View Poll Results: Cute or Sexy which would you rather be?

Voters
130. This poll is closed
  • Cute

41 31.54%
  • Sexy

39 30.00%
  • none

3 2.31%
  • I like waffles.

47 36.15%

Thread: Cute or Sexy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It is possible to be both, both are also very subjective.

That said, to whom I'd want to attraction, I'd prefer to be both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Explain? You have to be good looking to be sexy. A fat ugly woman with hairy warts all over her body can't put on a small dress and be sexy. A good looking girl can. I define sexy as most men look at a woman and think "I would like to have sex with her" Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest. That is what the dictionary says. So to arouse the opposite sex, you need to be good looking.
    To me the definition of cute is having a very pretty/youthful face. Sexy is just having a nice body. Of course cute also includes a certain personality, but that also includes sexy. You can have cute and sexy but that's like super rare.

Also what sexually arouses men isn't universal. As someone who repairs peoples computers I can tell you that there are men with foot fetishes, and they somehow find feet sexy. For the life of me I can't imagine how, but they do. Some men find being fat sexy, some men don't like big breasts, and it goes on and on. My point is what drives men sexually is very complicated.
    Last edited by Vash The Stampede; 2017-08-02 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    In my case it is my beard that is sexy. And my wife is the cute part.