Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Trumps USDA nominee called Democrats race traders....and race traitors

In your daily wtf

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politi...sts/index.html

Sam Clovis, President Donald Trump's nominee to be the Department of Agriculture's chief scientist, maintained a now-defunct blog for years in which he accused progressives of "enslaving" minorities, called black leaders "race traders," and labeled former President Barack Obama a "Maoist" with "communist" roots.
    Clovis, a long-time Iowa political activist and former economics professor, wrote the blog posts on the now-deleted website for his radio show "Impact with Clovis," which aired for several years on Sioux City KSCJ. Copies of the show are not available online, but the blog is archived on The Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Most of the available blog posts are from 2011 and 2012.

We shouldn't allow the mentally challenged in cabinet positions.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post

Yeah, the deplorables continue to get more deplorable. Daily wft indeed.

So, just another day at the zoo for this administration, then. The sad thing is many of Trump's supporters probably view such a blog as a positive quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is an economist being nominated for a science post? I imagine there will be a lot of outrage from the STEM First crowd.... or not. Tech Bros seem too comfortable with hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Why is an economist being nominated for a science post? I imagine there will be a lot of outrage from the STEM First crowd.... or not. Tech Bros seem too comfortable with hypocrisy.
    Because our President doesn't believe in science, so why not?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Same reason a guy with a 2.0 GPA, a D in a class called "meats", and who couldn't even remember the 3 departments he wanted to cut during a presidential debate is heading up the Department of Energy.

Or why a guy who doesn't believe in climate change and has sued the EPA repeatedly is heading up the EPA.

Science is evil and wrong and we must stamp it out.

Deleted
    Where there is one Donald, there will be more Donalds.

The rule is true, once again.

And i am sure the cloning facility exists somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    What grades did Obama get?
    http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008...llege-records/

He graduated from Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude in '91, I think he did alright.

So you know Perry got a 'D' in one class and call him a moron, but don't have a clue what grades Obama got in his undergrad. Thanks for being consistent.
    Why are you so hard up on this, dude? Perry is a god damn moron, and his "smart person" glasses didn't help him a bit last election.

If you want to ignore Obama graduating from Harvard Law at the top of his class to focus on his undergrad grades, that's fine. But let's not pretend Perry is some kind of genius, dude has repeatedly shown himself to be a complete moron. Remember that campaign ad he made back in the day?

Oh wait, it was so bad they fucking deleted it, let me find a re-upload.

Yeah, homeboy is kinda an idiot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.daca890a4427

Homeboy. Isn't. That. Bright.

So you know Perry got a 'D' in one class and call him a moron, but don't have a clue what grades Obama got in his undergrad. Thanks for being consistent.
    ... do you even know what kind of grades you need to have to be Magna Cum Laude?? Apparently Perry isn't the only moron...

Please tell me he doesn't get approved.

The DNC is the party of slavery and Jim Crow and we're now all of a sudden going to pretend this isn't still true today?
    Dude, tell me you don't really think the DNC of today is the same party of the early 20th century. I really hope we don't have to have this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Dude, tell me you don't really think the DNC of today is the same party of the early 20th century. I really hope we don't have to have this conversation.
    There is a contingent of conservatives/Republicans that refuse to believe that the Southern Strategy exists, or that the parties shifted the positions on the ideological spectrum since the days of the Civil War. It's ludicrous, but these people honestly believe that the Republican party of Lincoln has anything in common with the modern Republican party.

The DNC is the party of slavery and Jim Crow and we're now all of a sudden going to pretend this isn't still true today?
    What is with you people and trying to bring up this argument? Going to claim you are the party of Lincoln when republicans will frequently discuss the merits of slavery? Such as an option for building the wall.

Educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There is a contingent of conservatives/Republicans that refuse to believe that the Southern Strategy exists, or that the parties shifted the positions on the ideological spectrum since the days of the Civil War. It's ludicrous, but these people honestly believe that the Republican party of Lincoln has anything in common with the modern Republican party.
    ... all any of them would have to do is follow the career of just one Senator, Strom Thurmond and it would almost completely explain everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Obama may have gotten Magna Cum Laude from Harvard law, but we don't know anything about his undergraduate days! That means he could have gotten terrible grades and was a moron too!"

Yes, because people get into harvard law with terrible undergrad grades, and then magically graduate with exceptional grades.

Jesus fuck, the smell of desperation in some people trying to elevate their obviously inferior political leaders.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    "Obama may have gotten Magna Cum Laude from Harvard law, but we don't know anything about his undergraduate days! That means he could have gotten terrible grades and was a moron too!"

Yes, because people get into harvard law with terrible undergrad grades, and then magically graduate with exceptional grades.

Jesus fuck, the smell of desperation in some people trying to elevate their obviously inferior political leaders.
    All kinds of poor black kids from single mother families go to Harvard without paying bribes like all the rich kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The more alarming thing is that the Administration is scraping the bottom of a very large barrel just six months in with people being pushed through the "OUT" door faster than they're coming in.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What is with you people and trying to bring up this argument? Going to claim you are the party of Lincoln when republicans will frequently discuss the merits of slavery? Such as an option for building the wall.

Educate yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
    White supremacists gonna supremacist.