Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The social functions of MMOC.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    Factions. Let me play with the entire server.
    That and pandas comes as a close 2nd and 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sound effect has been removed since Warlords mate.

As for me. Titanforging. And go back to MoPs Warforging system of 6 item levels.

Sorry but I have to say Legendaries as well. Don't like how some specs are built around specific ones.
    lol didn't noticed at all xD great to hear, tho i will never be able to delete it from memories xD

as for titanforging and legendaries i can agree as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I would delete the accounts of all the flying haters.

Deleted
    The entirety of the Goblin race.

Quote Originally Posted by lockblock View Post
    I would delete the accounts of all the flying haters.
    Why? Why should someone who has a different opinion to you not be allowed to play the game?

Me personally I'm not fussed when it comes to flying. If they bring it then yes of course I will unlock it but if they don't then it's really not a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Pffft. You will never take my Goblin Warlock

NEVER!

Can i delete dev?
    Celestalon

Deleted
    First thing that came to my mind was

"Fucking Alliance", I kid you not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    All the cross realm tech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Hear, hear.

Realms, perhaps. Or maybe one of the major anti-social features.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why? Why should someone who has a different opinion to you not be allowed to play the game?

Me personally I'm not fussed when it comes to flying. If they bring it then yes of course I will unlock it but if they don't then it's really not a big deal.
    Because they threaten my ability to play as I see fit in current content. Also for all I know half of them are the same assholes who don't even play till after a new xpac has been out for a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Do you mean making leveling take much longer than it does today, or making leveling require a lot more player skill and awareness lest it be a nightmare?
    I mean make it take longer. Twice to three times as long, or maybe twice as long but players are 50% weaker. That's not an exaggeration, I would really want a nerf by that much. Even doing the Iron man Challenge is a cake walk.

I would remove flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Zoning, the thing where if you move away a distance from other players it zones you to another instance of the zone so you can't see said players

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    WF/TF

second pick would be everything xrealm. even server xfers. wow was best when servers had communities. want to play somewhere else? reroll.

Also any form of automated group finding. want to run a dungeon? spam trade chat, make friends, join a good guild, make a name for yourself.
    Rose tinted glasses there. While I personally loved TBC, what I did not enjoy was:

Spam in Shattrath for a group for heroic Shadow Lab. Sit there doing nothing for up to an hour. Eventually group is full, get to flight point, fly to the nearest FP, and ride to the instance. Oh, no-one else is turning up. They ALL want a summon. Well I cant summon without anyone else and noone is going to get here - so they all leave the group. Back to Shattrath, spam again. Eventually getting group who ARE prepared to actually get to the instance. Start the instance and get half way through before someone (healer for example) leaves. Leave group in the instance and go back to Shattrath. Spam for a healer. Eventually get back to the instance. Problem is, its been so long that the large trash mobs have respawned. We cant get past. Tank is sitting half way through the instance and refuses to come and help, so we (healer and me) try and get past the respawned mobs (btw I DO realise that you usually could get past them - but often someone would run into them). We fail to get past, rez... walk... try again... die again. Healer leaves. Back to Shattrath, spam again. Eventually get a replacement, and get back to the instance, and complete it. Time taken to complete from starting getting group? Three hours.

Of course, this is just taking all the worse things that happened - it was very rare for to be that bad but it wasn't rare for there to be issues. Ever single one of the things I mentioned above I know happened (just not all at once). LFG made it possible to actually PLAY the game more instead of sit in Shattrath doing nothing.

I agree that LFG also made it possible for people to just stand in a city and queue and never go outside (that was why they introduced the concept of having to at least VISIT the instance entrance before you could queue for it.... but they abandoned that as soon as they realised people could use that to remove the instances they didnt want to do from the random rotation!).

Flying, its the number one thing bitched about every expansion. Take it out and just play the damn game.

pandaren

10chars

The flag that makes some achievements character-specific instead of account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I would remove the current 'no flying in early expansion'-shit and revert it back to pre-WoD flying.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain