd be hesitant to do it because its potentially something you could get reported and silenced for, if its the same messages in a public chat anyway

Deleted
    Because you tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

If we try on a raid boss and wipe should it automatically down it for me and give me free loot because I tried?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Because... your team lost. There's no "I" in team.
    but there is a me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Do, or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

If you did l33t DPS but the raid wiped should you get the achievement for killing the boss?

LoL i thought Alliance sucked on SOME battlegroups...not the entirety of WoW xD

Anyways i will keep spaming:
    "LOOK MAP"
    "To regroup and make a BIG GROUP"
    "Stick Together"

Im so annoying i make some people extremely mad at the BG Probably people who enjoy fighting mid like a braindead zombie.
    The people who will get mad are gonna get mad regardless. Those that might take note will simply stick you on ignore and posibly report for for spamming if you're just going to keep spamming the chat box, regardless of whether your suggestions are valid or not.

Then I could sit still and spam healing onto myself and win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    The people who will get mad are gonna get mad regardless. Those that might take note will simply stick you on ignore and posibly report for for spamming if you're just going to keep spamming the chat box, regardless of whether your suggestions are valid or not.
    Spam is a strong word...i say it 3...4 times tops in a bg.

I think looking at map is the most important thing in a bg.
    Some guy in my last BG said "what do you mean look at map?"

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    but there is a me.
    Only if you shuffle it around. Which means it's not a team anymore.

For the same reason Bulgaria lost the quidditch world cup, even though Victor Krum was an amazing player?

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zabuzax View Post
    I hate this concept of team play i hate being forced to relay on random people and their input to the game. Why cant it count for me as a normal win if i lose a BG BUT end up being first in dps or healing or honorable kills? I can already tell your lack of arguments to this important topic and saying "uhg just a game xD if u dont leik it dont play u antisocial nerd xD".

Why cant this be just like in call of duty unironicly where someone could win by himself?
    Probably because Objective > Everything else, unless you doing Arena. Also If you're doing random Battlegrounds, If you don't have expectations (And you shoudn't) that your team will perform well, you're gonna feel better. If you wanna tryhard your way through expection everyone to act and think like a pro PvPer you aren't gonjna get far either.

Also PvPing In Battlegrounds Is bad now, mostly cause when you do loose, you get nothing. Not even a pity bag, or pity honor marks. Hell even If you WIN you don't get either of those guaranteed, only artifact power which more likely then not will be useless to me at some point while marks and loot boxes with gear probably won't. Before when you lost you atleast got some pity honor points, not as much as for winning but that makes sense, right? You lost, get half as many honor points, try again!

Also please bring back High end PvP gear, It doesn't work to have PvE gear become the high end gear for PvPing you are mad Blizzard, thank you.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably people who enjoy fighting mid like a braindead zombie.
    Same thing often happen hordeside, without the instant queues or 50% honor buff. Especially on Brawls.

"Objectives? Flags? Orbs? what's that?"

Often enough people simply leave the flags completely at the Arathi Blizzard Brawl, or leave healers there alone...
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-30 at 07:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to guess your age, but this thread just reminds me of another millennial wanting a participation trophy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    There is no I in team but there is ME
    team

There is, at the very most, a "em" and not a "me"

You can't re-arrange the letters.

EDIT: Uh... on topic though, it makes no sense since the concept of an MMORPG is playing with others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you fucking lost?

If you don't want to play with randoms, do Rated BGs.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

First post, such obvious bait... cmon.

That being said, EVERYONE'S A WINNER! Medals for everyone!